Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Yakamita! The Deadliest Genso Yokai--Arrived..!

Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D

Chapter 7 - Yakamita! The Deadliest Genso Yokai--Arrived..!

Chapter 7 - Yakamita! The Deadliest Genso Yokai--Arrived..!
 Suki


Chapter 7: Yakamita! The Deadliest Genso Yokai Around has Arrived...!!




Once the two reached back to their house, the Uchiha and hanma got ready for bed and got into their beds—well, they did their little thing that they always did because they felt like it.


“G’night, Foxx-chan,” Sasuke said sweetly to Foxx, who was under her black covers ready for the sandman (yea, I’m such a li’l kid ^^) to come and take her off to sleepy-vile (I swear my school’s there). “I hope you don’t have another nightmare tonight.”


“I’m pretty sure that human thing that you hung up will help. That weird thing made of string and feathers....?”


“A dream catcher...?” the boy laughed.


“Why do I want to catch the dreams up their when I want them in my head and not up there,” she said, pointing upwards toward the dream catcher.


“HAHA! It’s just a name, Foxx. Now, go to sleep. Tomorrow we start our first real mission.”


“Yoroshii,” she replied, resting her hand back under the warm covers, where a kunai was sealed away just in case....also Foxx was just a weird person and loved to sleep with a kunai in her hand.


“G’night...”


The boy started to walk out of the room when the girl jolted up, “Wait! What if I have another nightmare?”


“I’m pretty sure you won’t. With the dream catcher? Well...hmm....if you have another one....just come to my room. I’ll see if you can sleep in my bed!” he replied with a grin.


“Yoroshii...”


She laid back down and fell asleep.


The onyx eyes of the Uchiha looked back to the girl resting now. ‘.....Kono kawaii....’


~~Foxx’s POV~~


-*~Dream~*-


I looked around. It was very dark...and no light showed. Anywhere. But I could see. Though it was so hard. Where am I?


I looked and the sky started to clear...but still no light. It was only HiM. That BASTARD!! Curse your guts. I heard him laugh manically like those 9. Long. Fricking. Years. Ago.


I started to move towards him to KiLL him, but some black figure moved in front of me. It was HUGE! At least as tall as the Konoha Ninja Academe and wider.


A strange sensation hit me. Fear. “Um...excuse me, but, I need to get to—” Before I could finish the figure stepped out of the darkness that surrounded it and I now. O. MAH. GOSH!


This thing was so ugly! Its skin was as red as musicals. Its claws...as huge as a human child, though they were covered....with blood. Its eyes were all sorts of half circles on its face. Its tan teeth merged out of its mouth here and there on its mouth. This thing.....


IT HAS TO BE A DEMON!


“W-who the hell are you?!” I yelled, terrified at the demon in front of me.


“I’m Yakamita, the Genso Yokai. I’m so glad,” the genso yokai paused, only to laugh manically, “That you can meet me. See, I’ve been in your mind for all your life. That’s why you keep having nightmares. But this one. It. Is. Your. Last.”


This ‘Yakamita’s’ right claws started to head straight for my head. Thanks to my ninja skills and hanma instincts, I dodged it. Mostly, that is. I felt a pain on my left cheek suddenly appear just nano-seconds after the bloody claws passed.


I put my hand on it. There was now a cut that was shaped...like a wolf. Just like the one on my forehead. I looked up to the beast, only to see a blur of silver, black, and a hint of red run in front of me. Yakamita stepped back, as if terrified at the new demon there.


“M-makami...? N-nani?” I asked.


“If you die here, I’ll be released into this damned world full of humans that’ll lock me away into some stupid human-pig,” she growled, “Now, GET UP!”


I flinched, scared of her. Then my eyes snapped open.


-*~Dream End~*-
~~None’s POV~~


Foxx darted up in her bed, breathing hard. She looked around. She was back in her room again. She sighed but then gasped the air back in, feeling something on her cheek. It was the cut.


She sighed longingly and then got up. She walked up the two flights of creaking stairs to Sasuke’s (Sake’s) room to wake him up and tell him about the genso yokai named Yakamita.


Once she got there she noticed him sleeping...in a way that’ll have any creature pinch themselves, thinking their dreaming. One foot was out from underneath the covers. A hand hanged of the side of the bed. His shirt was all messy. His hair was as messy as could be. And he was talking.


‘...where’s my camera?’ thought the hanma looking around.


She then heard him say something, “Mmm...Foxx-chan....”


“Nani...?” she asked walking up to the bed and sitting down on it Indian style (or criss-cross-apple-sauce) (whichever you call it).


“...so...nice...and hot...”


Foxx tilted her head, “Nani is..?”


“I....love—”


He was cut off because he opened his eyes, which met with the hanma eyes.


“AHH!”


-~**~-


A young pink-nde haired girl sat up in bed, “Did I just hear Sasuke-kun scream...?!”


-~**~-


“You love Ahh?” the girl asked, “Who is Ahh? How is Ahh hot and nice...?”


“Wha—Nothing. What’re you doing up?”


“Had a bad dream.”


“What’s that on your cheek? A-a—”


“I have a genso yokai. Yakamita, to be precise.”


“Y-Yakamita? The genso yokai?”


“Oh! You heard of him?” she asked moving closer to the Uchiha boy’s face.


Sasuke started to blush more as the girl inched closer to his face, “H-hai. Who hasn’t?”


“Well, me, I guess,” Foxx replied, leaning back.


Sasuke straitened up where he sat. He cleared his throat, as if to tell his blushing to vanish, “Right. You came here right after we learned about the genso yokai. They can even kill a hanma like you. There’s only two known ways to work with one.”


“Hai.”


“Sleep and just wait to die or just not sleep and let the creature eat your happiness away, so you commit suicide.”


“Nani? Suicide?”


“Hai. You kill yourself...though, it’s said that the genso yokai drive their victims to die either way.”


The girl sat there for a second thinking, “...I’m not going to sleep until Makami-sama says I can.”


“Hunh? You know you can—”


“I don’t care. Makami will keep Yakamita occupied. I believe in her.”


“But—”


“But nothing. You should go back to sleep...”


“...I won’t, if you won’t.”


“....Hai...”


To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment