Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Zabuza Appears!

Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D

Chapter 9 - Zabuza Appears!

Chapter 9 - Zabuza Appears!
 Suki


Chapter 9: Zabuza, The Demon of The Mist, Makes His Appearance!


MBS: YAY! I’m finally almost to the 10th chapter!!....Well, right now, I’m deciding in my head if I should skip most of the Mist part of Naruto (cuz I don’t really enjoy it that much) and get quickly 2 me fav part of Naruto!! XDDD....yea, I’ll do that! :D Just so u no!






“Naruto, we needed a free flow of blood to clean the poison from your wound...but you’ve exceeded the need...you could bleed to death. I’m serious,” the masked sensei told Naruto, merrily.


“NAAAIII! NUH-UH! NAI WAY ISN’T GONNA HAPPEN!” yelled Naruto, very scared, “I’M NOT GONNA DIE LIKE THIS!”


“Show me your hand.”


“What are you, Naruto?” asked Sakura, very angrily, “Some kind of masochist? Do you get off on pain?”


‘His hand...the wound...it’s...almost healed!’ thought the sensei.


“It’s alright, isn’t it...?” Naruto asked, very scared now. “I mean...you know...”


“Foxx!” the sensei called to the hanma girl.


“Hai?” the girl responded.


“You know any healing jutsus.”


“I know one, sir.”


“...Use it on Naruto’s wound.”


“Hai, sir.” The girl dressed in black walked slowly to the blonde boy. She looked at the wound and then did a few hand signs and her left hand lit up in a blue.


‘What’s...that?’ thought the kitsune-boy.


She placed it onto the wound and gave a slight wince. She then took out a bandage roll and put some around the wound. “Done...you’ll be fine, Naruto.”


“Sensei...Mr. Sensei, sir,” Mr. Tazuna said, suddenly. “I......have something I need to say...”


~~~~~~~~~~~


“Wow, this is some fog. I can barely see a thing,” Sakura acknowledged.


“We’ll be able to see the bridge in a minute,” said the person steering the boat team 7 and Tazuna were on. “On the other side of it is Nami no Kuni—the Land of the Waves.”


The five shinobi of team 7 looked to see if the bridge. “WHOA! IT’S HUUUGE!!” yelled the blonde kitsune.


“Oi! Keep it down! This mist’ll keep us hidden. But from this point on, we have to turn off our engines and row. We’d be in big trouble if Gato caught us.”


‘Gato...?’ the hanma asked in her head.


“We’ll be there soon! Tazuna...so far it looks like we’ve been overlooked...just to be on the safe side we’ll take an inland waterway through town to a point where we can make landfall under the cover of mangroves.”


“Thank you,” Tazuna responded


The boat went through a small tunnel. “Ohhh...WOWWW!!” Naruto said astonished.


Sakura looked at all the trees that were in the waters lying ahead. She then remembered two questions she had for Foxx earlier. When she was talking about the ½ demons.


She looked back towards the burnet who was looking back at the tunnel upside down, like she never saw something like it before.


“Um...F-Foxx-san...?” Sakura then asked, whispering, surprising the ookami girl a bit.


The burnet tried hard not to show her surprisement (it’s a word) that the pink-nde talked so suddenly. “Uh....w-what is it, Haruno...?”


“May I ask you two questions...about the ½ demons?”


The onyx eyes widened at this question. “Hai.”


“...Don’t they have a curse placed on them?”


“...Hai. To be a hanma, you get the good and bad. Hanma have all the good to protect everyone and themselves, but there’s one thing that is going against the hanma and with the hanma. The element. Hai, the element is a good thing for battle, but also can be used as a weakness. The curse is activated when the element that’s opposite of the hanma’s element hits it. It turns the hanma...into a demon.” Everyone looked at the hanma girl looked at her and gulped. She opened her eyes and looked at Sakura, “...Your second question...?”


The pink-nde asked her next question, “Since you know so much about the ½ demons...and you have all the characteristics that you’ve said they have...by any chance...are you one of them...?”


The hanma’s face didn’t change at all. Foxx eyes focused on Sasuke, who looked pale......er...than usual. She sat there for a moment and said finally, “....Hai....I am a hanma....from the Hanma Village.....”


“....Why are you living Konoha...? Why did you travel such a distance...? Why live with humans...?”


“Oh, I’m sorry, Haruno, I thought you said only two questions...not five.”


“I said ‘May I ask you two questions about the ½ demons!’”


“Fine, then, I’ll answer those two...I live in Konoha because of an agreement and document signed between my species and a certain clan in Konoha. That’s why....”


The Haruno felt her eyebrow twitch. “What clan...?”


The hanma girl’s face finally changed. It changed to a puzzled look, “What? The news of the Uchiha clan and Hanma alliance?”


“The....what...?”


“Uchiha clan and Hanma alliance? Wherein if one of either of the two groups gets killed by a member of their clan and leaves at least one survivor alive, to travel the great land to the other clan, wherein they shall live? Oi, Sake, I thought you said they let all of Konoha know.”


“Nai. I said they DIDN’T tell anyone but the Hokage and the Ruler of the Land of Fire.”


The ookami girl’s face didn’t change one bit, “...Is that so...? That’s weird...I believe Elder-sama said that every other mystical beast living in the woods at the time was told that.”


“She most likely didn’t.”


“...whatever...”


~~~


“This is as far as I go,” informed the boat driver person, “Take care of yourself.”


“Thanks......for taking such a risk. I shouldn’t have asked it,” Tazuna said back. The boat zoomed away, “Ok! Now, if I can just make it home in one piece...”


“Hai, hai,” Kakashi answered annoyed a bit.


‘There’s bound to be another attack...and net time, they won’t send journeymen. We’ll probably face upper-level ninjas,’ the silver haired masked sensei thought.


As Naruto walked, he noticed Sasuke walking near him, acting all cool and that (grrr....MBS h8 sasuke) (-MBS got killed by sasuke fangirls-) (-sigh-), ‘THIS IS IT! I’M NOT GOING TO LET HIM MAKE ME LOOK BAD AGAIN!’ thought the blonde.


He walked ahead and looked and turned, feeling something, and he through a shrunken, “OVER THERE!!” Silence....“I...uh, guess it was only a mouse,” the kitsune said coolly.


“WHAT MOUSE? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? THERE WAS NOTHING OVER THERE, YOU MORON!!” yelled the pink-nde.


“Please...please don’t play around with your shuriken. They can be just a teensy bit dangerous!” the sensei said.


“OI! MIDGET!! DON’T GO SCARING US! STOP MESSING WIT HOUR HEADS!” yelled the old man.


Naruto didn’t listen (-sigh-). Then there was a rustle from the other side, and the blonde threw another shuriken (–sigh-) and yelled, “THIS TIME! OVER THERE!”


“I TOLD YOU TO QUIT IT!” the pink-nde kunoichi yelled, hitting Naruto on his head.


And (to sum it up) a huge sword came flying through the sky and hit a tree (poor tree). And a dude named Zabuza and team 7 and him fought. And team 7 won. YAY! (I didn’t feel like typing all of that)


To Be Skipped a Bit to a Chapter That I’ve Made Up...


(MBS decided to not type it all ^^)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment