Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Are We Enimes for A Good Reason?

Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D

Chapter 10 - Are We Enimes for A Good Reason?

Chapter 10 - Are We Enimes for A Good Reason?
 Suki


Chapter 10: Are We Enemies for a Good Reason?


MBS: remember...tis is after all the Zabuza comes in crap and that...b/c I 2 lazy 2 type all that...yep...in this chapter, Sakura and Foxx talk...yay!






The pink-nde sat on the dock that led to Mr. Tazuna’s house. She sighed as she thought, ‘I get it now...Sasuke-kun only likes that Foxx girl...but Foxx doesn’t really care...is that how the ½ demons are?’


Just then, a familiar voice said from behind her, “No...We’re not like that. Do you humans always think stuff like that?” Sakura turned to find that it was Foxx.


“What are you doing here? You should be getting ready for bed!”


“No, I’m not. I told Kashi-sensei about this thing going on, so I don’t sleep.”


“Don’t sleep?! But...you need sleep...don’t you?”


“Us hanma don’t. We get our energy from our demons and...and....I don’t know. We just get energy somehow...I’m not really sure how...”


“What...makes it so you can’t sleep?”


“....ever hear of Yakamita...the genso yokai...?”


“Hai! We studied about genso yokai before you came to Konoha! I remember! Ino and I were sharing a book and looking at Sasuke-kun!”


“...Oh...? Then I’ll be the dimwitted one, I guess, for I have no clue up until the other night of what genso yokai are....and I’ve lived with yokai around me all my life.”


“...Oi...Foxx....?”


“Huh?”


“To get off of the topic of genso yokai...I just want to say....I’m very jealous of you...”


“Why...?”


“Sasuke-kun likes you a lot...its very obvious...I mean, you are the only girl that’s gotten the closest to him without him killing you or glaring at you or anything. It’s unfair. You’re the new girl...the creepy girl that kept to her self that had nobody around to help her out...”


“Actually, to put in the correct facts, I had actually three friends to help me, as you humans say, ‘back onto my feet’...? Sake-san is one of them, Hina-chan is a second, and Shika-kun is the third. Second, since we’re on the topic of jealousy of eachother...I have to say you beat me with things I yearn for. Things my heart yearns for, but my mind won’t except because...it knows they can’t come at all.”


“Huh? What?”


“For one, you have the most happiness of anyone I’ve ever met...that includes Nato-san. Second, you don’t have more than one psyches, I think, while I have...five souls, it feels like...Yakamita-sama, Makami-semi, an inner self, the side of me that still wants to be the child I used to be, before...never mind, and then...there’s me. The third thing I envy of you, is that...you have a family...you have a mother...and a father...parents...a happy feeling instead of pain that stays with you throw-out your life and will never evaporate or dissipate or anything...you’re very luck...so is Sake-san...he’s known his parents, uncles, aunts, cousins, brother...I’ve known only Elder...and she’s not even related to me...she only watched over to me and trained me...”


“What...do you mean? You have Sasuke-kun! You should be the happiest person in the world!”


“Why...?”


“Because...Sasuke-kun is the cutest guy ever!”


“So...? You try living with Sake-san, remembering that you watched as your so called ‘friend’ kill everyone in your species except you, himself, and three others so that they can have a team to make sure that they can become chunin or higher, being cursed yet blessed with two different demons, having a curse your born with, and—”


“Ok! I get it! You don’t have it good! And...Sasuke-kun and you live together?”


“Hai...we live together because the Uchiha clan and hanma species signed a treaty like thing that said that if one clan got destroyed, and one was left, that one would come to the other clan. And the hanma were killed before the Uchihas, so I came here...I believe there’s only four left in the former village...”


“...Why don’t you ever smile...?”


“Huh?”


“Why don’t you ever smile, Foxx-san? It couldn’t hurt that badly.”


“...That’s just it...happiness reminds me of light, and light reminds me of Iteco-teme, and Iteco-teme reminds me that I used to trust him, which reminds me that I have no one in the world like me...so that’s why I sneer at others that are smiling...”


“Oh...so, Iteco killed them....?”


“Hai...Iteco, the hanma of light and bears.”


“Weird combination.”


“I didn’t say all of our hanma elements and demons are really a great match for eachother.”


“But with you it makes perfect since...”


“I don’t think so...I think that my parents were sand and fire...which make diamonds and glass...not darkness...that’s what Elder-sama told me...and also Mami-sama-sensei...”


“...Who...?”


“I mean, Makami-sama-sensei.”


Just then, the two girls heard a boy’s voice from behind them, “Oi. Foxx-san. You going back in or what?”


“Huh?” the burnet looked up as much as she could to see Sasuke and she sat there for a moment than shook her head. “The night brings out the good in me sometimes. The beautiful night creatures and that...Plus, I’m talking to Sara-san!” Foxx smiled a small smile.


“Sara-san...?” Sasuke and Sakura asked at the same time.


“Hai...Sara-chan...may I call you that Sakura-chan?” Foxx asked, turning her head to Sakura.


“Why do you want to call me that?”


“I call everyone I consider a friend by a nickname. It’s how I am.”


“Then, ok. You’re a better friend than Ino-pig, that’s for sure!”


Sasuke cleared his throat and both girls looked at him, Foxx putting her head on his legs again, “You two do know tomorrow we are getting up early and going to do training. That’s what Kakashi-sensei said.”


“I already know what we’re doing! Plus, you don’t need to act like Sara-chan doesn’t know about Yaki-semi. I already told her about Mami-sama and that.”


“Yaki-semi....?”


“Hai! I think Yakamita-sama will turn good...well, if Makami can’t handle him, then there’s a sheer problem, but that won’t happen.”


Sakura got up and stretched, “Well, I’m going to bed. See you two in the morning!”


The raven-haired boy watched her walk to the house and then turned back to Foxx, “You told her a lot, didn’t you?”


“Well, they already know that I’m a hanma, so why the hell not?”


“Because...she’s not an Uchiha...plus, with her little annoying friend ‘Ino’ around, Ino will surly get it out of Sakura and tell all of Konoha.”


“So....?”


“So all of Konoha will know, and possibly people outside of Konoha!”


“So...?”


“Some people will come after you and try to kill you.”


“So...?


“I don’t want to loose you.”


“Why...?”


“...I’m going to bed...”


“OI! YOU DIDN’T ANSWER MY QUESTION!”


“Stay out here if you want.”


“FINE! I WILL!”


To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment