Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - To Climb Trees with Feet: Part 1

Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D

Chapter 11 - To Climb Trees with Feet: Part 1

Chapter 11 - To Climb Trees with Feet: Part 1
 Suki


Chapter 11: To Climb Trees with Only your Feet: Lesson 1


MBS: ....yep...I’m going to type the big fight on the bridge! Zabuza VS Kakashi, Haku VS Naruto, Foxx, and Sasuke (yep, Foxx is going 2 be in that) ...but its going to be through Foxx’s eyes because something VERY special happens through her eyes. Believe me. For I am riting this.




Kakashi stood in front of the four genin on crutches. He was about to teach the four of them (well, three because one already knows the technique) a new technique, “So, it’s decided. The new training regimen begins today!” Kakashi said.


“YEAH!!” yelled the Kyuubi-vessel.


“But first......let’s discuss the basis of your ninja powers...the body energies known as chakra.”


“Uh...right,” Naruto said a little less triumphantly, “So, um...chakra...what are those again?”


Sakura could’ve killed him, “AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A NINJA? DID YOU SLEEP THROUGH EVERY CLASS YOU EVER TOOK?”


“Why don’t you say I got in some really high quality nap time?”


‘This is SO not good,’ Kakashi thought, very unhappy with his student.


“All right! Sakura!!” the silver-haired sensei called to her to explain chakra to Naruto...though he should already know. >_<


“PAY ATTENTION, NAURTO!! It’s a pain, but I’ll try to keep it simple! Try to find some storage space for this information somewhere in that shiny, smooth brain of yours.” ~The lovely ninja maiden Sakura explains it all for you~ (w00t) THE STORY OF CHAKRA!! “Chakras are, to put it simply, the energies that a shinobi requires in order to perform ninjutsu. Basically, these energies are: 1, Those of the body, drawn from each and every of the approximately 13 trillion cells that are believed to make up the human body...2, those of the mental and spiritual energy acquired over the course of much training and experience...together, those two forms of energy are what make up the chakras. In effect, all the arts and techniques of the shinobi are born of a combination of those 2 energies, brought forth from the body and the spirit—in what is called ‘manipulating the chakras’—and focused in the mystic process known as ‘weaving the signs.’”


“That’s correct,” Kakashi sensei said.


“Hai, Hai, whatever!!” Naruto said rather rudely. “I don’t sit well with long explanations, but if you could just show me, my body can learn it!”


“Naruto’s right,” Sasuke said, AGREEING with Naruto, “We all already employ the ninja arts and techniques...”


“WRONG~!” Kakashi said correcting them, “Of all of you, Foxx is the only one that knows how to master her chakra. The rest of you has yet full mastery of your chakra.”


“WHAT?!! WHY ONLY FOXX?!”


“The hanma are very quick at picking up things and can copy them without breaking a sweat or having to say ‘may you show me that again’. They could possibly take over something just by listening or watching. Now, listen...As Sakura said, manipulation of the chakra...refers to summoning physical and mental energies and combining them within your own body. Depending on which technique you wish to employ, the amount of energy you’d need to absorb would vary......”


Foxx then figured out where her sensei was going with this, “As would the makeup of elements you’d need to combine. Right?”


“Hai. Right now, except for Foxx, none of you are using your chakras effectively! No matter how great the amount of chakra you summon and manipulate...if you can’t maintain your balance, whatever the technique...not only will the effectiveness of your maneuver be cut in half...but you could blunder so badly the spell may not be released at all. And because you end up squandering your energies, you not only lack the stamina for a protracted fight...but you also develop significant vulnerabilities.”


“So...uh...what do we do?” asked the blonde boy, scratching the back of his head.


“You learn to control your body through the harshest training...”


“How do we do that?” asked the pink-nde.


“OH! I know!” Foxx said happily, “I can’t believe we’re going to do that!”


“How, Sakura?” Kakashi repeated Sakura’s question, “Foxx? Will you answer that?”


“We climb trees!” Foxx said turning around from the tree she ran up to just seconds ago and hugged...man...Foxx, you are acting SO OOC!


To Be Continued...


MBS: O...M...G...this is the shortest chapter EVER!!!! D:<


Fire: No it’s not. Remember that fic you wrote where it was through Foxx’s eyes and you had the one with the fight between Sasuke and Lee and that was very short? Yea, that was just one page.”


MBS: MBS know that. Just I’m tired...-YAAWN-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment