Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Naruto and Foxx VS Two Samurai!

Suki=Love (not like the one on Gaara's head! That's ai) :D

Chapter 13 - Naruto and Foxx VS Two Samurai!

Chapter 13 - Naruto and Foxx VS Two Samurai!
Suki

Chapter 13: Naruto and Foxx VS Two Samurai—Team 7 VS Zabuza and Haku!

MBS: Ok, first thing is Foxx and Naruto fighting...uh...Waraji and Zori, Gato’s henchmen-samurai and that...



Foxx lied there on her sleeping bag, waiting for the sandman to come and make her sleep. This would be the first night she could actually sleep in her whole life...if it wasn’t for the blonde boy getting up.

“GYAHH! WHAT THE—WHO THE—WHERE IS EVERYONE ELSE?!” yelled the Kyuubi vessel.

“Nato-kun? You’re awake?” asked Foxx. “I thought that since you’ve pretty much worn yourself out from training with the trees, I thought you were going to be out cold for days. But, don’t worry, Kashi-sensei, Sara-san, and Sake-kun are out and taking care of the mission.”

“Oh, Foxx...! You’re here? How’s your foot? Or was it your ankle you broke?”

Foxx smiled a friendly smile, “I sprained my ankle, Nato-kun. But don’t worry, I’m fine now. Makami-sama healed it after making sure that Yakamita-semi wouldn’t be a burden on me anymore.”

“So...the demon helps the vessel and the vessel helps the demon in the hanma way?”

“Hai...the vessel protects the demon from the outside world and provides a wonderful place the demon grows to love, while also protecting the vessel from the harm that the demon can...or feels like preventing or healing.”

“Hmm...Foxx-san....?”

“Huh...?”

“Can the hanma sense another demon’s presence?”

Foxx giggled a bit under her breath, making sure the blonde didn’t her then said, “...You’re wondering if I sense Kyuubi-sama in you don’t you? It’s very hard to miss, Nato-kun. Only a dimwitted moron of the hanma clan would miss it. You’re lucky.”

“Huh? How?”

“Not many hanma will dare go up against a human with a demon in them...mostly in fear of insulting the demon.”

Silence covered the two shinobi. Naruto then said, “Um...I’m gonna go get dressed...Looks like you were to into your own thoughts to change out of your clothes.”

“Heh-heh,” the girl sarcastically laughed, scratching the back of her head.

“You’re a lot of fun, Foxx-san!” said the Kyuubi vessel getting up and running out of the room.

‘Hmm....someone actually thinks I’m fun other than Sake-san,’ the hanma thought and sat their until something hit her, ‘I LEFT MY SKETCHPAD OUT IN THE OPEN IN THERE!’

Quietly she sneaked to see if Naruto noticed the sketchbook. Looks like he didn’t....but wait....that was too early. She watched him as he read the front cover.

~~Naruto Vision~

I stared at the black, red, and purple book in my hands that read ‘Foxx’s Sketchpad. Plz don’t touch.’

I’ll ignore the ‘don’t touch’ thing since I’m already holding the book. I flipped open the book to see a very wonderful drawing of their team. Kakashi sensei, Sakura-chan, Sasuke-teme, me, and Foxx-san. Did she really draw this? I turned the page to see the most terrifying thing. The eyes...w-why are the pupils red instead of black?! Wait, the whole eyes around the pupil is black. W-what the hell is this..?!

I-is this Makami?! I quickly turned the page to see another terrifying thing. What looked like a giant red four legged...I don’t know what. I think I fell asleep along with Shikamaru during the time when we were studying this...THING. I remember seeing it in a book once, though....

Suddenly the book closed and I quickly looked up.

~Normal~

“You were looking at my drawings, weren’t you?” Foxx asked angrily.

“I-I didn’t get that far in them...only to the third one....w-what is the third one?”

“That’s Yakamita-semi....What I saw him as the night he revealed himself to me.

“And that thing on the page before that!”

“Makami-sama.”

“...You’re really good.”

“Huh?”

“You’re a very good artist. The best I’ve ever seen. I bet Sasuke-teme really enjoys them.”

Foxx’s expression changed. To something like being amused by Naruto. “Sake-san has never seen any of those. You’re the first person that’s ever seen those other than me.”

“Really...? Why haven’t you’ve shown them to anyone?”

“I don’t like to show people things...I find it annoying. Usually you have to explain things...”

“Well, if you don’t mind, I’m going to get dressed. Oh, here’s your sketchbook,” Naruto said, handing Foxx her book.

“Ok, I’m going to just go back to the room,” Foxx said walking way to the room. She walked into the other room and opened her sketchbook to the very back. In it a necklace with a round ruby near the bottom and a sweat drop with a curvy left side made out of onyx than any other. The amulet was in the shape of the dark side of the yin-yang. The lighter side was missing from it. The burnet hanma knew that she couldn’t be alone in this world. She couldn’t. She shouldn’t! There was a reason why this yin-yang wasn’t complete! She must have at least one other sibling! A twin! They must be alive and—

“Oi, what’s that?” came a voice snapping Foxx out of her thoughts. She looked quickly. It was Naruto. Was she that far in her thoughts?

“Oh, you’re all dressed? We should get going.”

“What’s that?” he asked again, this time pointing exactly at the pendant.

“Oh, it’s just something that I’ve had ever since I can remember...”

“Its beautiful. What’s it made out of?”

“Well, onyx and ruby. It’s the only thing I have left of my parents.”

“...have you ever known your parents?”

“Nai...I never knew my father or mother. They’re a mystery to me. Just like you, Nato-kun.”

Naruto looked down sorrowfully at the necklace in Foxx's hand.

“...yea, but you have something from them...and nobody shunned you.”

“You think that? You and I, Nato-kun, are one in the same...everyone in my village, much less the country, shunned me. And you have the Kyuubi for something they gave you...oh, and life.”

The blonde stared big eyed at the burnet. “You were shunned...? Why?”

“My parents were said to have been the most powerful in our whole village, never less the country. And since I was cursed with the burden of being said to have killed my parents and almost kill my whole clan off...but it was really Makami-sama that did...”

“...same with Kyuubi and I...people see me like I'm the Kyuubi himself.”

“...well, we won't get to help Kashi-sensei, Sara-chan, or Sake-san much just sitting here thinking about our pasts and how we were shunned by everyone!” Foxx said, standing up. Suddenly a loud crash echoed throughout the house.

“What...was that?”

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment