Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Begining

What happens when Naruto, co, and Foxx (OC) become reall? ALl hell breaks loose-that's what!

Chapter 1 - The Begining

Chapter 1 - The Begining
Moshi Naruto De Atta Jissai No
 
By: Monkey_banana_smoothie
 
MBS: PEOPLES O’ DA WORLD!!! This story is what happens when Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Gaara, Hinata, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino, and my character, Foxx, come to life and fallow me through school—with all the same classes mostly! :D
 
Disclaimer: monkey_banana_smoothie don’t own Naruto. Naruto © o’ Masashi Kishimoto
 
 
Foxx© o’ me, monkey_banana_smoothie
 
 
In my POV!! :D
~~~~
 
Hi. I like to be called monkey_banana_smoothie. This is a really funny story...
 
The other day, I was walking through the halls of Paul Laurence Dunbar Middle School for Innovation (hell of a long name), trying to keep up with my friend, Peter, aka, Chalk-boy, aka, Kenny killer.
 
“Yo! Kenny killer-chalk-boy!! Wait up!” I yelled.
 
He turned to see me, “What is it, MBS?”
 
“I have something to ask you.”
 
“What?”
 
“What if Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Gaara, Sasuke, Hinata, Choji, Kiba, Shikamaru, Shino, and Foxx were real...and wore kilts!”
 
“STOP IT WITH THE KILTS!! But, with all those guys really real...Hmmm...”
 
“Don’t hurt yourself thinking.”
 
“Shut up. That’ll be cool.”
 
“And we be the ones responsible to show them how life in America is SUPPOSED to be.”
 
“Cool.”
 
“AND they got the same classes as...”
 
“Us?”
 
“Me. Because you killed Kenny. How could you, Chalk-boy?”
 
I pretended to be sad. Peter sighed. “I didn’t mean to kill Kenny. Get over it. Kenny was just an EGG!”
 
“Now, you shut up.”
 
The two of us got into first period in time for WDMS news and Channel 1 news (way better than WDMS news).
 
I sat down and so did chalk-boy in the back of the class. We sat next to eachother because, 1, I hate pretty much anyone else that I have 1st period with, 2, I’m way too tall and Peter says that he’s only an inch shorter, but, I’m still taller...by 2[/b] inches!! He’s 5’6”, I’m 5’8[/b]” HAHA! VICTORY IS MINE! HAHA!
 
I took out my Sketchbook so I would be distracted from the crappyness of WDMS news and Peter had my Death Note book, number 6.
 
I sat there, my pencil centimeters or what ever-meters away from the blank sheet of paper. Nothing would come to mind. CRAP! I’ve got such a stupid artist-block. Peter nudged my arm to get my attention—actually, he was doing that for some time, I just didn’t notice! XP
 
“Wha’ do you want, KKC member?” I whispered, squinting my eyes. (KKC=Kenny Killer Clan)
 
“You know when you were talking about all those people becoming real?”
 
“Yea? So?”
 
“What that in wish form or what?”
 
“Well, before I said it, it was in wish form.”
 
“Be careful of what you wish for.”
 
“OH, shut up.”
 
I turned back to my sketchbook and decided to finish A ½ Demon Kidnapped by A Vampire, a manga I’ve been writing for quite some time now.
 
~~Later at lunch~~
 
I sat there, actually THERE before Chalk-boy-KKC-member! XD HAHA! MBS: 2 KKC member: 0!!!
 
He arrived and did a double take. “How’d you make it here before me?!”
 
“I’m faster. Plus, I don’t got a kilt!” I made a peace sign at him and stuck my tongue out playfully. “Oh, and I feel cold and I ran like my butt was on fire!”
 
I knew Peter hated the joke about the kilts. I forgot how that started. I guess, he said something about someone in a kilt, so it’s all his fault. HAHA! MBS: 3 Kenny Killer: 0!! How I got three, I donno!! XD
 
He went in line and got his food (I have a PACKED lunch! That’s how I got the 3!! XD) and his friends shortly joined.
 
“Hey, Peter...?” I asked.
 
“What?”
 
“Gai sensei in a tutu, wearing a kilt somehow, sitting like L, with waxed eyebrows, and......”
 
“Don’t you dare say ‘with out spandex’.”
 
“WITHOUT SPANDEX OR UNDERWEAR!!!”
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!” Oh, how I love to do that. :^)
 
~~Next Morning~~
 
“OW!” I screamed, feeling someone put their foot roughly on my stomach, waking me up.
 
I blinked once. Twice. Thrice. There, around my bed in the living room, were Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Gaara, Hinata, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino, and Foxx standing there. Foxx had her foot on my stomach.
 
I quickly jumped up, after Foxx removed her foot, and opened the curtains furiously. I looked up and down. Foxx then asked me something, “What in hell are you looking for?!” I could tell she was mad....again.
 
I sighed happily, “So it’s not a dream. If it were a dream, then there would be flying pigs and one would come in, land in front of me, and say, ‘GET SOME BACON FROM ME,’ and then I would take some bacon, but some angry protesting hippy people would attack the house and my brother would be there, but he’s not a hippy, but he’s angry because I claimed the flying pig, but then I’d kill ‘em all by throwing a chair at them and then I’d jump onto my dog, and ride him like a skateboard, then everything would go all Simpson-ie.”
 
They stared at me like I was insane or something—who said I wasn’t?
 
Then, I got the best idea—why the hell not let ‘em come with me to school so I have someone who’ll agree with me (like Peter) about how our school sucks and should go splode!!!!!! :D
 
So, when I said it they were all like ‘well...we ain’t got nothing better to do, so, ok.’ And, I ran up stairs and got a good shirt on—the cleanest dirty black shirt and drawn on jeans, and me Monte Carlo jacket!! When I raced passed my parents room I said, “Mom, no need to take me! I’m taking the ‘bus!’”
 
I ran down (after getting dressed ><’) and got Foxx to transport us (also after I told all the Naruto peeps and her the dress code and why they should fallow it) and got there fast (also, we somehow got all the supplies that we needed and their schedules!!><’’)
 
~~
 
We arose to the side of the school that was closest to the street. I felt my stomach kinda turn—as did everyone else’s beside Foxx’s—and told them to stay there. I snuck up behind Peter and put my hands in the air.
 
He turned, “AAAAAA—don’t do that again.”
 
“Peter,” I said, acting as sternly as I could...very poorly, “There’s some people I want you to meet. ‘New students’.”
 
“New students??” he asked confused. I yanked him by his hoody (cause I could and that was funny) and brought him to the 11 ‘new students’.
 
“Meet Foxx Kiba, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Shino Aburame, Kiba Inuzuka, Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara, and Choji Akimichi!”
 
“You serious. This isn’t a joke or trick?” Peter looked like he was struck by a confusion-ray or something. HAHA! That’s wha’ you get, Kenny-killer-chalk-boy-owl-dude-owl!!!! XD
 
Foxx walked up to him. She pushed me[/b] done and put her foot—very, very, VERY[/b], hard—onto my stomach, I yelled in pain. “GET YOUR FOOT OFF OF ME!!!!!” I still felt like throwing up, and if I did on her[/b] foot, she’ll kill me with the shadows. I just know it.
 
“Ok. That’s good enough proof. Almost. MBS, you’re really pathetic, though,” Chalk-boy said.
 
“Shuddup,” I told him, wiping the dirt of my already dirty shirt. I got up and showed Peter Gaara’s, Choji’s, Shikamaru’s, Ino’s, Sakura’s, Kiba’s, and Naruto’s schedules that I actually was smart enough to make!! :D “They have the same exact classes as you. Sasuke, Foxx, Shino, and Hinata.”
 
“You just gave Gaara the same classes as me because you’re terrified of him.”
 
“So is my uncle, but they kept on walking, Owl.”
 
“Ha-ha,” he didn’t laugh at my joke....GRRRR!!! D:<
 
(Dude on TV: early this morning, a girl by the name monkey_banana_smoothie killed a guy named Peter Trant because he didn’t laugh at her joke)
 
“Shuddup.”
 
~~~
 
 
We got into 1st period (Peter almost didn’t make it because he had his sax with him and put it in the band room, I switched from trombone o’ doom to drums NOT o’ doom) and Mrs. Matthews was introducing the new students.
 
“Ok, so today, students, we have 11 new students. All from...Japan. Gaara, Shino Aburame, Choji Akimichi, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Foxx Kiba, Shikamaru Nara, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, and Ino Yamanaka,” Mrs. Matthews said.
 
‘HOLY HELL! She got the names right with no problem!! It toke me forever to get Shikamaru’s name right. Even longer for Ino’s last name. Yamanaka, Yamanaka, Yamanaka, Yamanaka, Yamanaka, BLLLEEEEEH. And sometimes, I STILL get her last name confused up with Yakamita!!! And[/b] she put them in order in ABCD order!!!!’
 
I looked at the people around the room—everyone put Peter and the 11 ‘new students’ looked weirded out from the new people—And Natalie looked like she liked Sasuke....so did Tori. And Katelyn. And Nyete. And Sakura. And Ino. And Naruto. J/k!
 
And Carissa. And every other girl in the class beside Foxx and I. I have the forth, and she doesn’t really show any of her emotions, so I couldn’t tell. Anyway, the teacher asked the 11 new students something, “May you share something special with the class.” Everyone’s eyes fixed on to Gaara. He said nothing and glared at Shino. So, Shino went.
 
“I can control bugs,” he said, everyone tried to hold in their laughter.
 
Then, it was Choji’s turn. “I luv food!”
 
Next, Sakura. “As you all have noticed, I have beautiful pink hair.”
 
I felt like....caughing. So did Foxx. And Ino. “*caugh*liar*caugh*”
 
Next, it was Hinata, who said nothing because she was too shy, so Kiba went. “I come from the Inuzuka clan in Japan!” he said, then letting out a YAHOO.
 
After him, Foxx went. Everyone’s eyes fixed onto the wolf on her forehead. “I have nothing of much interest to most, but, the wolf on my forehead...It isn’t paint or a tattoo....but, a birthmark.” When she spook about the wolf being a birthmark, everyone’s eyes bulged out of their sockets.
 
After Foxx, it was Shikamaru’s turn. He said nothing, so it was Sasuke’s turn, who also said nothing, so, it was Naruto’s turn, and as you know, Naruto always had something to say....loudly, “I LOVE RAMEN!!!!”
 
Everyone had to cover their ears, it was so loud. Especially Foxx. Well, then, it was Ino’s turn. “I have the most beautiful blonde hair in Japan.”
 
Foxx and I caughed. So did Sakura. “*caugh*Jaright*caugh*”
 
Blah-blah, yada-yada, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, blah, ok, so, now, we in Lunch!! YAY!
 
I sat waiting for Peter for HOURS.
 
Once he got to the table—which also had the Naruto people and Foxx there—he, again, double-taked. “Foxx,” I said plainly, not looking up from the drawing I was drawing.
 
“Oh, of course...and not your butt on fire?”
 
“...that too.”
 
To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ktp14 on October 28, 2006, 5:11:48 AM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on October 28, 2006, 7:05:43 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieThanks!