Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - MBS takes 'em to 'er classes!

What happens when Naruto, co, and Foxx (OC) become reall? ALl hell breaks loose-that's what!

Chapter 2 - MBS takes 'em to 'er classes!

Chapter 2 - MBS takes 'em to 'er classes!
Moshi Naruto De Atta Jissai No
 
Chapter 2: MBS takes ‘em to ‘er classes! YAY!
 
~~~~
 
I showed the four (Sasuke, Shino, Foxx, and Hinata) to period 5—health. Yep, this weak it’s health...And today’s the day before the day before the day when Winter Break starts, or in short, Thursday.
 
When we five walked into there, Mrs. Rosavere greeted us. She noticed that there were five of us, and asked me if I wanted to switch to team 7. I answered, “Ok!” Inside...it wasn’t just ‘ok’......
 
‘HELL YEA!!! I HATE MY TEAM!!!’
 
Us five went to the back of the room.
 
I whispered to Sasuke, “Hey, you’re still in team 7! What a quawik-a-dink!”
 
He just didn’t care, he just moved to the back of the room. We all sat down and listened.....sorta
 
~~~~
 
After health, I had them fallow me, “HUT two three four, HUT two three four!” I think they got pissed off by that...ANY way, we got to the French class room. When I stopped and went to the wall, the four ‘new students’ started to go into the class room but, I pulled them back by their collars.
 
“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked.
 
They looked at me strangely. “We were going into the class,” Foxx said after recovering from shock.
 
“Not yet, you ain’t. We’re not allowed to until Mrs. Anderson says so. And even when we get into the class, we’re not allowed to sit down until she says so. That’s after we say ‘Bonjour, Madamwazel Anderson’ or something like that...but, you can be like me and say, ‘Kunoichi sensei’. It’s fun. Also, when you get into there to speak English you have to say ‘Puis-je parler anglais?’ And to speak in Japanese you have to say, ‘Puis-je parler Japonais?’ ‘K?”
 
“You serious?” Sasuke asked me.
 
“Ja. You think I’d lie?”
 
Everyone stayed quiet...It was true...I’d hardly—err—never lie! 0:)
 
Mrs. Anderson came walking down the hallway. She looked at all of us. Then, she noticed the four.
“Oh, bonjour. *News Dude: MBS replaces true name with SN* MBS, are these new students?”
 
“Oui.”
 
“Ok. What are you’re names?”
 
“Puis-je parler anglais?” they all asked. Mrs. Anderson nodded.
 
Foxx went first, “I’m Foxx Kiba.”
 
“Sasuke Uchiha.”
 
“H-Hinata Hyuuga.”
 
“Shino Aburame.”
 
Mrs. Anderson nodded, and then said for the class to enter to the class and we had to listen to her teach us French—well, most of the class, I wasn’t paying much attention and neither was Foxx. Then, Sasuke gained my attention.
 
“Hey, monkey_banana_smoothie? What interments did you sign us up for in band?” he asked holding up his schedule.
 
I sat there and thought, then whispered, “You have saxophone, Foxx has percussion, Shino, you have bassoon, Hinata, you have a flute. For Gaara, alto-sax, Sakura and Ino, flute, Naruto and Kiba, trumpet, Shika got clarinet, and for Choji, tuba.”
 
Sasuke had a face like he wanted to murder me. What’s wrong with sax besides the fact that if you put ONE letter upside-down, it turns into sex??
 
~~~
 
We got into the band room to find that Mr. Scruggs was absent. So, the 13 of us (Kenny-KKC-member-killer, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Choji, Foxx, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, and Gaara) sat together and watched the movie on whatever—actually, not paying attention and talking to eachother or our demons (well...Foxx talked to her demons and us)! -_-‘
 
One conversation made all of the Naruto people have day-mares! (haha. Not nightmares, nightmares during the day)
 
“Yo, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Choji, Foxx, Kiba, Shino, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, Gaara? When we get home, I’m gonna show you fanfics,” I said, with an evil grin painted on my lips, matching the gleam in my eyes.
 
Everyone of them gulped. Naruto asked, “W-what are....fanfics?”
 
“You’ll see,” I said in a sing-song voice with slyness behind it.
 
KKC member started trying to hide his laughter and blushing. And, like he always does when he doesn’t get what’s going on, Naruto yelled to Peter, “WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!?!”
 
Everyone stared at Peter and Naruto. I was snickering under my breath. Everyone stayed quiet, waiting and watching for Peter’s answer. He didn’t until they went back to watching the movie.
 
Peter whispered to Naruto, “MBS is going to torchor you with fanfics. Fanfics are stories made by fans...*laugh*...which have all these ‘things’!”
 
All the people from Naruto gulped and blushed. “W-what kinds of things?” asked Sasuke, gulping.
 
I answered that, “Yaoi, yuri, sex, profanity, OC’s, gay-sex, nudity, yada, yada, so on and so forth.” Everyone, including Owl, stared at me.
 
“I thought they only had stuff that wasn’t gay,” said KKC member.
 
“Nope. I read all kinds, and I know more than you. Oh, and, how many people wanna ride the bus?” I asked. No one raised their hands, “Good. Cuz I’m not gonna ride it either, my mom’s gonna pick me up at Mrs. Braxton’s house.”
 
“Who?” asked Chalk-boy-san.
 
“Mrs. Braxton is a friend of mine who lives near here.”
 
“Oh...”
 
“Ja...”
 
To Be Contnued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment