Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - New Peoples! YAY OR UNYAY!

What happens when Naruto, co, and Foxx (OC) become reall? ALl hell breaks loose-that's what!

Chapter 3 - New Peoples! YAY OR UNYAY!

Chapter 3 - New Peoples! YAY OR UNYAY!
Moshi Naruto De Atta Jissai No
 
Chapter 3: New Peoples! YAY OR UNYAY!!! XD
 
Pre-view::: We all stared at the end of the bed, hearing breathing not from my li’l puppy, Bandit...
~~~~
After school, Foxx transported Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Sasuke, Hinata, Gaara, Shino, Choji, and Shikamaru back, inside the house (wow) and left me and her to see Mrs. Braxton. (Kiba went with Peter because Kiba wanted to see KKC member’s two doggies and Foxx got Akamaru there somehow with out the teachers or principal seeing. Donno how...).
 
So, the two of us walked over to Mrs. Braxton’s house.
 
When I rang the doorbell, I noticed that Foxx was looking around.
 
“What cha looking for?” I asked.
 
“I don’t think Mrs. Braxton is home. I don’t see a rolling thingy with metal,” she answered.
 
I felt a question mark appear on my head. Then it turned into an exclamation mark. “Oh, Mrs. Braxton doesn’t have one. She doesn’t work either.”
 
“Eh...?” That ½ demon didn’t understand what I said—of course she wouldn’t until she saw Mrs. Braxton.
 
The door opened and a darker skin tone, elderly lady hand her shaking hands on the white door. A smile appeared on her face.
 
“Hello, Sadie baby (only Mrs. Braxton can call me that)! My Sadie-baby,” she walked out and gave me a hug.
 
“Hello, Mrs. Braxton. This is my friend, Foxx Kiba. She comes from Japan,” I said, and Foxx put her left hand up (you put your left hand in, you put your left hand out, you put your left hand in and you shake it all about....sorry, just had to do that.)
 
Mrs. Braxton opened her arms to Foxx, “I’ve just gotta give you a hug, child.” Foxx left a soft smile appear on her face as the shaking arms of Mrs. Braxton rapped around her. I did a quick check to see if I had a camera....nope...no camera. No blackmail—err—memories. 0:)
 
Mrs. Braxton (awesome person), Foxx, and I walked into the yellow house. I noticed that Foxx was sniffing a lot.
 
Though I questioned what she was smelling, I didn’t care. We went into the dining room. Foxx sat in one chair, and I sat in Mrs. Braxton’s late husband (sad).
 
“What part of Japan?” Mrs. Braxton asked. “Miss. Kiba, what part of Japan are you from?”
 
“Tokyo, ma’am,” Foxx answered.
 
“Why did your parents move here?”
 
Foxx put her head down and thought. Deeply. Ya know it’s easy for someone WITH parents, but someone WITHOUT? Pretty difficult.
 
I answered for her, “They moved here to become more free, Mrs. Braxton.”
 
“I’m sure you’ll enjoy this city, Foxx,” Mrs. Braxton said, nodding to Foxx. Foxx smiled.
 
“I’m sure I will.”
 
I caughed, “*caugh*Idon’t*caugh*” I smiled.
 
“Sadie-baby, I just can’t believe how tall you’ve grown,” Mrs. Braxton said, turning to me. “How tall are you?”
 
“5’9”, Mrs. Braxton.”
 
“How’s your mom?”
 
“She’s ok. She hasn’t slipped down the banister yet, so, she’s doing just great!”
 
Mrs. Braxton turned back to Foxx, “Do you want to hear the funniest story about when I used to help clean Mrs. Penn’s home?”
 
“Sure,” Foxx said. I just KNEW she was planning something....That smile wasn’t a smile, it was a smirk. And she stole my glint! D:<
 
“I was folding her brother’s, Jonathan, clothes, and he slept in the basement, and Sadie was a little baby, and playing with her toys, and had them spread out. I told her, ‘Sadie baby, move your toys, or I’m going to trip over them.’ She kept playing and, when I was carrying the clothes, I couldn’t see over it, and tripped and almost broke my neck, and Sadie baby rushed over to me and said, ‘Hurt? Are you hurt?’ I said, ‘No, I’m not hurt.’ And sure enough, she moved the toys and made a path for me,” Mrs. Braxton said, laughing.
 
Foxx laughed (O. M. G.), putting her hand to her mouth, “That’s hilarious. So, ‘Sadie-baby?’ Do you pick your toys up?”
 
“...yes,” I answered, blushing.
 
Mrs. Braxton laughed. We then heard the doorbell. “That must be your mom. Nice seeing you, and nice meeting you, Foxx,” Mrs. Braxton said, looking at the door. We both grabbed our backpacks and headed to the door.
 
Sure enough, it was my mom. She had us go into the car and we were off (after we said bye to Mrs. Braxton) and were home in a matter of minutes—literally. When we entered the living room, I jumped to the computer and started to get it running. The 10 Naruto people and Foxx watched me. I pulled up a Word document called ‘Mr. Snugglemuffins.’
 
“What’s that?” asked Sasuke.
 
“You’ll see,” I answered.
 
All of them read through it. Choji, Hinata, and Shino nearly died from nose bleeds, Ino and Sakura were flaming, Shikamaru thought it was troublesome (to him, what isn’t), Sasuke and Naruto gaped, and Foxx and I could hardly hold our laughter in.
 
“Th-th-this is w-w-what f-f-fanfiction is,” I said, stuttering, trying to hold the laughter in.
 
Sasuke grabbed my collar, “WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!?!?”
 
“I just told you, fanfic...tion,” I answered, smiling.
 
“I MEAN, WHY DOES IT HAVE THAT CRAP IN IT?!”
 
“What crap? OH! About you and Naruto being together, you being horny beyond belief, fact or fiction, Sakura and Lee being together, Ino and Shikamaru being together, and you and Naruto having sex?” I asked, like a little kid.
 
“YES!”
 
“Because, 1, I didn’t write this. 2, fans luv, luv, luv, LUV this, and luv L-U-V, not L-O-V-E. 3, there’s fangirls for yaoi and luv you two together and the juicy, hott, spicy sex.”
 
“I don’t see why.”
 
“Why...? Why, you asked?”
 
“I didn’t ask...I said.”
 
“Same difference! Well, it’s just like crack, alcohol, cigarettes, and other drugs. First, you’re all like ‘I am NEVER EVER going to like that,’ then, like 5 minutes later you’re like, ‘....I WANNA SEE[or read] THAT AGAIN!!!!’ And you’re drooling onto the keyboard, so that you get electrocuted, believe me...That’s what happened to me.”
 
All the people from Naruto looked at me weirdly.
 
“OH, and yuri.”
 
They’re eyes grew. Foxx was still trying to hold in her laughter. Then I remembered something very important!
 
“Yo, guys, gals, germs,” I said, turning to them, “I’ve got to go get your guises as clothes! Foxx! Can you transfer me into another place?”
 
“Joo bet,” she answered.
 
“And two other people?”
 
“Ja.” She got ready. “Who else and who else?”
 
“Damian Shultz from school and KKC member—err—Chalk-boy—err—Owl—err—Kenny-Killer—err—Kenny-Killer-Chalk-boy—err—Peter,” I answered, and trying to remember KKC member’s name. Man, I have way too many names for Owl.
 
“’k. What realm?”
 
I reached behind me and grabbed a Naruto manga book—the first one. I flipped to the first page and pointed to it, “Here.”
 
“Easy.” I watched her transfer me—then watched as people in weird clothes passed by me. Then heard two people—boys—falling. I looked up to see Peter and Damian fall on top of me.
 
“Can anyone say ‘ow?’” I asked myself, sarcastically.
 
Pet got off me and Damian did the same. KKC member asked, “Where are we? I was just getting ready to go for a walk with the dogs and Kiba and Akamaru.”
 
“We’re in Konoha!” I poked his forehead with all my might in my index finger, “What? You don’t know you’re surroundings that well?”
 
“How?”
 
“What?” asked Damian.”
 
I thought for a bit. “Oh, Foxx.”
 
Kenny-killer nodded. I thought again. I turned to the two, trying to look as serious as I possibly could, “Chalk-boy! Since you have your owl-demon—Fukuro—you go get Kiba’s, Naruto’s, Choji’s, Ino’s, Sakura’s, and Shikamaru’s clothes. Damian, you go get Shino’s clothes. And, since I have my dragon demon—Sumi—I’m going to get Hinata’s and Sasuke’s clothes. Come back to this spot after you’re done.”
 
The two boys nodded and ran off to the houses I told them—well, Kenny-killer-Chalk-boy had Fukuro come out and fly off and I had Sumi come out and fly on her.
 
“So, Sumi? How difficult will it be to get into the Hyuuga and Uchiha residence, do you think?” I asked the white and blue dragon.
 
“The Hyuuga will be more difficult than Uchiha.”[/b]
 
“Why?”
 
“Neji, Hinata’s father, and Hanabi will be there—most likely ready for a fight.”[/b]
 
“Good. I wanna fight.”
 
“With me around, you won’t need to. All you need to do is grab the clothes and get out.”[/b]
 
“Awww! I wanna fight Hanabi!” I pouted.
 
“Shush, ungrateful child! She could kick your butt, hands, claws, and paws down.”[/b]
 [/b]
“...I know...”
 
The two of us got to the Hyuuga residence and peeked inside to find Neji in Hinata’s room.
 
‘I wonder what that ‘destiny-is-every-thing’ dude is doing in there...’
 
Sumi and I sat there for a minute.
 
“MBS.”[/b]
 [/b]
“Huh?”
 
“Go onto the roof, I’ll get the clothes.”[/b]
 [/b]
“Wha’??”
 
“Get onto the damned roof!”[/b]
 [/b]
I jumped up onto the roof and watched, clenching with all my might to the roof, trying not to fall.
 
Sumi went into the room, quiet as a mouse, and slipped into the drawers. I noticed that Neji was turning around and I yanked my head back up. Before I did, I noticed that it was the Byakugan. I gulped.
 
“HEY! YOU! HOW’D YOU GET UP THERE?!” I heard a voice say.
 
I looked down and noticed Hanabi. I looked side to side looking for an answer.
 
“Err...I don’t remember...?” I asked.
 
“That’s a lie!”
 
“No it ain’t.”
 
“Yea, it is.”
 
“Is not.”
 
“Is too.”
 
“Is not.”
 
“Is to.”
 
“Is not.”
 
“Is so.”
 
“Is not.”
“Is so.”
 
“IS SO TIMES INFINATY SQUARED!!! HA!”
 
“That’s stupid.”
 
“No it isn’t.”
 
“Is to.”
 
“Is not.”
 
“Is to.”
 
“Is not.”
 
“Is to.”
 
“Is not.”
 
“Is—”
 
Before Hanabi could say ‘Is to’ again, Sumi came out of the window.
 
“MBS, stop your child-play and get on my back.”[/b]
 [/b]
Though scared of her, I jumped onto her and flew off, ending my little fight with Hanabi, and leaving that little brat with confusion.
 
When Sumi and I arrived at the Uchiha manor, I knew no one would be home, so I just opened the window, and jumped inside. I sneaked over to the dresser and opened it. Huh...Sasuke did have other things than the T-shirt thingy and white shorts...
 
He had that black over stretched rubber thing, the yukata thingy, pj bottoms, and...more of the T-shirt thingy and white shorts...I shoulda knew. Shoulda knew. Coulda knew. Woulda knew...if it wasn’t for my curiosity of how he snuck passed all those fanny girls and had sex with Naruto-san.
 
I grabbed all the clothes I could carry and ran out of the room, and jumped onto Sumi.
 
“To where I was before, AWAY!” I shouted. Sumi rolled her eyes.
 
~~~
 
Before we got there, I had Sumi go back into me, and I walked. So many smells filled the air. Ramen, rice balls, and fish....oh, and liver. Ew.
 
I got to the spot where we met earlier, only to find no one there.
 
‘Why isn’t Damian-kun-kun and Kenny-killer not here yet? I gave Damian-kun only one, and KKC member 6!’
 
Than I heard foot steps from behind me. I turned around to see Chalk-boy and Damian running up.
 
Once they got there, I just went all boomy on them. “What took you guises so long? I got into a fight with Hanabi, almost got spotted by Neji, and almost killed by fanny girls o’ Sasuke, and you guys make it here later than me!”
 
“You got into a fight?” asked Damian. I could tell that it was disbelief.
 
“I did. Now, Owl, Damian-kun-kun, hand me the clothes. Peter, except for Kiba’s.” They did as they were told and the three of us some how got back to our homes.
 
I looked around. “Holy, freaking, fricking, craping hell....That was the most fun I have ever had in the history of history.” Everyone stared at me. “Oh, and Sasuke?”
 
“What?” the raven-haired boy asked me.
 
“I got your suit made out of rubber!”

“It. Is. Not. Made. Out. Of. Rubber.”
 
“Suuuuuure it isn’t. And I fully inspected it, and didn’t find any dry, white stuff.”
 
Foxx started to giggle.
 
Sasuke blushed and snatched the clothes out of my hand. I held up everyone else’s clothes, and they took theirs.
 
~~~
 
We all got ready for bed. We were waiting for Sasuke, because we totally torchered him by taking all the showers before him, leaving only cold water—I’m sure he was used to that—and kept saying things like ‘have you kissed Naruto lately’ or ‘so, how hot was it inside of Naruto’ or ‘are you planning to do it again with Naruto.’
 
When he came down, we all were crowded by the comp and reading something. (45 ways to piss off Sasuke)
 
He walked up to us. I minimized it and turned to the Uchiha heir and beamed at him.
 
“What was that?”
 
“Nothing!” I said, smiling big.
 
“Then why were you all snickering and laughing?”
 
“...Comics.”
 
“...I’m not even going to ask.”
 
“Ok! Cause we’re never really tell you the trueth, because we’re pretending to be the government.” I pulled out some shades and put them on and folded my arms. “We will tell you nothing but the lies, and nothing but the lies.”
 
Sasuke rolled his eyes and walked over to the bed and looked at it strange.
 
“You never really did tell us why there was a bed in your living room.”
 
“Me dad nuclear engineer. He go on assignment in Arkansas. He come back from assignment. He bring bed. Bed put in living room. I take living room over because I can. YAY! We all win!”
 
Sasuke turned back to me. “You don’t have to act like I’m a baka like Naruto.”
 
I gasped and so did Foxx. “How dare insult your partner, Sasuke!” the ½ demon and I said, gaping our mouths and acting ashamed.
 
The Uchiha hit his forehead.
 
Foxx and I were just getting a kick out of this. Our inner selves were on the floor, trying to hold in their guts.
 
She and I gasped again. “How dare you hit the spot were your partner could have possibly kissed you!”
 
He looked really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY[/b] totally pissed off. I looked around franticly.
 
“Where’s an angry Pikachu?! We need a quick get-away!”
 
“You do realize that was just fanfiction and not the real thing, right?!”
 
“...maybe it’s Maybelline!” I watched as the Uchiha looked at me like he was really going to murder me—but, murder me, you’ll stay here for all of forever and more! >:D
 
j/k
 
I just told the Naruto people that so I don’t get killed by Gaara and Sasuke...and Ino....and Sakura...and Naruto....and Kiba....and Shino....and everyone else, pretty much. Except Hinata. She’s too kind to kill! ^_^
 
Well, I got up and stood in-between Sasuke and the rest of them. “Ok, so we need some sleep—and Foxx if you’re going to say ‘But I don’t sleep’ I know. You don’t need to sleep, so don’t if you don’t wanna—and Naruto, if you’re gonna ask ‘why does she not need sleep?’ I’m not going to tell you. So, we’re going to fit....1, 2, 3, 4, 5...five peoples on the bed. You’ll sleep the width, though. One person will get the couch, and the rest of us will get the floor. Who volunteers?!” I raised my hand and Foxx did, too. Shikamaru did. Then Naruto did.
 
“THAT SOUNDS FUN!”
 
“Joo BET its fun!” I answered.
 
~~~
 
We all got into the way that we could—or volunteered for—and went to sleep, ready for the next day.
 
When I fell asleep, I had the coolest dream ever: I saw flying pigs and one would come in, land in front of me, and said, ‘GET SOME BACON FROM ME,’ and then I took some bacon, but some angry protesting hippy people attacked the house and my brother was there, but then I killed ‘em all by throwing a chair at them and then I jumped onto my dog, and road him like a skateboard, then everything went all Simpson-ie.
 
See? Coolest. Dream. Ever. Funny thing was, I keep having that dream. BUT, I wuv that dream! ^w^
 
~~
 
We all stared at the end of the bed, hearing breathing not from my li’l puppy, Bandit...or me...
 
To Be Continued....
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment