Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How'd We Get Here?

Naruto and co get transfered some how to the YGO GX world. What crazy fricked up crap'll happen? Read to find out! -dramatic pose- :D

Chapter 1 - How'd We Get Here?

Chapter 1 - How'd We Get Here?
Jujika Yokogitte Yu-Gi-Oh! GX-Naruto
 
By: monkey_banana_smoothie
 
Chapter One: How’d we get here?
 
Summary: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, and Foxx get into the YGO! GX world. Foxx, being a ½ demon and all, tricks the owner of Duel Academe, Seto Kiba, into believe that she’s his daughter and that her mother died a long time ago. As posing as Seto’s daughter, Foxx Kiba gets into DA as a transfer student along with her teammates....but how long can this last?
 
Disclaimer thingy yea: I not own YGO! GX or Naruto.
 
Naruto © of Masashi Kishimoto
 
YGO! GX © of Kazuki Takahashi I guess
 
Foxx Kiba © of Me, MBS! YEA!
 
 
 
 
It was a normal day in Konoha. The birds were chirping, teams were training and/or getting ready for a new mission, and Kakashi sensei still hadn’t arrived at the bridge.
 
Sakura groaned. “Why does it take Kakashi sensei so long to get here? Why is he always late?”
 
“Sakura,” said the ½ demon, Foxx, “If you can’t figure out why, I’m sure that the rest of us can’t. Since you’re the brains, Sasuke’s the strength, and Naruto’s the....the.....well, and I'm the one that’s.....that’s....I don’t know. Back up?”
 
“You play more of a part than ‘back up,’ Foxx,” said the raven haired boy, Sasuke, “You’re brains, strength, and stamina put into one.”
 
“Demon possessor. Demon possessor and expert!” said Foxx, ignoring what her teammate said.
 
But, mean while in a land in another galaxy far, far, far away called the USA, a girl plotted something....something....her style....
 
“BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she laughed manically.
 
“SHUT UP, MBS! I’M TRYING TO WATCH TV!!!” shouted her imaginary friend, Fire.
 
“YOU SHUT UP! I’m trying to plan something....something....my style.”
 
“Don’t make the world go splode.”
 
“Ok...sure....maybe....” She laughed again. “Haha....Cheese muffin. Haha....cheez doodle....haha....bacon...haha....sugar cheese muffin.”
 
Well, yea....Haha! Sugar cheese muffin...Haha...
 
Well, back to Konoha.
 
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ^w^
 
The gray haired sensei finally came and told team 7 (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Foxx) that....they had the day off.
 
“The day off?!” yelled the blonde, Naruto.
 
“Yes. Hokage-sama said so,” said the jonin.
 
“Why?” asked the pink-nde, Sakura.
 
“I don’t know. Do whatever you want guys,” said Kakashi, waving to his students as he walked away.
 
They looked at eachother. Then, something weird happened. They all disappeared. For a second, all they could see was a bright light. Then....sky scrapers.
 
Foxx stood up and looked around. “Where....are we? How’d we get here?”
 
Sakura stood up, staring at the huge buildings, “I...don’t know.” Naruto sat gapping. Sasuke just acted like it was nothing, but inside he was all like ‘OMG! WHERE THE HELL?!?! WHAT THE HELL?!?! AHH!’...ok, j/k. Haha. That would be funny, you must admit.
 
They were on a side walk, and it was night time, so...that was good to. “Hey!” said the burnet, pointing to a billboard with a burnet haired man on it with blue eyes and white trench coat.
 
His name was at the bottom. Seto Kiba.
 
“He has my last name,” said Foxx, amazed. “Could he....just....”
 
“What?” asked Sasuke.
 
“Heh-heh...I’ve just got an idea. I think he owns something called ‘Duel Academe.’ Now, if I can get into his mind...i can make him believe......yes. Got it.”
 
“What?” asked Sakura.
 
“He now thinks that I’m his daughter and everyone that knows him and works with him and everything thinks the same, and they will know you three as my friends from school and I’ll know everyone related and that know him, for less suspicion. By having the same last name as him, I’ve been able to get into his mind. Now, that he thinks that, I get to get more information on this ‘Duel Academe’ and what it’s about. Tomorrow I’ll inform you. I’ll see if I can get you guys snuck into the house.”
 
Though freaked out of what their teammate said, they fallowed her. They came to a big building, the biggest they saw. On it, it said ‘Kiba Corp.’
 
“I guess I’m going to be a twee bit famous here,” said Foxx, sounding like she was regretting what she just did. She walked up to the door. Two body guards stood there. They nodded their heads and opened the door for her, as they did the same for her friends. When they walked in, they looked around. It was one big room. Foxx nodded to the receptionist.
 
“Going to see your father, Foxx?” asked the receptionist.
 
“Yea. I’ve got an appointment with him, right?”
 
“Yea. Right on time as usual.”
 
The receptionist smiled and the four of them got onto the elevator.
 
Foxx pressed the button to the floor her ‘father’ was on (she figured it out). She turned around and looked out the window of the elevator to the city below. She couldn’t make out a lot for some reason.
 
 
DING!
 
 
The doors opened and the three of them got off. Two other guards stood there. Foxx looked at them.
 
“Um...may I enter?” she asked.
 
“No,” answered one of the guards.
 
“Why?”
 
“He’s still with his other appointment.”
 
“Aw...Who is it?”
 
“Pegasus.”
 
“Oh...”
 
Just then, the weird guy named Pegasus opened the door to Foxx’s ‘father’s’ office. He stormed past Foxx and her friends, and onto the elevator. The ½ demon had her friends stay where they were and she walked in.
 
“Um...father...what was that about?” she asked, the door closing behind her. Her heart started to race. If this Seto Kiba was in a bad mood, she didn’t want to take it. She didn’t really know him.
 
“Nothing. Pegasus still wants DA.”
 
“Of curse.”
 
~meanwhile, on the other side of the door~
 
The rest of the genin of team 7 sat, sorta eavesdropping on the conversation.
 
~back inside the room~
 
“So...what did you want to talk to me about?” asked Foxx.
 
“I wanted to give you six duel cards,” answered Seto.
 
The ½ demon thought, ‘This must be what this ‘Duel Academe’s’ all about. Dueling with cards....hmm....’
 
“The three Blue Eyes White Dragons, the Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon, the Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, and the Blue Eyes Tyrant Dragon. I also want you to do something.”
 
“What, sir?”
 
“To go to Duel Academe. You and you’re friends. Get better at Duel Monsters.”
 
‘Duel Monsters...now I understand,’ thought the ½ demon.
 
“Ok. But, there’s the admission exam, and that’s not until another year,” the burnet girl said, not noticing what she just said.
 
“We’ll pretend that you’re a transfer. Always works.”
 
“And why my friends?”
 
“Well, so you know some people there, at least.”
 
“Yea...”
 
“So, will you do it?”
 
“Yes, sir!” Foxx said, saluting. Her ‘father’ showed a smile.
 
The girl turned around and started to head out of the room. “OH, and, Foxx...?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“I don’t want you to duel there a lot. You’re also going to be placed into Slifer red.”
 
“Ok.”
 
“And, knowing you, you won’t have a girl’s uniform, but a boy’s. Ok?”
 
“Ok!”
 
“Your friend, Naruto, will be placed into Slifer red as well. Sakura a Rah yellow. And Sasuke an Obalisc blue.”
 
“Fine.”
 
Foxx walked out the door. She nodded to her friends.
 
Later...
 
Seto, Foxx, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto waited at the helicopter landing sight. The helicopter came and the three genin of team 7 were off. YAY!
 
To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment