Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Duel Acadame, school for dueling

Naruto and co get transfered some how to the YGO GX world. What crazy fricked up crap'll happen? Read to find out! -dramatic pose- :D

Chapter 2 - Duel Acadame, school for dueling

Chapter 2 - Duel Acadame, school for dueling
Jujika Yokogitte Yu-Gi-Oh! GX-Naruto
 
Chapter Two: Duel Academe, school for dueling
 
 
 
 
 
The helicopter arrived at a big, huge school. It had smaller buildings surrounding it. Three smaller buildings. One had red, another yellow, and one blue.
 
Once the helicopter landed and flew off, leaving team 7, they looked around.
 
“Err....where do we go?” asked the pink head.
 
“I...think over here. This huge building. That’s where Samejima-san is,” said Foxx.
 
“Who?” asked the Kyuubi vessel lazily.
 
“The principal, dude,” she answered.
 
~~~
 
They found a room that on the side read ‘Samejima’. “Here it is. Here’s where we get sorted out into a sorta ‘house’ like thing. Slifer, Rah, or Obalisc.” The doors opened (automatic, ja). When they entered the room, they saw two people.
 
‘Wonder which one’s this Samejima,’ thought the raven-haired boy.
 
‘Hehe...that guy looks like a girl!’ thought the blonde boy said with a grin. His grin. His annoying grin that he seems to almost have on every fricking episode! >.<
 
‘Wonder which one I’ll be placed in...’ thought the pink haired girl.
 
‘So that’s Samejima and the gay looking dude is Cronos de Medici,’ thought the burnet girl.
 
A man in a maroon coat stood up and held his arms out. A man with blonde hair, pail skin in a blue coat (that looked sorta gay) (just saying) just stood with folded arms.
 
“Welcome, Foxx-sama!” said the man in maroon.
 
“Hey, Samejima-san,” the ½ demon said, waving her hand embarrassly (MY WORD).
 
“Welcome, Foxx-sama’s friends. You must be Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto. Just as her father described. Welcome to Duel Academe. I’m Samejima, and this is Cronos de Medici.”
 
The other man lifted up his hand. “Konnichiwa.”
 
“He’s the head of Obalisc Blue, the highest level of ranking here,” continued Samejima. “Now, Seto Kiba-san must have told you, Foxx, what rankings there are here.”
 
“Yea. Slifer Red—the lowest—Rah Yellow—medium—and Obalisc Blue, and like you said, the highest. Father also said what ranking we all are in, to save you the trouble.”
 
“That’s what he told me,” said Samejima with a gleaming smile.
 
“Sake-san is going to be in Obalisc, Saku-chan is going to be in Rah, and Naru-kan and I will be in Slifer. Just to be safe.”
 
“Well, I’m sure you’ll like it in the Slifer dorm. Your room, Foxx, is number ni-nyaku-ni-ju-go in the Slifer dorm.
 
“225..?”
 
“Right. Naruto, your room number is ni-nyaku-ni-ju-roku in the red-roofed building. Sakura, yours is san-nyaku in the Rah dorm room. Sasuke, yours is go-nyaku-roku-ju in the Obalisc dorm.”
 
‘Why’d he say ‘the red-roofed building’ for me?’ thought Naruto. (Hmm....I wonder why....0:D)
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
Foxx and Naruto stepped onto the grass nearest the Slifer dorm.
 
“Pst...Foxx-chan,” whispered the blonde.
 
“What now? You’ve been ‘psting’ at me all the way here,” hissed the Makami and Yakamita vessel back.
 
“Why’d Samejima say the red roofed building to me and the names of them to everyone else?” asked the Kyuubi vessel in a whisper.
 
“Err...Oi, there’s some people that may help us out around campus,” Foxx said, trying to get out of the conversation, pointing to the building.
 
A burnet haired teen boy slide down the railing to the second floor of the Slifer dorm. Fallowing him was a sky-blue haired boy. On walking on the grass, a mid-night black haired teen boy in a black trenchcoat (ßcool coat) was walking to an open door—the cafeteria, perhaps?
 
The burnet boy yelled to the boy in the cool black trenchcoat, “OI! JUN! WAIT UP, DUDE!”
 
‘Jun....’ thought the ½ demon looking at the boy with midnight black hair. ‘He sorta looks like Sake-kan.’
 
Jun looked pissed, and turned around. “WHAT NOW, SLACKER?!?!”
 
‘Slacker’ got to the bottom of the pole, and jumped off, onto the grass. “Didn’t you notice the new people?” he asked, handing his hand out to the ½ demon and blonde boy. He walked over to them, “Oi! I’m Judai Yuki, who are you two?”
 
“I’m Foxx Kiba, and this is my friend, Naruto Uzumaki. We’re transfers,” Foxx answered for the both of them. Naruto looked at her pissed off, but didn’t want to punch her—I mean, she is a girl.
 
“Transfers? From where?”
 
“South Academe.”
 
“Cool. Oh, this is my bud, Sho Marufuji. His brother is the best in Obalisc.”
 
Sho came running up and almost tripped when he stopped.
 
“Nice specs,” said the burnet girl happily. The sky-blue hair kid blushed. “So you’re Ryo’s bro, huh? That must be a lot on your shoulders.”
 
“How do you know my brother if your transfers?” asked Sho.
 
“Didn’t chu know? South and every other academe for duel monsters knows him,” answered Naruto.
 
The ½ demon looked at the blonde boy strange for a second and looked back to see Jun walking up.
 
“OI! JUN!” said happily Judai to Jun.
 
“Get out of my face, Slifer Slacker,” the midnight black haired boy replied. “Konnichiwa. I’m Jun Manjoume. Who are you two?”
 
“I’M NARUTO UZUMAKI!!” yelled Naruto merrily. Jun rolled his grey coloured eyes.
 
‘Great...another Slifer slacker,’ he thought.
 
“And you?” he said a little harsh to the burnet girl.
 
“I’m Foxx Kiba. I’m sorry for this dobe’s behavior,” she replied, bowing.
 
“Foxx Kiba? Is your father Seto Kiba?” asked Jun.
 
“Yes. Why?” asked Foxx.
 
“Why are you in Slifer instead of Obalisc.”
 
“Ever hear of ‘expect the unexpected’?”
 
“Yes. Why?”
 
“Expect it.”
 
~Meanwhile at the Obalisc Dorm~
 
The Uchiha heir walked down the hall, girls googling him as he walked, looking at the floor. He bumped into someone.
 
“Sorry,” he said, maneuvering around the person.
 
“No, I’m sorry, I wasn’t watching where I was going,” answered the person. Sasuke looked up from the floor. The man in front of him had an Obalisc uniform, but by the look of it, it was a different year. His hair was a dark blue-green. Behind him was a girl with a girl’s Obalisc uniform and golden-blonde hair. She was smiling nervously. “You’re new aren’t you?”
 
“Yes. I’m Sasuke Uchiha. Who are you two?”
 
“Ryo Marufuji.”
 
“Asuka Tenjouin,” said the girl.
 
Sasuke nodded at their presence and walked around.
 
‘Why were his eyes red....?’ questioned the golden-blonde girl in her head.
 
‘Heh-heh....Ryo Marufuji....we’ll duel your way,’ thought Sasuke, laughing evilly in his mind. (MBS: OI! HE STOLE THAT FROM ME!!)
 
~Meanwhile at the Rah Dorm~
 
Sakura walked down the shiny (MBS: shiiiiiiinnnny niiiiiiiiice) hallway (MBS: nevermind) staring at it. She looked up, in time to halt and delay a crash.
 
A boy with light-ish black (real colour) (it’s just like pi—ahem—light-ish red except light-ish black) hair and a boy’s Rah uniform stood in front of her, millimeters or something-meters away.
 
~
 
MBS note: MBS don’t know metrics much so, deal with it when she say one rong. Comment if she did cause she don’t know. I mean, she talk in third person now!....badly. -_-‘
 
~
 
“I’m s-sorry, anata. I-I’m new here, and I was just admiring how beautiful this school is,” stuttered Sakura.
 
“That’s yoroshii. I realize that it could be tantalizing, being new and all. I remember being that way myself, once,” answered the boy in a sorta British tone. “What’s your name?”
 
“Sakura Haruno, and who’s asking?” she asked.
 
“I’m Daichi Misawa. May I show you around the school after you look at your dorm?”
 
“I just saw it and I was actually looking for someone to do that. I’ve got some friends here too.”
 
“In Rah?”
 
“No. Two in Slifer and one in Obalisc. We’re all transfers.”
 
“From what school?”
 
“South.”
 
“Ah..”
 
Daichi and Sakura walked to the end of the hallway and went out the building.
 
~meanwhile back at Slifer~
 
“So, do you need to be shown around?” joked Jun to Foxx.
 
“Na—hei. Though father owns here, doesn’t mean I don’t know which buildings are which. I saw a small thing of it, not a big thing. So this is different.”
 
Chazz rolled his eyes.
 
The two ‘Slifer Slackers’ yelled out playfully, “YOU CAN’T ROLL YOUR EYES AT SETO KIBA’S DAUGHTER!”
 
The ½ demon sighed, “And Seto Kiba’s daughter doesn’t need some people to yell for her. She’s very capable of doing that herself.”
 
Naruto’s blue eyes landed on Foxx’s onyx, “Why are you talking in third person?”
 
“Foxx can and Foxx does when she feel like it and/or feel angry.” Naruto flinched. The burnet girl turned to the midnight black haired boy and said back in normal tone, “So, are you going to show Naruto and I around, or what?”
 
“I guess. Fallow me,” said the Jun coolly.
 
“Fine with me. Coming, Naruto-san?”
 
“H-hei,” the blonde boy respond, still scared. Naruto fallowed Sho, Judai, Jun, and Foxx on this small tour.
 
To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment