Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shuppatsu (start)

Naruto and co find themselves, after being on a comp for some reason, in the Digiworld! How the hell did that happen? Read to find out. Season o' Digimon: Frontier (don't like it, don't read it)
 
Comment/Flame if you read plz ^^

Chapter 1 - Shuppatsu (start)

Chapter 1 - Shuppatsu (start)
Happy Birthday Nitch-san! XD
 
By: Monkey_banana_smoothie
 
 
Summary: Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, Kiba Foxx, Kitsune Suza, and Hyuuga Neji (ama-za-zing 0.0) attend Nitchtaka-kun’s 16th B-day party! ^^ What happens after the party and Suza gives Nitch a ‘special’ present that he’s saved for when everyone leaves the party?
 
Warnings: Yaoi, Seme-Nitch, monkey_banana_smoothie weirdness, graphic sex, OOC (or is it OC if you’re using lemon on your own character?) Yakamita, and some neko-kitsune sex.
 
Disclaimer: I not own Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, or Neji. I never will.
 
Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Neji © of Masashi Kishimoto-sensei
Foxx, Nitch, and Suza © of me! (YAY! NOT ONLY ONE!! ^^)
 
A/N: HAPPY B-DAY NITCHTAKA-SAN! -^^-
 
Nitch: -starts crying- I’m so happy! -^^-
 
A/N: Ok, so Foxx, Suza, Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura are 18 and Neji’s 19, and Nitchtaka is now 16! YAY! THEY’RE ALL OLDER THAN ME!!! :D
 
 
~Story Start~
 
The red-haired, purple-eyed neko unwrapped a package that Sasuke and Foxx gave to him to find two presents. One was a small carved cat and the other was a small fan that looks like the lolly-pop fan on the back of the Uchiha’s shirt. He smiled, “Arigato, Foxx-san. Arigato, Sasuke-san.”
 
The hanma smiled to her friend, “Do iashimashoote.” The human boy didn’t say ‘do iashimashoote’ like Foxx did. She nailed him in the gut in order to say: Say do iashimashoote!’
 
He hugged his stomach and shook as he said weakly, “Do iashimashoote.” He turned his death glare to Foxx and whispered, still weakly, “Damn you to hell, yokai.”
 
“Just doing me job and keeping you pathetic humans in line,” she smirked at what she just whispered back.
 
Then, the young neko unwrapped another package from Sakura. Inside it had a beautiful, yellow daffodil with a small tag that had a happy face on it that read: Happy Birthday, Nitchtaka-kun.
 
“Do iashimashoote...!” Sakura said with a huge grin.
 
“Arigato!” Nitch said, smiling hugely and staring at the flower. (I actually have to try not gagging at the flower because I h8 flowers 4 some strange reason or another....)
 
Next, Nitch moved onto the present wrapped (badly) in orange wrapping. Inside it was an uncooked cup of instant miso ramen. The red-haired un-human shinobi had an anime sweat drop on the back of his head, “A-arigato....?”
 
“Do Iashimashoote!!” Naruto yelled loudly. (-_-‘’)
 
The birthday boy moved onto Neji’s present and started to unwrap it. Inside, it was a book called: Training for Dummies. “Arigato, Neji-san!” the kitty-kat smiled a warm smile at the Hyuuga. Neji nodded his head and stood up and stretched his limbs, which were asleep from sitting to long.
 
“Well, Suza-chan....? Do you have a gift for Nitch?” Foxx asked, ready to nail the kitsune in the gut if he didn’t.
 
“Y-yea...but...i left it at my house and it’ll take a while to get...so...i guess you guises should be going, huh?” the black-haired boy said, trying to hide the present in his pocket. The ookami stared at him and started to crack her knuckles silently under her shirt.
 
“You dobe....this IS your house. Nitchtaka-kun and you, teme, live together because you’ve moved out of your house and have finantal (sp?) trouble and Nitch-kun has no parents.”
 
“....well....I-I lost it,” the kitsune stuttered.
 
“If you’re gonna give him lub so he can screw you, it’s not that big of a deal, dobe-teme,” the hanma said coolly.
 
The kitsune, along with everyone else, stared at her with a ‘you are very crazy’ look.
 
She looked around the room. “Well, that’s what you guys do! I force Makami to help me see through the building and I see you guises...doing ya knows....”
 
Sasuke hit the ookami gently on the head and said, “You’re insane. Using Makami’s chakra to see something.”
 
“...gomen, Makami-sama...I was thinking the right one, but saying the wrong one. Gomen. I use Yakamita’s chakra and he’s, for some reason, pervie.”
 
Everyone still stayed quiet. The hanma started to get angry and stood up, “Fine. Suza-chan....have fun,” she said with a wink, making him blush, and she turned to the b-day dude, “Happy B-day, dude,” she said, messing his hair up some more and she pulled Sasuke along with her as the rest of them left.
 
The black kitsune turned to the red kitsune and handed a wrapped package in a strange shape.
 
“W-what’s this...?” the neko asked, surprised.
 
“Think about it...”
 
“L-lub...? You g-got me lub?” he said, unwrapping it.
 
“Yep...I’ve got you two gifts actually...that’s one and think about the other...”
 
The neko thought, ‘Ok....Lub + Suza-chan + me= .....!’
 
“S-sex...?” Oh, ho, ho. How those two loved having sex with eachother. Suza as seme and Nitch as uke. The neko smiled hugely (it’s a word. Who knew?), “Y-you want to—”
 
“Switch it for you...You screw me...”
 
“B-but I—”
 
“You’ve seen me the....err—”
 
“12 times we’ve done it...? Yea...but...my minds moving so fast, that I don’t remember how...”
 
The kitsune smiled lovingly (it’s a word...who knew?) (I’m using that a lot and Suza and Nitch will kill me for it...well, Suza will) and kissed his little neko sweetly. “You’ll learn.”
 
HAPPYB-DAYHAPPYB-DAYHAPPYB-DAYHAPPYB-DAY
 
The two found themselves in Suza’s bed room. On the bed. Naked. Suza lying down on his back. Nitch sitting, his aching (-author searches for some word to replace what they have to say-)....err....crotch. Covered with ‘natural lub’. (-nosebleed-) He swallowed hard and prepared to enter his lover. He closed his purple (hehe, purple) (it’s a word...who knew?) eyes quickly, waiting to feel warmth when his lover said kindly, “Don’t close your eyes. You’ll miss.”
 
The boy’s eyes snapped open, “Huh?”
 
The older teen laughed and sat up and kissed the boy. “Don’t close your eyes,” he said, pulling away and layed back down onto his back.
 
The neko gulped again hard and entered the older teen slowly, feeling the warmth and tenseness (it’s a word! Who knew?). His kitty ears (kawaii ^^) picked up the low moan from the kitsune.
 
The boy moved out slightly and pushed back in, hearing Suza gasp a bit with pleasure (...I have no clue what I just typed). Nitchtaka (Nitch) slightly reoriented (I guess that’s what I want...) (...It’s a word! Who knew?!) his position and (accidentally) hit Suza’s prostate (I still haven’t got a clue what that is ^^) (-is very drunk on soda-) making the black haired kitsune scream his name in a moaning way....(Moaning is a word! Who knew?!)
 
-~*meanwhile*~-
 
The hanma held Neji by the neck and pointed to the house in a manner that seemed very evil. “Oi, Neji-san. Let’s make a deal...”
 
“I do something for you and you don’t kill me or release Makami, having her snap my neck...?”
 
“Exactly! Use your Byakugan, I’ll transfer Yakamita over to you and you can’t use him against me because he’ll obey me more than you no matter how much you threaten him, he’ll come back to me once you stop using your Byakugan, and I won’t kill you and Makami won’t snap your neck. Neither will Yakamita....and I won’t lock a rabid dingo demon in your bathroom,” the girl said smiling friendly. (-eye twitch-)
 
The Hyuuga looked at her. “And if I don’t....?”
 
“I’m debating right as I speak either to kill you, have Makami kill you, have Yakamita kill you, or lock a rabid dingo demon in your bathroom....”
 
The whatever-color-hair-Neji-has boy looked quickly back to the house and used the Byakugan and feeling a strong chakra enter his body.
 
‘That must be Yakamita,’ he thought and looked around the house to find the b-day dude and his lover (unknown to him right then). He found them and he felt his eye twitch at what he saw. Nitch screwing Suza.
 
He quickly (whatever the action is to take a jutsu away) the Byakugan and looked at Foxx and quickly said, “Please take Yakamita back....I can’t look back there...”
 
“...I really don’t understand you men,” the girl pouted and took Yakamita back. She stayed silent as she stared at the Hyuuga.
 
“I’m f-free to go now, right...?” asked Neji.
 
“Yakamita said he didn’t see enough....”
 
Neji’s head sunk, “Do I have to...?”
 
“Rabid dingo demon.”
 
“Shochi. Shochi,” the (place whatever Neji’s hair colour is here) Hyuuga said, blushing. He turned back to the house and just before he activated his Byakugan he turned back and asked, “Do you really know a rabid dingo demon or are you just pulling my leg...?”
 
“...pulling your leg. I love seeing people older than me begging for mercy because I’m threatening them to do something...”
 
The Hyuuga got up and walked away, cursing under his breath about how dumb he was, leaving the girl to think alone.
 
-~*Back With Nitch and Suza*~-
 
The neko felt Suza reach his climax, after hitting his prostate for the.....(-drools onto comp-)....20th time...? I donno...Well, he grabbed his lover’s shaft and started to suck on it. The older teen started to scream very loudly and cum, which made Nitch cum too.
 
The red neko fell onto the kitsune’s chest, covered with cum and panted hard. He laughed and the black haired kitsune looked at him funny and asked, “What the hell are you laughing at?”
 
“Haha...I was just thinking...I like it better if you’re seme...” The small neko buried his face into the neck of the older teen and fell asleep and the older teen sat there for a second thinking of what the little neko said and smiled about it. He put an arm around the boy and fell asleep himself.
 
-~**~-
 
Outside the house sat Foxx, determined to see what was going on, though she knew they would’ve been done by now. Then it hit her, “Damnit! I could’ve used the darkness!” She started to walk away slowly, back to the house she shared with the Uchiha.
 
Teh End! ^^
 
MBS: -few- So, Suza. Nitch. What chu dudes think? Especially you Nitch!
 
Suza: You over used ‘It’s A Word. Who Knew?’.
 
MBS: Yea...Isn’t it amazing that ‘it’s’ a word?!
 
Suza: -shocked-
 
Nitch: I liked it! My butt doesn’t hurt! ^^
 
MBS: YAY! It’s a word...Who knew!
 
Suza: -faints-
 
Foxx: HAHA! You got screwed, Suza!
 
Fire: Stop saying that! So many....bad...thoughts....
 
Water: -hits Fire- OH, come on! It was awesome!
 
Play: -is very scared-
 
Dark: I didn’t know...MBS-chan...c-could write something like that....
 
Light: ...I don’t see what’s rong with the dudes...
 
MBS: Me neither...
 
Nitch: Me neither...-ear twitches-
 
Water, Light, + MBS: KONO KAWAII!
 
MBS: YAY! EVERYONE’S OLDER THAN ME!! ^^
 
Nitch: I was older than you....for a long time...-_-‘
 
MBS: Well, happy b-day! –gives Nitch lub- Just if you need it for next time. o_~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment