Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - oneshot

Foxx learns what puppets are and what they do! B4 the story of Naruto starts! I don't own Naruto or Oni!

Chapter 1 - oneshot

Chapter 1 - oneshot
Puppets? What Do They Do?
 
By: monkey_banana_smoothie
 
Summary: This takes place before Foxx reaches Konoha when she’s still recovering. Foxx decides to fallow Kankuro around and find out what his puppets do.
 
MBS notes: hehe...this is pure random fic! 100% fresh...ish. Well, this idea hit me when watching a fanflash for Naruto and they had the puppets singing....it was hilarious. Well, enjoy I hope so! ^^ ENJOY TEH RANDOMNESS....!
 
Disclaimer: I not own Naruto, Kankuro, Oni, Byuu, Fushimi, Kyo, Gaara, Tamari, or Tsaku.
 
Naruto + co. © o’ Masashi Kishimoto-sama
 
Oni, Byuu, Fushimi, Kyo, and Tsaku © o’ Ktp14
 
Foxx and Makami © o’ MBS (Yakamita isn’t mentioned or shown in this)
 
OK, NOW WE START!!! XD
 
The hanma sat, staring off into the horizon out of the hospital window in the hospital (naw, it’s in hell), in a small country of Suna...ok, so maybe it isn’t all that small, but who really cares?
 
She sighed and turned to see her young friend walk in with bandages, “Oi, Foxx-chan. My brother and uncle got these bandages for you. The hanma turned back to the window and jumped up and walked over to her friend, which made her friend scold her, “You’re not supposed to walk yet! I can take it over to you! You should rest!”
 
The burnet girl looked into the eyes of the blonde girl. The little girl growled again, “Sit down, Foxx! You’re injuries are way too extreme!”
 
“...tell me, Oni-san,” the girl whispered.
 
“Hunh?”
 
“...tell me how it is outside...in this country....with your...species....”
 
“What do you mean by ‘my species?’ I don’t own any people! I have a dog. But that’s not a whole species!”
 
“I mean the humans....I’m not one you guys....I’m a hanma...you know that...”
 
“R-right!” Oni rubbed the back of her head, feeling very stupid not remembering that. “So, you’re well now, right?”
 
“Hai. Very. Thanks to you and your family.”
 
“Soooo...I get to finally show you to my friend, Gaara and his family!” Oni’s grin spread from cheek to cheek.
 
Foxx’s eyes grew at the smile and finally managed to say, “I don’t like those types of grins.”
 
The blonde girl grabbed the burnet girl and pulled her with her to the town market. Eyes glared at the hanma as they walked slowly through the market.
 
“Why’s everyone staring at me...?”
 
“You’ve got really weird clothes on...and you’re markings aren’t very human.”
 
The onyx eyes looked at the greens ones. The blonde girl smiled, “Don’t worry...they fear Gaara as well!”
 
“Why?”
 
“He killed his mother.”
 
“Nani...?”
 
“He killed his mom.”
“Why...?”
 
“Well, when he was born she died...so, that’s how he figured it. He and his older siblings live in a different home than their father.”
 
“Why...?”
 
“He’s already tried to kill Gaara more than I know...”
 
“Why...?”
 
“Gaara has a demon.”
“Everyone has a demon in my point of view.”
 
“How’s that...?”
 
“I grew up with hanma around me...what do you think...?”
 
“Well, us humans are very different if we have a demon...everyone fears and despises us...almost everyone, that is.”
 
“Hunh...?”
 
“Do you say anything other than questions...?”
 
“Well...hai. I do.”
 
“Is there another way that you think of that...? Didn’t your parents ever tell you about us humans...?”
 
“I never really knew my parents. I had a caretaker, Elder-semi.”
 
“Oh...did Elder ever tell you of us humans...?”
 
“Hai...she told me of this clan that I need to get to....the Uchiha clan. Also about how you guys have a different type of demon already in you when you are born...the demons of yin and yang.”
 
The green-eyed girl stopped abruptly, having Foxx almost fall. The human turned around and asked, “Demons of yin and yang...?”
 
“The two forces of life and death in them. Why?” the hanma asked, somewhat terrified of how her friend was acting.
 
The green eyes squinted as if angered and then the blonde girl said, “....Cool! So we have life and death?”
 
“...That’s not what I was going for. I meant that you guises are the weakest of the humanoid family — excluding chimps, monkeys, gorillas, and apes. Demons, they’re easy to take care of, but they’re very strong. Vampires, they just get stabbed with a stake or get splashed with water or get exposed to sunlight, they die, but it’s hard to keep them distracted to kill them. A ½ vampire is very hard to kill, but have the same concept as normal vampires, excluding sunlight. And for my species, the hanma, we can only die from being killed by another hanma...no other creature can kill us. Not another organism, but we are very strong and very alert, even in the dark, so it’s even hard for a hanma to kill another. And, for you humans, just a stab threw the heart, brain, liver, pancreas, and/or any other vital organ or have you bleed out 40% of your blood, that’s it, right?”
 
“...Hai...so..? We’re alert too. We get taught that at early ages, ya know.”
 
“You guys get taught at one...?”
 
“HECK NO! We get taught to be a shinobi when we’re at least 6 years of age..!”
 
“Oh...that’s strange...”
 
“To you. Starting at one...some of us aren’t even walking!”
 
“...That’s strange, too...all of us learn how to walk and that when we’re at most 1 year of age. The earliest is 2 weeks...and that’s for the slow kiddies. For the medium, 1 week, and for the fast kiddies, 1 sec, at least.”
 
“...You hanma guises are really st—OI! GAARA-SAN!” the blonde girl turned to a small red-haired kid. (wait...is Gaara a red head or brown head, cuz he really looks red...)
 
The small kid had black around his turquoise eyes. He had a small tattoo with the kanji for ‘ai (love)’ on his forehead on the far left. He wore a weird looking, tanish/black outfit. He seemed...eerie. And a different smell was coming from his body. It smelled like blood. And sand.
 
The small kid just scowled, “Mm....”
 
“C’mon! Be nice!” Oni said, nudging him, “This is Foxx! The person I told you about!”
 
The hanma bowed her head and said, “Konnichiwa.”
 
The small kid just sat there for a second, scanning the burnet girl. She didn’t seem scared by the small boy.
 
“I see you have Shukaku-sama as a demon, eh?” the girl asked, a strait face.
 
The boy stood there, as if still scanning. “....Hai...”
 
“Hmm...Why is there an aroma that of blood coming off of you...along with sand....?”
 
Oni looked over to the hanma quickly as if to say ‘FOXX! STOP WHAT YOU’RE SAYING!!!’
 
“......hn.....” The hanma kept staring at the small boy.
 
“I expect more than a sound, Gaara-san.”
 
“....” The two stared at eachother for a while. “....I just do....” Just then, a girl with blonde hair in four pigtails ran up to Gaara, seemingly happy to see him.
 
“There you are, Gaara! Kankuro and I were looking all over for you!” she said. She looked up to see Oni and Foxx standing there, “Oh! Oni-san! I didn’t see you there! How’s your brother doing?”
 
“Kyo-san’s doing fine, Tamari-san!” the younger blonde girl answered, happily.
 
“Who’s your little friend here?” Tamari asked before realizing something. She thought to herself, ‘This child....she has the same aurora as Gaara does...but stronger....! And I feel more bloodlust!!’
 
“Oh, this is Kiba Foxx! The girl I’ve told you about?”
 
“The...half demon...?”
 
“Hai! She’s doing a lot better than she was when she first arrived here!”
 
“....I’ve got a question for you,” Foxx said out of the blue.
 
“Uh...h-hai...?” asked Tamari.
 
“Who’s Kankuro...?”
 
“He’s my younger brother....you....half demons understand families, right?”
 
“Any other hanma beside me would...I never knew a family.” The ½ demon paused to let that soak into the older blonde haired girl in front of her, “...so, if you could, please inform me of this ‘brother’ thing.”
 
“...You never known a family...?” asked the girl.
 
“Hai. I never have.”
 
‘Poor little girl...’
 
“Just forget the whole ‘bother’ thing..! It’s just a form of family-hood!” the older girl answered, a fake smile on her face.
 
The burnet girl tilted her head slightly and asked, “....Why do you have a fake smile on your face...?”
 
“How did you—?”
 
“Us hanma are very capable of dismissing the fake from real.”
 
‘Such big words from such a young child...I guess the half demons are very advanced.’
 
Just then, a kid with a weird thing, a black suit, and brown, spiky hair started to run up, “Tamari! Did you find Gaara?”
 
“Hai, Kankuro. He was with Oni and Oni’s friend.”
 
The kid named Kankuro looked to Oni and the burnet’s way and he gave a shocked look towards Foxx as he thought, ‘That kid....she’s like Gaara! Just like him!! I feel the bloodlust from here!’
 
“W-what’s your name?” he asked the young burnet.
 
“...Kiba Foxx....from the great hanma village.”
 
“Oh, the infamous Foxx, huh?”
 
“Excuse me, but, what’s that you have there...?”
 
Oni looked from Foxx to Kankuro really fast and noticed Crow (I guess that’s the puppet’s name). She looked back to Foxx really shocked, “You’ve never seen a puppet?”
 
Kankuro looked at the girl strangely and looked back to Crow and set Crow down, “You mean this...?”
 
Foxx nodded her head, “Hai.”
 
“This is a puppet.”
 
“....Puppet? What do they do?”
 
“Do you hanma know of ninjutsu....?”
 
“Hai. If we want to be shinobi of our land, we learn at oldest, the age of one year old.”
 
(MBS note: .....Gaara’s not talking a lot, is he?)
 
Letting the ‘age of one thing’ go, the burnet boy continued, “Well, they’re a form of using ninjutsu...just without hand signs. Puppet masters, like I shale be one day, use our chakra as strings to control the puppet.”
 
“Hmm...” The burnet stared at Crow for a while before giving an answer to the explanation, “Sounds fun.”
 
“Hai! It is!” the boy smiled to the burnet girl.
 
“Kankuro, don’t forget, we need to get Gaara home now,” Tamari interrupted.
 
“Oh, right. See you around, Oni! Bye, Foxx!” Kankuro said, waving good-bye to the two girls.
 
“BYE, KANKURO! TAMARI! GAARA!” Oni said, waving her hand with so much hyperness, it could fall off. Foxx just waved. “So, do have you learned anything about us humans, Foxx-san?”
 
“....You humans are very weird...and you humans make weird contraptions.”
 
Oni started to laugh at Foxx remark.
 
The End.
 
MBS: There! Random stuff!! YAY! –steels Crow from Kankuro- I’M GONNA MAKE HIM ALL MY TEACHERS!!!! XDDDD
 
Kankuro: GIVE HIM BACK!!!!! –chases MBS around-
 
MBS: -runs for the hills-....wait....I’m already in the hills...-jumps onto roof and falls off-

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ktp14 on April 4, 2007, 4:46:20 AM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on April 4, 2007, 5:32:01 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothiehow could i not?

hirataitokyo on March 20, 2007, 12:41:58 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoNice, I like it! ^-^

monkey_banana_smoothie on March 21, 2007, 12:56:14 AM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieThanks!