Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Two Vampires, ONE SMART ONE JERKY!

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 2 - Two Vampires, ONE SMART ONE JERKY!

Chapter 2 - Two Vampires, ONE SMART ONE JERKY!
 Vampires...? Are You Kidding Us?[/size]


Chapter 2: Two Vampires, One Smart, One Jerky!


MBS POV


Ooooo....my heeeeeeeaaaad. Ow. What happened, again? Oh, yeah, a super hott bishie looking dude hit me in my neck with something. Now, open eyes, MBS. Open them. See where you are. I feel warm stuff. Liquid?


Hehe...Sa-Quid.[/size]


Green, you can think of that old Dairy Queen cameral once MBS opens her stupid EYES!


Berries and cream, berries and cream, I love berries and CREEEAM! RED, JOIN IN!!![/size]


YOU DO THAT, RED, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!![/size]


ANGER MANAGEMENT, PURPLE!! (Red + Green talking @ same time ‘’)


I slowly opened up my eyes. I looked and I saw the red liquid—


SA-QUID!!!!!![/size]


SHUT UP, GREEN THOUGHTS!!


Anyway, it was blood. I then felt my ears stand up. Wait. A. Second. My ears can’t move. That’s the exact reason I get jealous of the people who can move their ears up and down. Or something like that. If I try, I get to get my ears to move, I move my nostrils....sigh.


I reached to where I believed my ears to be—where every human’s ears are. They were there, not standing up straight, though. I reached up, consciously, and felt two ears. Fury ones. Almost like my puppy’s ears, but...standing up straight. I tried to twitch one, and it did so.


I then noticed my environment (holy crap, I am slow). It was a bedroom. It was darker than Dark himself.


Well, duh! Dark is far away from being dark! I don’t even know why we named him that![/size]


MBS named him that, though...on her own...[/size]


Why do we belong to such a moron?[/size]


I looked down. I was on a bed. A book beside me and some dude with red hair sleeping in a chair.


She may be a moron, but that dude must be even more dumber! Hmm...Let’s see—[/size]


Even more dumber...? Maybe you’re ‘even more dumber’ than MBS and that dude COMBINED![/size]


Will you two stop bickering? DUDE! It’s annoying![/size]


Will the three of you SHUT UP SO I CAN FINISH?!?!


Sure thing (Red, Green, and Purple)


Thank you! Now, I picked up his book (I’m a nosy person at times) to see what he was reading. I quickly screeched and threw it...at the dude. Who just woke up.


~~~


Fire: You’re just a magnet for destruction, aren’t you?


MBS: SHUT UP!


~~~


He caught it with ease. I stared a bit scared of this. He looked at me with such a serious look.


-Gulp-[/size]


SEE?! This is your entire fault, Green! If you didn’t suggest that MBS looked at the book in the first place, that dude wouldn’t be made at her![/size]


Oh, SHUT UP![/size]


“I’m sorry,” the guy said. I noticed he was smiling, “that my brother kidnapped you. He’s a bit different. He doesn’t understand that humans have lives like we do.”


“We...?”


“Hai, us vampires.”


“Vampires...”


“OH, my names Akihiro, by the way. What’s yours?”


“Everyone calls me monkey_banana_smoothie! Or MBS. Mostly MBS. Or moronic genius.”


“A moronic genius. Wow, you humans are really something. I understand why my sister enjoys playing with you guys, but not two at a time.”


“Two...?”


“Hai, your friend is in the other room. She’s a very pretty girl. I very much enjoy how she looks.”


“Uh...may I ask some questions?”


“Sure thing.”


“Do you know why your brother toke my friend and I?”


“It’s for my sister. She asked for him to. I don’t understand why she does that.”


“What are your two siblings’ names? Your brothers said that...um...what did he say? OH yea, ‘he cannot give me that information...yet.’”


Akihiro laughed, “OH! That’s always like him! He’s never open to giving people his name. His name is Lyndon. My sister is Cristina. Our parents wanted to name us names that come from all over the world. Do you have any siblings?”


“Yea, three! Two brothers, one sister. I’m the youngest.”


“Cool, I’m the oldest. What are your siblings’ names?”


“My oldest brother’s name is Jonathan, my sister’s name is Blythe, and my older brother’s name is Quintin. Um...where are we?”


“In our mansion. In Qwandara. Which is on Squnidi.”


“Oh. Do you guys have rock music?”


“Hai. Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Who, AC-DC, O-Zone, No Vacancy, School of Rock, among others.”


“Johnny Cash?”


“A lot of that, too.”


“SWOOOT!”


Akihiro started to snicker, “You’re a very funny human.”


“You know I—”


“Well, ex-human.”


“Ex-human...?”


“Hai, now you’re a kitsune with a demon.”


“Kitsune...demon...”


“No, not a kitsune demon, a kitsune with a demon. The demon dragon, Sumi. My brother insisted that I changed you into a different creature, for he saw you as a...different...creature.”


“THAT’S RIGHT! MBS DOESN’T GO INTO ANY CATEGORY OF RIGHT OR SAME!” I said, triumphantly, “EVEN IF I’M A...WHATEVER NOW! IT’S STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I SHALL STILL WEAR A SCARF DURNING SUMMER! BEGINNING, MIDDLE, OR END! AND SHORTS IN THE WINTER!”


“HAHAHA! You’re very funny! Even about this ‘summer’ thing!”


“Summer? You don’t know about summer?”


“I’ve read about it. As you probably saw, I love to read books with a lot of information in them,” Akihiro said holding up the book I accidentally threw at him. I laughed nervously.


“I’m sorry about that. I get nosy at times. Especially with books. I couldn’t understand anything in that book.”


“You couldn’t? I think it’s very dumb actually. Talking about light and that.”


“OOO! Light’s my friend!”


“Hmm...I bet its friends with most people.”


“Yea, Light’s defiantly friends with everyone! She’s very social.”


“She...?”


“Yeah, Light’s my imaginary friend,” I then looked left to right suspiciously, trying to see if anyone else was in the room. Nope. I then whispered, “She likes Dark and doesn’t want to be called an imaginary friend.”


“Then what does she want to be called?”


“Light.”


“I can deal with that. Do you have any other questions?”


“OH, yeah, um, when I was waking up, I felt some warm liquid—and Green, don’t you dare say ‘Sa-quid’—and I don’t feel it any more. Do you know what that was?”


“A liquid? Warm? Probably some blood. Don’t worry, it’s probably because my brother couldn’t help himself. Your last question?”


“Nope, one more! Is it alright for me to walk? I mean, I woke up here and that...and I don’t really know...”


He nodded, “You’re fine.”


I jumped out (more like fell) of the bed. I stood up, “I’ll be as fine as I can.”


I then heard a somewhat familiar voice, “So, you’re finally up?” I quickly glanced over to see that JERK Lincoln.


~~~


Fire: Did you just call him Lincoln? o_O


MBS: Yea, so?


Fire: You are SO a moron!


MBS: YOU KNOW IT—Wait what?


~~~


“Oh, it’s you,” I said, making the ‘you’ a bit darker.


“You humans aren’t good on your feet, are you?”


“WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!”


“You just fell out of that bed.”


“I fall out of tones of things!”


“Like that car? With a paper bag on your head? And did you say 'tones of things'?”


“I’m unoriented, I’m not a SMART board, duh! AND YES I DID!”


“And you humans are dumb, too.”


“Lyndon! You know it’s even dumber to call another species dumb!” Akihiro scolded London.


“Yeah, Jefferson!” Silence just crowed around us.


“Did you just call me ‘Jefferson?’” Jefferson asked.


“Yeah, Periwinkle!”


“It’s Lyndon.”


“Washington!”


“Lyndon.”


“London!”


“Lyndon.”


“Lincoln!”


“Lyndon.”


“Loos!”


“Lyndon. It’s not that hard.”


“I give up.”


I then heard commotion from the other room and I started to walk past Draco (Lyndon: It’s Lyndon). YAY, ADHD-NESS!


“Hey, what’s up with you?” asked P. Diddy.


“Huh?”


“Are you that easy to forget something?”


“What do you mean, P. Diddy Jefferson Lyndon Dude?”


“How many names must you call me?”


“MANY! Until you start being nice...to me and Nanc!”


“Tsk. This is so annoying.”


“Wha’ is?” I asked continuing my search for whatever made that commotion!


“And you forget again.”


“ADHD, Pennsylvania.”


“Pennsylvania...?”


“I’ll call you that, Virginia.”


“I give up on forcing my REAL name into your small mind, human.”


“It’s MBS, Chicago,” I said stopping in my tracks, and looked up at Richmond.


DUUUUDE! He’s humungo! Like, 7 feet or something![/size]


“Stop calling me by human civilizations.”


“Sure thing, Australia!” I said saluting to the air and continuing my search—only to find that it was Nanc.


“Yeah, she’s here too.”


I walked over to Nanc’s bed side. She stirred.


“Hey, Colorado?”


“What?”


“....you’re a jerk.”


~Nanc’s POV~


I hear people...


“ADHD, Pennsylvania.”


Pennsylvania...? What is...Is that MBS? It is...what is she talking about...?


“Pennsylvania...?”


Who ever said that, I agree. Wait. That sounds familiar, too. That guy...! Who was he?


“I’ll call you that, Virginia.”


Virginia...?


“I give up on forcing my REAL name into your small mind, human.”


Huh...?


“It’s MBS, Chicago.”


Chicago...?


“Stop calling me by human civilizations.”


“Sure thing, Australia!”


Australia...?


“Yeah, she’s here too.”


Who is....? Me...? They sound closer.


“Hey, Colorado?”


Colorado...?


“What?”


“....you’re a jerk.”


That’s it, I’m getting up! I opened my eyes to see MBS standing in the door way and that guy that did something with my neck. And—OMG! That dude is HOTT!!


~MBS’s POV~


I noticed Nanc was up! YAY! “Na—” Before I knew it, she was up by my side and asking me something.


“Hey, MBS? Who’s that guy?” she said pointing to Akihiro.


“Oh, him? He’s Akihiro.”


“OH.” She looked very happy. Hehe...she thinks he’s hott! She then whispered to me, “If I’m dead and I’ve gone to heaven, do not call 911. But if I’m in a dream, do not wake me!”


“Neither. Tis real”


“Even better!”


“You know it!”


“What are you humans talking about?” Jerry asked.


“Well, Michael, we’re talking about girl things! You’re so nosy!”


“What are you two talking about?” asked Akihiro.


“Oh, well Nanc gets a little off sometimes and she wanted to know what happened.”


“So your name is Nanc?”


“Actually, it’s Nancy Carcioppolo, but you can call me Nanc.”


“May I call you Akemi?”


“Sure. It sounds very cute.”


The jerk started to walk away, “Lemme go gag.”


“YOU DO THAT, DENVER!” I answered the jerk, saluting to him.


“IT’S LYNDON!”


“SURE THING, IDOHO!”


To Be Continued...


Next Chapter: THE LITTLE SISTER NAMED CRISTINA! ANGEL OR DEVIL?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment