Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Little Sister Named Cristina! Angel or Devil?

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 3 - The Little Sister Named Cristina! Angel or Devil?

Chapter 3 - The Little Sister Named Cristina! Angel or Devil?
 Vampires...? Are you Kidding Us?[/size]


Chapter 3: The Little Sister Named Cristina! Angel or Devil?


~MBS POV~


“Oh, MBS? You do remember me saying when I told you about my little sister, Cristina, right?” asked Akihiro.


“Yea, didn’t Lyn get Nanc and me for her? HEY, MICHAGAIN?! Shouldn’t you take us to show her to us or us to her or what ever?” I asked, asking Minnesota.


“It’s not my job. You two need to find her yourselves. Along with your breakfast,” Maine said to Nanc and me, before disappearing down the hall.


“JERK! I WILL NOT LOOK FOR MY BREAKFAST! I’M AN AMARACAN! THAT MEANS MAKE IT FOR ME AND SHOW ME IT, JERSY!!!”


“I don’t care what you are, idiot, you’ll have to look for both. And seeing how stupid you humans are, you’ll die soon enough.”


“OH, SHUT UP! I’M A GONNA COME AND GLOMP YOU!”


“MBS!” Nanc yelled to me as I was heading towards where I heard that JERK’S voice coming from and did a tackle on what I believed to be him.


~Nanc’s POV~


I saw MBS start to run the direction that Lyndon’s (I don’t get why it’s so hard for MBS to say) voice was coming from. “MBS!” I called after her, but she was to determined to hear me.


I heard a clatter. Akihiro (he’s totally hott) and I ran to where we heard it. The two of us came upon MBS...on top of Lyndon.


“That was a bit drastic,” I said to her.


“Yea, well Alaska needs it!”


“For the last time, my name is Lyndon, human,” Lyndon said.


“And for the last time, whatever your name is P. Diddy, my name is monkey_banana_smoothie. You shall call me only by monkey_banana_smoothie. Not monkey_banana, banana_smoothie, MBS, or monkey_smoothie!”


“I don’t care, get off of me!”


“NO! CALL ME MONKEY_BANANA_SMOOTHIE THE ALL MIGHTY MEMBER OF AKATSUKI!”


“Just a few seconds ago, you said that I could call you monkey_banana_smoothie only-”


“I HAVE ADHD!!”


“Stop yelling. I’m right under you.”


“That’s what they want you to think, Canada.”


Just then I saw Lyndon stand up with ease and MBS fall off of his back like she was nothing. He turned to her, “You will call me Lyndon only.” This guy...we should watch out for him. Just...something about him...makes me so uneasy. He started to walk away, but someone stopped him—again. One guess who.


~MBS POV (reader: Oh, lordy Lu)~


I jumped onto....WHATEVER his name’s back, and yelled, “PIGGY BACK RIDE!!!!” He started to turn around, fast. “WEEE!” This was so much fun!!!!


“Hey, Lyn-Lyn? What’s going on? Who are those two creatures? And what’s that thing on your back? Are you giving her a piggy-back ride?” asked a sweet, feminine voice.


“Huh?” we all said, turning to see a young girl, probably my age, with long red hair and a bun that was black.


“Who the—!” was all I could say before ‘Lyn-Lyn’ (LOL) dropped me! I feel offended! “OW! THANKS A LOT TEXAS!!”


“Shh...!” Did he just SHUSH me? “Oh, Cristina, we’re just playing around with these two. They’re names are Nancy and monkey_banana_smoothie. Monkey_banana_smoothie is a....uh....whatever. And, she was forcing me to.”


“What are they doing here, Ki-ki?” asked Cristina, turning to Akihiro. You know what? I may call him Ki-ki...no, Aki-ki!

“Lyn-Lyn got them for you to play with, Cristina.” Suddenly, Cristina was right there, up in my face.


“You’re a funny looking what-ever you are!” she said, laughing. I nodded my head. “Do you speak at all?” I nodded. “Then, go on. Speak.”


“Tamaco is dumb,” I said. Tomato must of known that I was talking about him, because he shot me a death glare.


“How about you?” she then moved onto Nanc. “You’re a pretty neko girl!”


“Neko girl...?”


“You don’t know what you are? That’s pretty funny!” laughed Cristina. I slowly got up and looked (down) at her. “Wow!” she then turned around to me again, “You’re very tall! How tall?”


“Six foot four.”


“WOW!” she stared at me like I was Bill Gates or someone.


What did Bill Gates make?[/size]


Microsoft, I think.[/size]


How could you NOT know that, Green?[/size]


...I’m slow....[/size]


“So you’re monkey_banana_smoothie! You look totally cool! Especially with that bag on your head as a hat! I wanna copy that!”


“Bag...?” I felt at the top of my head. It was a bag. I wonder why I didn’t feel it before.


“HAHA! You’re probably wondering how that got there! Lyn-Lyn put it on your head.”


“Lyn-Lyn...? Oh, Tostada!” I said, turning and looking up at Tennessee.


“For the last time, MBS, it’s Lyndon to you.”


“Fine, fine, Tim. Then you have to call me monkey_banana_smoothie the almighty Akatsuki member that can never be brought down and has the all powerful Sumi in her!”


“No.”


“Fine, I’ll call you whatever I want to call you, Tele.”


“It’s Lyndon.”


“HAHA! Lyn-Lyn!” she rand up and hugged Taco, “Thank you! She’s very funny!”


You know it.


“Sure she is,” Toad said, patting her. She let go of him, grabbed Nanc and I, and in a few minutes (it seemed) we were in a kitchen, breakfast on the table. WAFFLES!! MMMM! AND PANCAKES!


“You look very hungry, monkey,” said the red/black head. “Do you want to eat?”


“Hai,” I said very fast.


~Nanc’s POV~


Once we got down to the kitchen, I noticed a huge table. All sorts of breakfast foods were lined up on there. I noticed MBS drooling. She must see all this glorious food! I’m so hungry!


~Lyndon’s POV *OMG, did MBS just type Lyndon CORRECTLY!?!?! oO*


Sigh, again I’ve done, haven’t I? Been a jerk to someone I love. I should learn to be better than that. She is very funny, as Cristina said.


“Oi, ototo? Why are you smiling?” asked that little...


Why is he my ‘brother?’ I don’t even see him as a brother...more like an older annoying geek.


“Why should you care, b—”


“Don’t you dare curse,” he said to me harshly.


“Oh, and what will you do? Tell our parents? Go running to mom and dad?” I asked, teasingly.


“No...I will bite you. I will make it so that you will not be able to become what you most favor to become—a human.”


How does he know that!?


“What do you mean?” I asked, still keeping an emotionless look, “That I, Lyndon Taylor of the vampires, would want to become something so dumb.”


“Don’t act dumb, brother. I do see the surprise in your eyes. It’s hard to miss. Any creature with a mind can’t miss it.”


“So, even that ‘monkey_banana_smoothie’ girl couldn’t see it?”


“She does have a brain. She has a very wide knowledge of what she is—even if she was just changed into a few hours ago. She knows what she is, but won’t tell. And she knows exactly how to handle tough situations. She is a very good person. Better than you. You need to learn to be kinder to people, not just whisk them away to here. Though, I must thank you for bring Akemi here. She is quite beautiful. Tell me, why did you kidnap such beautiful girls?”


“W-what do you mean?” I could feel my emotionless mask fall. My cheeks turning a light pink, “I-I don’t know what you mean, Akihiro. I didn’t kidnap—OH, why should you care?!”


“You have a thing for one of them...and you do see me as a brother. You didn't see this coming didn’t you?”


“No, I only did this for my little sister, you idiot!” WHY MUST THAT ANNOYING GEEK KNOW EVERYTHING?!?!


“Why call me an idiot? You and sister know that I was blessed with the brains, sister was blessed with the happiness and joy, and you...you were blessed with...the....uh...hmm...what WERE you blessed with? It seems that everything you’ve gotten thrown at you, especially that ‘MBS’ character, you’ve acted like you hated it more than anything.”


“Oh, shut up, smart-@$$. I’m going downstairs to get some breakfast.”


~MBS POV~


I sat there, stuffing my face with pancakes, syrup, waffles, bacon (I spotted that 2 ^^), butter, and hot chocolate (which burned my face a lot) (YAY for my paper bag).


I then turned around, because Nanc turned around and made a sour face. I said, still having some hot coco in my mouth (still burning), “Lemonade?” Nope. Even more sour than the most sourest sour thing in the universe (probably Oscar the grouch or Sasuke the emo-kid-grouch)—Harry.


Still having the hot coco in my mouth, I said coldly (as best as I could), “Lyndon P. Fergusson!”


“My last name is Taylor,” he said calmly, sitting down and just sitting there staring at the table in the way that annoying emo kid from NARUTO, Sasuke, does. Man, I hate Sasuke! It’s always ‘I have to kill Itachi’, ‘I have to kill Itachi’, ‘Naruto, I’m not gonna tell you that I like you’, ‘I’m gonna kill Itachi’, GEEZ! I just so happen to LIKE Itachi! Sasuke will DIE if he kills Itachi (well, tries)!


“Why are you so calm, Lyndon?” asked Nanc. OMG! HOW COULD SHE SAY TELEPHONE’S NAME CORRECTLY?!?!?!


He slowly looked up, above Nanc’s head to some bald dude (yes, I call even people that are balding bald) (I’m 2 lazy to add the ‘ing’), “Excuse me, my I get some A?”


“Yes, sire.”


“Thank you,” he said nodding to the butler (hehe, butler) and then turned to Nanc, “Because I don’t feel like getting HER,” referring to me (grrr), “all riled up. I’m a bit tired.”


“DUDE, MBS ALREADY RILED—I tired,” I said, falling asleep in my chair.


~Nanc’s POV~


How the heck could she just...FALL ASLEEP like that?! She was so hyper, and drinking hot coco (more like burning herself to death with it), that I couldn’t see a hint of sleep in her.


“Is she always like that?” asked Lyndon.


“Yes, she is.”


“So, she’s the number one hyperactive, knuckleheaded, show-stopper, idiotic slowest human?”


“I think so—but she can be smart.”


“How so?” he asked, as if to quiz me.


I stared at him. What is he trying to get at? “She can learn about something if she really tries, or really wants to, in minutes, she puts up with it, and she memorizes books in minutes of reading them.”


“Really?” he asked, and grabbed a glass of--! IS THAT BLOOD!


“A-are you d-drinking bl-blood?” I asked, eyes widened. MBS’s ear twitched.


He stared at me puzzled, like I said something very stupid. “Yes,” he said slowly, still looking confused, “A positive, to be exact.”


Just then, MBS jumped up, AWAKE?!?!


~MBS POV~


BLOOOOD! BLOOOOD! I HEARD ABOUT BLOOD! I SMELL IT! IT IS CLOSE![/size]


What the...? What was that? Oh, well! BLOOD! I LOVE BLOOD! IT TASTES—


SO GLORIOUS! SPLENDED! UNCURSED![/size]


WHAT THE FUDGY GOSH?!?!


BWAHAHAHAHAHA! ATTACK, MY VESSAL! ATTACK! GET THE BLOOD![/size]


Why?


Do not question Sumi, the almighty demon dragon, power of all demons except the genso yokai, combined![/size]


YES, MA’AM!


I lunged towards Lyn-Lyn (lol) (I’m making a lot of comments oO), took his glass of blood and drank the blood right out of it. I licked my mouth clean of any lingering blood.


“OH MY—MBS! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!?!”


“Huh?”


“YOU JUST DRANK BLOOD! VIOLENTLY!”


“I did?”


“YES!”


“When?”


“JUST NOW! THAT’S WHY I SAID ‘JUST DRANK’!”


“OH, yea, I think Sumi was controlling me.”


“Well, I guess you’ve meet Sumi already.”


“Yea, she was my new thoughts! HORRAY BLUE! Though, I like purple a lot better.”


What did you say, child?[/size]


“Nothing, ma’am!”


Good.[/size]


“I am not a ‘ma’am’,” I heard Oscar say suddenly.


“Excuse me?” I asked, standing up on the table.


“I’m not a girl. I asked you, ‘How much of a relationship have you’ve built with her.’”


“When?”


“Just now. You replied saying ‘nothing, ma’am.’”


“I was talking to Sumi-semi, duh!”


“Whatever, Jives, get me another glass, please...actually, make that two.”


“Why two glasses?”


“So you don’t steal mine again.”


“Lyn-Lyn?” asked Cristina, suddenly, scaring me, so I fell of the table.


“Yes, sister?” asked what’s-his-name, turning to his sister (he was looking at me).


“Why do you want the A? It’s icky!”


“I like it.”


“It tastes like alcohol!”


“Now, how does Cristina know how alcohol taste?”


“I had a sip, one day. Just a small sip. It tasted icky.”


“My dad gave me some beer when I was a baby,” I said, still on the floor, “It tasted icky.”


Wyoming looked at me strangely. “Well, it’s TRUE!” I said, angrily. “Now, could you help me up.


~Lyndon’s POV~


Gulp. Did MBS just ask me to...help her up? Hopefully, she won’t try to play around and—too late.


~MBS’s POV~


TOTAL LOL, DUDE! I had my hand go out, so Florida could grab it. Once he did, I gave it a really hard pull, and now his on the ground with me! Serves him right! I mean, stealing me away from my home? He could’ve asked. I would’ve gladly gone. Wait a second, he’s ON TOP OF ME!


Oh, fudge king. I noticed his eyes were wider than ever before and he was blushing a lot. “Uhm...” he said, looking around to find an excuse, “Sorry...about that.” He said, standing up and grabbing my hand.


I started to laugh before I stood up. “What the hell are you laughing about?”


“I liked it! You looked funny! Fall down again!”


“I don’t fall down for.....whatever the hell you are.”


“I’m MONKEY_BANANA_SMOOTHIE! I DO NOT HAVE A CATEGORY! FOR I AM TOO DIFFERENT!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! AKATSUKI FOREVER!”


“Whatever, just stand up, idiot.”


“Maybe I like the floor. It feels like a floor. And a dog.”


He let go of my hand, “A dog?”


“Sorry, I couldn’t resist from saying something random. French oranges, fresh from the onion.”


“You can get up on your own,” he said angrily.


“No I can’t.”


“I do not trust you anymore.”


“Whatever,” I said standing up and going over and grabbing the blood—both glasses (lol)—and started to walk where ever.


“OH, and where do you think YOU’RE going, moron?”


“Where ever.”


~Do, do, do, something MBS style, do, do, do~


I found myself in the gym and—HOLY CRAP! THEY HAVE A GYM?!?! Hey, a basketball. Maybe I could try to shoot some hoops from half court—that’s what it’s called, right?


~~~


Here she goes, she’s at half court, 5 seconds left in the game, 98 to 98, if she makes it, her team goes home the champions of the universe (and more)! She shoots she—SWOOOSH!!! BREEEEEEENG! MBS WINS! W00T! ONION’S JUST GRABED THE BALL-wait, what?


“I see you’re very good at imagination and basketball,” he said smirking.


“Well, actually just imagination, not basketball,” I said, a bit shyly, fanning myself with my shirt, by pulling on the collar.


“By the way it looked like it, you didn’t even hesitate to stop and aim.”


“Yea, well, that was just luck. I suck really.”


He slowly walked up to me. What is he up to? Is he going to hit my neck again? “Is that so? Are you also tired and sweaty?” he asked, slowly bouncing the basketball up and down as he walked closer and closer to me. I nodded. “Too tired to run if someone came in and just tried to rape you?”


“WHAT?!”


“Nothing. Just not enough energy to run, right?”


“OH, yea. Of course.”


“Good.”


“Good?” Good. The last word I said before I lost my first kiss. His arm rapped around me, like a snake, around my waist ad pulled me to him. His lips met mine slowly, and slowly departed from eachother.


“Good,” he said a bit more seductive.


“What are you doing...?”


“How many things could a kiss say?”


“I donno, that was my first one, actually,” I said. My inner self started to cry.


‘I’m so pathetic!!!’


“Really? Would you enjoy a second one?” he asked me. I sat there and thought. “Take your time. We’ll stay like this the whole time you’re thinking,” he said. I looked down, my hand was on his chest....and I just noticed my scarf....MMMM! I WUV PURPLE!


“I donno....maybe,” I said. “I was actually conversing with Sumi if I should or not.”


“That’s alright,” he said, smiling—wait, did Tissue just smile!? He then kissed me again, a bit more hard. I felt myself go. Why am I so easy to get swiped off my feet by men?


‘I’M STILL PATHETIC!’


Once he pulled away he said, “Don’t think of yourself as a pathetic individual. You have your strengths and weaknesses. It’s not your fault.” I noticed he had his forehead placed gently against mine. “Plus, that’s very low self-esteem. Do you believe you’ll get anywhere with that?”


“It’s not my fault I have low self-esteem. I was born with a disability, pretty much, that makes me think things like that.”


I felt something bring my hand up (my hand NOT on his chest) (SQUEAZY, get off of Canada!). I looked over slightly. He was lacing his fingers threw the gaps between my own fingers slowly and gently. “That’s alright. You are a very special person in my eyes.”


I sat there for a moment then asked, “Ok, what’s up Mexico? You’re not nice to Nanc or I. Why the hell are you nice now? Who upducted you?”


“No one. I’m truly, incandescently happy with you. Do you want to know why?” he asked, his forehead still sitting on mine.


“Even if I said ‘no’ you would probably tell me, so, shoot.”


He paused and smiled a soft smile and looked me in my eyes, “...I love you...monkey_banana_smoothie, the almighty Akatsuki member of all time.”


Lol. He did what I told him to do. Lol. Wait.


~Nanc’s POV~


Where’s MBS? Lyndon (I still don’t see how that’s so hard for MBS) said he was going to search for her too. I wonder if he found her, yet.


“Are you lost?” asked a caring voice. It sounded familiar. THAT HOTT DUDE! I turned around to see Akihiro. Maaaaaan, he is so hott, he makes Sasuke look like a nobody (MBS: SASUKE SUX)!


“Um...sort of. Have you seen MBS up here?” I asked, putting my hands behind my back.


“Don’t worry, my brother found her. She’s fine. She was just in our gym,” he said calmly. AHHHHH! He is so HOTT!


“Where’s the gym? I want to see her so badly! Who knows what Lyndon will do!” I said, very concerned. Those two hate eachother so badly!


“I wouldn’t worry about that either,” he said calmly, “They’re both fine. And not fighting.”


“Oh?”


“Yes, Akemi.”


“Um...Akemi is a complement, right?” I asked.


“Yes. Very much. I wouldn’t have the heart to call such a lovely lady, such as yourself, a horrible name.”


“What does it mean?”


“It means....brilliant beauty.”


Oh...my....gosh. Is this really happening? “R-really?”


“I would never lie to someone so beautiful.”


I noticed he was a bit closer that before. Very close. Like, our noses could touch at any given moment. He then leaned in and closed the small gap by placing his lips on mine.


....If I’m dreaming, please don’t wake me.


To Be Continued...


NEXT CHAPTER: New ‘Toys’ For Cristina! Along with three new Vampires! MBS, GET YOUR BRAIN A-WORKING!!!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FireWitch14 on May 31, 2007, 8:00:19 AM

FireWitch14 on
FireWitch14very good. i like

monkey_banana_smoothie on May 31, 2007, 9:18:12 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothiethank you! It gets better! ^^