Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - New 'Toys' for Cristina! Along with Three New Vamps!

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 4 - New 'Toys' for Cristina! Along with Three New Vamps!

Chapter 4 - New 'Toys' for Cristina! Along with Three New Vamps!
 Vampires...? Are you kidding us?[/size]


Chapter 4: New ‘Toys’ For Cristina! Along with Three New Vampires! MBS, GET YOUR BRAIN A-WORKING!


MBS: I AM! IT HURTS! Wait, I’m done.


~MBS’s POV~


Yawn. I’m tired. I don’t feel like getting up. I feel like just lying here forever. This is a nice bed. It’s big, too. But still, nice. And puffy. HE was so nice to me yesterday. He must be planning something. Oh, well. If it’s against me, then it’ll fail. I’m not getting out of bed no mater what. No, sir. I’m too comfy to.


“BREAKFAST!” someone yelled. I’m too lazy to make out who it is.


....Is there bacon?


“THERE’S BACON!”


....What about pancakes?

“AND PANCAKES!”


...Waffles?


“AND WAFFLES!”


...Can I bring my blankets?


“NO BLANKETS!”


Ok, not getting up.


“MBS! Get up!” shouted Nanc.


“No,” I said, putting my face to the pillow. Ahh....nice pillow.


“Get up! Bailey, Wendy, Claire, and Peter are here!”


“Which Bailey, Wendy, Claire, and Peter?”


I heard her sigh. “Bailey Rosavere, Wendy Gilmore, Clair Etherigde, and Peter ‘Chalk-boy’ Trant. Our friends?”


“I’m still not getting up.”


“Why?”


“Bed too comfy.”


“Talk right.”


“Comfy.”


“...I give up. Fine then, you’ll miss the three hott vampires coming here in a short bit.”


“....Can MBS have MBS’s blankets?”


“What do you think?!”


“....MBS think...?”


“OH MY, you’re right! You don’t think!”


“DO TOO! Just no thinks now. MBS tired.”


I heard someone approached my bed side and I felt a hand on my back. And then I felt hot, blood smelling breath near my ear. “Come on, MBS. Get up,” said the voice calmly.


“Hmm....MBS try think...No,” I said as fast as I felt like going.


“Then, you’ll have to miss your friends.”


“They not real here. You just say that two get MBS up.”


“Hmm....maybe.”


“Not work.”


“Hmm....then you’ll miss the three other vampires coming by.”


“They not real, either.”


“Yes they are. And your friends are really here. Cristina requested that I’d go and get them.”


“Make MBS get up.”


“Chocolate.”


“Not work.”


“You can bring your blankets with you to breakfast.”


“OK! TALK ‘BOUT MOTOVATION!” I said, springing out of bed, with all the covers (and the mattress itself).


“I said the blankets, not the whole bed,” said Lizzy, just sitting there.


“OH, you were whispering in my ear. That felt truly weird. Well, I’m going back to bed. MBS tired still.”


“Fine, you can take the mattress...though, it’ll be quite stupid.”


“If you put it that way, MBS never get up,” I hissed back, still lying down. “Plus, MBS wasted remaining energy on getting out of bed.”


Just then I heard some foot steps enter the room. I got up and looked. Then screamed. OMG! WHEN DID CHALK-BOY GET HERE?!?!


I covered my chest with the fluffy blanket. “EEEK! W-WHAT?! WHEN!?!?”


“You didn’t listen to us really, did you?” asked Enchilada.


“Nope, Nacho.”


“Your human friends were transferred to here by me. Cristina requested that.”


“So? WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?!?!”


“Don’t worry...wait, why are you even holding up a blanket?? You have a shirt on,” said KKC member


“Maybe...”


“I saw! You have a green shirt on!”


“So?”


“You don’t need to do that.”


“YES I DO! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?!?! SOME SANE PERSON?!”


“Oh, right. I forgot.”


“That’s right! And because of that, Ted here will get slapped with a pillow then a fish...if I get a hold of a fish.”


“Ted?”


“My name’s Lyndon,” said the vampire.


“Sure it is,” I responded, then threw the pillow I named Eric at him, “Now, don’t interrupt me.”


“Oh...? Too bad. I was planning something,” he said sarcastically.


“I FEEL WEIRD!” I said, all of a sudden. “Why do people crowd around my bed like I’m sick or something?!”


“Don’t worry, just get out of your bed.”


“NO!”


I was cut off by Lashly pressing his lips gently onto mine. He slowly pulled off. I noticed that Nanc and KKC-member were wide-eyed and shocked. “Now, if you get up...I shale get you anything you desire. Anything your heart desires.”


“ANYTHING?!?!” I said, jumping up, with only the blankets this time.


“Yes, anything,” the vampire said, his eyes like bed room eyes.


“I WANT ITACHI!!!!!!!!!” I fangirl screamed.


“What...?” His face changed. To confusion mixed with jealousy.


“You know, Itachi Uchiha?! From Naruto! I just LOVE HIM! I’m attracted very much to long, black, haired dudes that are evil. Except you. You’re different.”


“Hmph....”


“Uh...MBS...? Did he just...kiss you?” asked Nanc, scared from what stupid Caribbean did.


I sighed, a little annoyed. “Yeah. Third time, too,” I said.


“You’ve already been kissed?” asked Peter. I could tell he was sad for that.


“Uh...yea. Well, more like been forced to kiss someone,” I growled, glaring at the vampire.


“Couldn’t help myself, koi,” Harry told me.


“Fine, then, Mississippi. You win. But...I want an Akatsuki outfit, a fishnet tank top, a sound head band, an Itachi head band, and....$200, 000.”


“Why do you want all of that?”


“DON’T QUESTION ME! US HUMANS—I MEAN—WHATEVER THE HELL I AM EXPECT TO BE TREATED LIKE GODS!!!! TREAT ME AS THOUGH I WERE A GOD!!!!!”


“Fine, fine...I’ll be going out to the store today to get some things for here as well. You could come to see around town.”


“MBS CAN ALREADY! MBS DON’T NEED TO DO THAT! MBS IS A WHATEVER THE HELL!!!! AND YOU SHALE CALL MBS SL94!!!!”


“A new name...great...”


“IT IS NOT NEW! I’VE HAD IT FOR....uh....5 YEARS!!!” I yelled.


“And what does it stand for, oh-so great SL94.”


“Shinolover94! WORSHIP ME AS THOUGH I WERE A GOD!!!”


“You also like some one else?” he asked, again jealousy and curiosity painted his expression and WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?!


“OH, yea. Shino Aburame from Naruto? OH, and Shikamaru Nara. OH! OH! And-and Yondaime! OH! Yea, and Jun Manjoume from YGO GX. OH, and Koji Minamoto from Digimon Frontier!! OMG HE’S SUPER HOTT! OH, and Ritsuka Aoyagi from Loveless! I LOVE LOVELESS! Oh, oh! And...um....DRACO MALFOY FROM HARRY POTTER! He’s hott, too! AND SHADOW FROM SONIC! OH, and...um...CHASE YOUNG FROM XOLAIN SHOWDOWN! HE’S VERY HOTT AND EVIL!! And...hmm....THAT’S—NOPE! ORPHAN FROM OPRHAN!!! He’s hott too...that’s it...right?...hmm...OH! HAKU FROM SPIRITED AWAY! Is that it...?...CAP’N JACK SPARROW FROM PIRATES!!! I think that’s it now...hmm...OH, just now, KIMIMARO, though I made him my cousin that’s not blood because I’m adopted into the clan...yea....So I do incest I think...OH! AND D! FROM REAL LIFE!! And...uh...Th-th-th-that’s ALL!” I could see in Shonen’s eyes that he was very jealous and said that he didn’t fit any of those guys....EVEN IF IT WAS A VERY BIG RANGE!!! XP


“And why do you like all those guys?” he asked me with narrow eyes, as if to squeeze the trueth from me.


“Uh....I DONNO!! I guess because...well...hmm...Oh, most have black hair and are evil! No, that can’t be it...I guess because....I STILL DONNO! I just do. And also they look hott to MBS.”


Sleen sighed a sorrowful sigh. I decided to be kind....ish. “It’s alright, Sushi. I bet if you try hard, you could fit in there and have my heart.”


“Uh...MBS. You’ve said that to me and its still haven’t happened with us,” Peter said, slouching.


“Well, you haven’t tried hard enough and,” I paused for a 10 second dramatic pause and then turned and started to run down the hall and yelled out, “WE’RE ON A BRIDGE CHARLIE!!!!”


~Nanc’s POV~


I still don’t get the ‘We’re on a bridge Charlie’ thing. Maybe that's just a MBS thing...but, I have heard many kids at EC Glass say 'We're on a bridge Charlie', too. Maybe MBS got them rapped up in it to. Weird. Well, I won't get breakfast just standing here.


I walked down the steps to the kitchen to see Akihiro setting down a plate.


“Oh, good morning, Akemi. I hope you had a great sleep.”


“Good morning, Akihiro! I had a WONDERFUL sleep, thank you! What about you?”


I noticed MBS and she made an 'ya know...he is a vampire, Nanc' kind of face.


“Oh, I'm so sorry. I forgot that you're a...vampire.”


“That's alright, Akemi.”


“Hey, what does Akemi mean? Is it an insult?”


“Far from,” MBS said. I could catch a hint of tiredness. “It's a very nice complement, Nanc. HEY! DENIS! WHY DON'T YOU COMPLEMENT ME!?”


“I do complement you,” Lyndon said back. I noticed he was sitting across from MBS.


“I'LL BITE YOU!”


“Actually, I would like to bite you...again.”


“OH, YOU SHUT UP!”


“I'll shut up when you shut up.”


“SHUT UP OR I'LL KEEP TALKING, DEIDARA!”


“...I don't think I will....”


“Wait, did you say that you would bite her...again?” I asked Lyndon, sitting down and putting a napkin on my lap.


“Yes...before I brought you two here...I sucked out some of you're friend's blood.”


~MBS's POV~


“DID YOU SUCK ANY OF NANC'S, YOU PERV?!” I yelled.


“Stop yelling.”


“NO!” I yelled, standing out of my chair, trying to make a dramatic thing happen with my chair falling, which failed. I just kicked it. Ly-Ly then grabbed my shirt collar and kiss me for a fourth time.


“OMG! MBS! DID YOU JUST GET KISSED?!” came a chorus of three familiar voices.


“BAILEY! CLAIRE! WENDY!! And, yes. Trust me, Jake is a very jerky perv. Don't trust him,” I said, running over to the three (oh, and KKC member). “Oh, and who are you three?” I noticed three dudes. One had brown hair that was short but messy, another had about to the part where the neck begins long red hair, and the third had just long blonde hair. All had the same eyes as Cristina, Akihiro, and Micky.


“I'm Charlie Taylor, Cristina, Akihiro, and Lyndon's cousin,” said the brown haired one.


“I'm Eric Taylor, also their cousin,” said the red haired one.


“I'm Steve Taylor, another cousin,” said the blonde.


“And I'm MBS! OR MONKEY_BANANA_SMOOTHIE THE ALL MIGHTY WHAT-CHA-CALL-IT! OR SL94! OR MONKEY_BANANA! OR BANANA_SMOOTHIE! OR MONKEY_SMOOTHHIE! OR SHINOLOVER94! OR SMBSL94! I DONNOT GO INTO ANY CATAGORY! OOOOO!” I said, introducing myself.


“You are not! You are a human! I think,” Wendy said.


“No, I'm a WHAT-CHA-CALL-IT! Look at my awesome tail...of awesomeness and awesometude.”


“Or idiotic and moronic,” X-box said, a smirk on his face.


“You know what, I won't get riled up. YOU DO THINGS WHEN I GET RILED UP!” I said.


“Sure I do.”


“Lyndon, what did you do?” asked Eric. “She looks sweet.”


“Yea, but insane,” Taz said.


“I ARE SO INSANE!” I yelled. “Hey, butler—snicker--may I have a O?”


“You're a moron,” Fire said.


“OH!!! YOU SHUT UP FIRE! YOU'D DRINK BLOOD TOO! YOU KNOW THAT!”


Everyone just stared at me weirdly.


“Whaaaaaaat?” I moaned, “Fire's being mean and saying that I'm a moron....again.”


“I don't think he's far from that,” Wendy said.


“HEY!”


To Be Continued...


MBS: NEXT TIME: NEW POV'S!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FireWitch14 on June 3, 2007, 8:19:35 AM

FireWitch14 on
FireWitch14Intersting