Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - NEW POV'S

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 5 - NEW POV'S

Chapter 5 - NEW POV'S
 Vampires...? Are you Kidding Us?


Chapter 5: NEW POV'S


~MBS's POV~


I stood up (somehow I fell, again) and walked back to my seat. And sat down.


“Dark, you shut up, too! Nobody loves you! Your father never hugged you as when you were a kid!” I yelled as Dark tried to say something.


“...I don't even know my--”


“I SAID SHUT IT!”


“MBS, you are very rude,” Fire said.


I jumped (ok, fell) out of my seat again...this time, thanks to an almost nosebleed. I ran up to Fire and hugged him so he'd almost suffocate.


“Fire-san has joined the fun side! The yaoi side of the world! YAY!” (ok, I mistook what he said for: 'I like Dark, so stop talking so rudely to him, damn it!'....man, I'm delusional)


“I AM NOT GAY! FOR THE LAST TIME!!! I WILL NEVER GO YAOI!”


“YES YOU WILL! AND I'LL DIE FROM NOSEBLEEDS! JUST THE TWO OF US AND SOME OTHER GUY!...or two...or more,” I said, putting my arm around him.


~Wendy's POV~


'She's loony! She just hugged the air, and now is still talking to it.'


~Claire's POV~


'Her normal level is UP VERY HIGH! YAY!' (**In Claire speak that means she's insane! ^^)


~Bailey's POV~


'Oh, not again with the imaginary people.'


~Peter's POV~


'I wonder what Fire is doing.'


~Lydon's POV~


'That dumb idiot.'


~Akihiro's POV~


'Hm...Must be another one of her friends.'


~Eric's POV~


'Interesting...'


~Charlie's POV~


'I sense this isn't the last of it.'


~Steve's POV~


'She's so strange.'


~Nanc's POV~


“OH, I'm sorry guys. Fire do that POOF thing to show yourself,” MBS announced suddenly.


Suddenly a person that looked like a mix between a wolf and a human with a flap of his hair (it was black like Sasuke-kun's!) over his left eye, a red short sleeve button up over a black long sleeve shirt. He also had some tight jeans.


He had black ears that came out of the top of his head. They were lying backwards on his head. I think MBS told me that meant he was angry at her. He also had a black tail.


“This is Fire! See, Wendy! I TOLD you!” MBS said.


Fire just took his fist and punched MBS on the head. Hard.


“OOOOW! OW! OW! OW! Whaaaaaaat?! I wasn't doing anything, FIRE!”


“That's what you think. I'm going home.”


“Ok, bye! WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE TOO DARK?!...I DON'T WANT YOUR EXCUSES GO HOME, DARK! YOU'RE UNLOVED! DON'T TOUCH ME!”


“MBS...you're talking to air again,” I told her. She didn't answer. “MBS!” O...my....She's asleep.


~Lyndon's POV~


“...ototo...? Why don't you bring Miss. MBS back to her chamber...? I'm sure she'll be happy to be back in her bed,” my so called 'brother' requested me to do.


“Oh, sure, 'brother',” I said back, in a sarcastic way. I picked up the burnet bridle style when she started to move.


“Itachi-kun,” she said in a happy way.


“I'm not Itachi.”


But, before I knew it, she was grabbing my shoulder and pulling herself up and pressed her lips to mine. Once she pulled away, she placed her head gently on my chest. Everyone in the room gasped. Well, the girls sighed a happy sigh and that 'Peter' guy let out a mournful sigh.


“...I love you, Itachi-kun...use me as your weapon...to wound....to use anyway you want...to use to kill...anyone you want me to.”


“MBS...?”


Suddenly her eyes opened and she looked up at me in complete boredom. “You're not Itachi-kun...ah, well.” And with that, she just jumped out of my arms. “Well, Tom, I'm going back to my bed. I'm tired.”


“And delusional,” I said under my breath. She stopped.


“I'm not delusional, Sharpie. I actually took you as Itachi-kun because you have hair almost exactly like his,” she said, not even facing me. She then continued to her bed.


“...My name's Lyndon.”


“WHATEVER RITSUKA!”


I glared at the back of her. I then heard Cristina pipe up, “Lyn-Lyn...? Where's MBS?”


“She's in bed.”


“Is she sick?”


“No...just tired...and delusional.”


“I'M NOT DELUSIONAL!” she yelled from the upstairs.


“How can you...never mind.” I looked back to Cristina.


“She's awesome! Thank you, again, Lyn-Lyn!” she said, running up and hugging me. “OH, and you four! You're her friends, aren't you?” She ran and hugged the new four humans.


I decided to go find MBS...I'm not in the mood to stay here...and I smell a hint of blood..


~MBS's POV~


I decided NOT to go to bed, and trick everyone and go to the gym. YAY! I'm gonna run back and forth all day long—AND NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!! BWAHAHAHA! OOF! Ok, something did stop me.


I tripped. I'm o....I'm bleeding...Suddenly Fire poofed out of nowhere.


“What is it? Dark got flushed down the toilet? Or did he just get a swirly? Please say he got flushed...”


“No...I just want to tell you...in a place with blood-thirsty vampires...It may NOT be a smart plan to just have your knee bleed like that, master,” he said sitting down on his knees in front of me and placed a wet cloth on my bleeding knee.


I looked at it with a blank look. “...I'm sorry to have to have you work like this, Fire-san.”


“It's fine. You're hurt, and getting you better is the only concern of mine that I have to worry about.”


“...Why?”


“Without you...I can't live.”


“Really?”


“You're my creator, master, and you gave me my life. I've got to live.”


“...Thank you...” Fire looked up at me and smiled.


“You're welcome...my master.”


I kept a blank look. Just then, Fire's ears perked up and he turned around and looked angry at the door. THAT'S RIGHT, FIRE! THAT DOOR ATTACKED ME LIKE MOST DOORS DO! KILL IT! “I'm sorry, master, I've got to go,” he said before disappearing with the cloth.


“...bye...Fire-san...” I stared at my knee. It had started to bleed again. I then heard the door open. I looked up with my eyes and saw Soubi. “What do you want?” I asked, looking up the whole way covering up my knee and wincing at the burning sensation of my hand touching the wound.


He smiled, “You're not in bed...”


“So?”


He didn't answer. Only walked over to me slowly and said, “You hurt yourself.”


“So?”


“Let me see...” He pulled my hand off with ease. He stared at the wound blankly and I felt very suspicious. He then leaned down and licked my knee clean of blood making me wince...until it started to flow out again.


His eyes then turned blood lusty...like Zero's did in Vampire Knight! I tried to back away but he placed his foot directly on my foot to hold me down...which worked and MBS is talking very smartly! :D (may not be the best time to think that, but, whatever! :D)


I noticed his teeth enlarge and then sink into my knee. 'This it bad....very bad,' I noted. 'He'll probably go for my neck next! I must protect myself! But how? Come on brain! I know you don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's work together so I can get back to killing you with root beer and Buffalo won't kill you instead of me and root beer!' I took my left hand (YAY SQUEEZY!) and placed it on my neck, in the spot that he would probably go for next. I also noted that I was shaking a lot more than usual.


Once he was finished, he looked up at me. His eyes made my body almost feel limp, but I must keep Squeezy on my neck. He asked me in a very strange voice, “May I partake from your neck...?”


“No!” I squeaked, scared of what he might do. Ignoring my answer, he went up and went to the opposite area of my neck of Squeezy. I felt sharp knife-like objects go into my skin.


Next thing I heard was the gulping of blood by James. “NO! I SAID NO! STOP! PLEASE!” Ignoring my screams, he continued. 'Now, this is very, very, very bad. Very, very, very bad! I'm going to die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm getting cut down by God. Holy crap! I'd never gave J a Valentine! There's so much more I haven't completed in my life! I'm only 16! I wanna get home and drive my car! I wanna go and become a mangaka and comedian! I wanna see Charlie the Unicorn again for the 50 million billionth time!'


To Be Continued....bwahahaha....


Next Chapter: Blood

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment