Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Blood

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 6 - Blood

Chapter 6 - Blood
 Vampires...? Are you kidding us...?


Chapter 6: Blood


~MBS's POV~


'Oh no...how the hell do I get out of this?' I thought looking around. Then an idea struck me.


“Please, stop....Lyndon,” I said, trying to pull him off. He then stopped and looked at me in disbelief.


“Did you just say my name...?” he looked very shocked. I slowly nodded. He blinked and backed off and I sat up. “I'm sorry....I lost control.”


“NAH!” I yelled. “I hate you, Pickles!”


“And we're back at calling me by things other than my name. What's it now? Vegetables?”


“YEA, PEANUT!”


“That's not a vegetable...that's a nut.”


“NO IT'S NOT! I don't remember what it is...but....still, Apple, you scared me to death. Am I gonna die now?”


“No, you--”


“HERE I COME, COCOA! I'M COMING!” I yelled, lying down.


“You're not going to—”


“YOU, TOO, TED THE BEAN PLANT!”


“You're--”


“AND YOU TOO, GRANDMA MABEL!”


“Stop--”


“AND YOU ALSO, GREAT AUNT SADIE!”


“Hey--”


“AND EVERYONE ELSE I KNOW WHOSE DIED THAT I'VE FORGOTEN!”


“Listen--”


“OR MAYBE I'LL BE GOING TO HELL! WHO KNOWS!”


“L--”


“Sorry, were you going to say something?” I asked, sitting up.


“You're not going to die, idiot. And I said I was sorry for going insane and sucking your blood! That also meant that I'm sorry for ignoring you!”


“Sure you are...”


“I am! I would not lie to anyone I love!”


I sat there registering that. “I don't think you do.”


“WHY DO YOU THINK I KISSED YOU?!” he yelled at me.


“...you were bored and drunk. Brunk!”


“No, I--”


“Crazy and drunk? Crunk?”


“No, I love you. Incandescently. I want you to teach me things...”


“Teach?”


“Teach me...to be...human.”


“Human? You want to be human?”


“Hai...I don't want to be undead. You don't know how boring it gets.”


“Oi, being human ain't the best thing in the world either. I mean, pretty much you do the same thing day in, day out. Sleep, eat, drink, work, sleep....sleep....sleep....um...sleep more...go to school...sleep there in the classes and making sure the teacher never knows...uh....being lazy and going to sleep too...”


“I want to be human...that's it.”


“I think it's cool to be a vampire. I mean, you can suck blood,” I said pointing to the wound, “Ow...that hurts....”


“But humans get have so much more.”


“No we don't! Ok, we have Wal-Mart, but that place sucks. That smiley face smiles too much! Then there's Target...and Barns and Noble. And Bed, Bath, and Beyond...but don't go into the beyond part...I remember what happened.”


“But you humans can walk outside during the day. I want to feel the sun on my face and not burn.”


“Then you must have some strong sun screen or be like MBS! MBS DON'T BURN! MBS DARKENS!!!!” I said, doing weird hand movements...also I had a weird voice.


~Lyndon's POV~
“Heh...whatever...so, are you going downstairs to have breakfast with your friends or what?” I asked her, opening my eyes, only to see her asleep...again. I then heard the door open behind me and I turned to see....


TO BE CONTINUED...


MBS -drooling and talking in her sleep-: Next chapter: Beauty of Human

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment