Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Beauty of Human

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 7 - Beauty of Human

Chapter 7 - Beauty of Human
 Vampires...? Are you kidding us?


Chapter 7: Beauty of Human


~Lyndon's POV~


“Yes...?” I asked. I noticed that it was Charlie, Eric, and Steve. “What do you three want...?”


“We smelled some blood...O+ to be exact,” Charlie said very slyly.


“You're too late to get any. MBS stopped bleeding a while ago.” The three looked at MB—I mean, 'SL94' sleeping.


“Oh, that crazy girl? She's...weird. You sucked her blood?” asked Steve. “I think that Bailey human's should be a lot better than....hers,” he continued, sneering at 'SL94'


“Yea? Well, MBS is better when you get to know her.”


“Yeah, Steve, be nice! But I have to say, cousin, that Claire is better than her,” Eric argued (Kenny-Killer: YEAH RIGHT!)


“I donno...I think that Wendy human would be better than any of them,” Charlie said.


Suddenly, MBS sat up. She looked pissed.


~MBS's POV~


“OH SHUT UP! YOU'RE DISPITABLETIBLE! JUST BECAUSE NANC IS ITALIAN DOESN'T MEAN SHE DOESN'T HAVE FEELINGS! THAT ONLY MEANS THAT SHE HAS EXTRA COOL FEELINGS THAT NOT ANYOTHER HUMAN—ERR, NEKO HAS!” I yelled at the three arguing about Claire, Wendy, and Bailey, “But I feel very happy that you don't love Nanc and only like her as an acquaintance because I can already tell that Akihiro has claimed her.”


“Oh, you're awake! Here, put this on your wound,” Eric said, sitting down near me and handing me a band-aid.


I sat there staring at the band-aid. “Um....on the one I made accidentally myself or the one PS2 made?”


“On the one my cousin made. I'm sorry for that, but you have to make sure that you don't get cut here. It's hard.” The red head handed me another band-aid to put on my wound made by the one and only MBS.


“Thank you. Your name is Eric, right?”


“Yeah.”


“Oh! Like Eric Carl! He's a famous author for humans and ex-humans. He writes little kids books, but I love to read them....wait..”


“Oh, I've heard about him. He wrote something about a caterpillar that had a big hit on Earth, correct?”


“OH, yeah. The Hungry Caterpillar! And one day he at through one pair, the next day he ate through two plums, and the next day three things MBS forgot what, something, something, something, and on the fifth day or something like that, he ate threw a lot of junk food, MBS think.”


“Seems you do know what I'm talking about!”


“Then he turned into a prettyful butterfly!...and flew away because he hated MBS.”


“Now, that's impressive, thought that last part doesn't sound right. How can you memorize that?”


“Same way I memorized all that crap about stupid Sasuke! I worked hard and long! Same thing with getting the stuff for Shikamaru, Shino, Kimimaro, J, Itachi, Chase Young, Shadow, Draco, Koji, Ritsuka, Jun, Yondaime, Orphan, Haku, Cap'n Jack, Alucard, Zero, and Kaname, pushing out the Sasuke crap, thank the Lord.”


“Wow. You're interesting. I'm actually a human investigator. I find things out about humans.”


“Really? May I quiz you?”


“Sure.”


“Ok, Number one food in America?”


“Pizza.”


“Nice. Number one people in the world?”


“um...Italians...?”


“Good! Do humans need every organ that they hopefully are born with?”


“Nope.”


“Good. Do they need the pancreas?”


“Yes.”


“Nice. Where is the pancreas?”


“Right here,” he said placing his hand directly where it is on me. It tickles! Hehe...


“Good. Is the pancreas the most vital and friendly and coolest of all the organs that humans are hopefully born with, especially an Italian one?”


“...they didn't teach us that, but...I guess.”


“Wow, you are great! You got everything right!”


“You're very funny!”


“I got the pancreas thing from the song...Pancreas by Weird Al Yancovic.” (probably spelled that wrong!)


“They told us about him, too! It was in my 'Human Entertainment' class. Tell me, have you heard of Green Day?”


“Who?”


“Green Day?”

“....nope. Never. Wait. They're that emo band. Sasuke's emo. I wonder if he cuts himself with his sword....”


Suddenly, Wendy, Claire, Bailey, Akihiro, and Nanc came running into the gym.


“Yo, yo, yo, wassup, wussup in the hiz-houz?” I said, trying to act street...failing...miserably....including the hand movements....hitting myself with my own hands more than once.


“Are you trying to talk street?” asked Bailey.


“Yea. I know, I failed, dawg! Don't judge me!”


“Don't do that again. You should just stick with 'sup'. Not 'yo.'”


“Can I act like Fat Albert? Hey, hey, hey!”


“You already do,” Wendy told me.


“Who's Fat Albert?” asked Charlie—hehe.


“He's a...is he fictional or real? Because I've seen the Fat Albert Movie with my dad, and at the end they were at a grave and it said, like, 'Fat Albert' on it or something. I don't remember.”


“MBS, Fat Albert's famous as a fictional character made by Bill Cosby,” Nanc told me.


“And his famous line is 'Hey, hey hey! Fat Albert is in the house!',” Wendy told Charlie. The brown haired boy stared at Wendy. “Why are you staring at me?!”


“No reason,” he responded.


I jumped up, “IT'S A LAPLURADON, CHARLIE!”


“What are you talking about?” asked Charlie.


“Oh, I'm sorry. I memorized Charlie the Unicorn and so I'll quote it at times.” I then heard Claire gasp in a happy way.


“WE'RE ON A BRIDGE CHARLIE!!!” she yelled.


“Enter the Candy Mountain Candy Cave, Charlie! Magical wonders are to great you when you enter!”


“HAHAHA!” The two of us burst into laughter and fell onto the floor.


“What the hell?!” yelled Charlie.


“Don't listen to -haha- us! It's the Charlie the Unicorn!!!”


~Later~


~Claire's POV~


I found myself wondering the halls alone. This place is pretty scary. Scarier than the Dunbar haunted house (MBS: a pickle is scarier than that 'haunted house'). Suddenly, someone appeared behind me. I turned around to see Eric.


“Oh, hi! I'm lost, do you know where I am?”

“Oh, of course. You're near my cousins' library. Your name's Claire Etheridge, correct?” he said, bowing to me.


I laughed at that, “Yes. I am. You're Eric, right? MBS told me that you all were vampires. That's a joke right?”


“No. We are vampires.”


“Oh...ok!”


“Well you're persuasive.” He grabbed the end of my long braid (MBS: REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LONG BRAID) and held it for a second. “You have such long, gorgeous hair.”


“Oh, why thank you!” He then grabbed my hand and kissed it.


“And a gorgeous face to go with it.” I felt myself blush.


“Oh....why...” I could really get my self to thank him again for a complement. Oh, also he put his lips on mine. I stood there shocked.


~Bailey's POV~


I sat in the game room with MBS, who fell asleep again (during the most exciting part)(I paused the game for when she woke up), when I heard someone come in. Turned out to be only Steve.

“Oh, hey,” I greeted the blonde.


“You're Bailey, correct?”


“Duh!”


“And she's the 'infamous shino-monkey_banana_smoothie-lover94, next leader of Akatsuki?'” (MBS: I CHANGED IT AGAIN! >:D)


“Yea. I guess you've seen her insane side. But, she can be calm.”


“I'll take you're word for that. When I see that day, I'll give you $50.” He then touched my hair.


“Uh...what are you doing?” I asked, arching my eyebrows.


“You're hair feels like silk.” He then came in and smelled it and then smirked, “I like silk.” He then kissed my hair. What the hell is going on?!


~Wendy's POV~


I sat there in the living room, flipping through the channels when that brown haired dude came in and sat by me.


“Yo,” I said, too into the TV. It was a plasma.


“That's a nice greeting,” he said sarcastically.


I turned to him and sneered, “Why are you here?”


“To tell you why I was staring at you, koi.”


“What does koi mean?! Wait....did MBS tell me what that meant?” I sat there, remembering every time that MBS told me something in Japanese and what it meant and turns out, nope. “No. She didn't. What does it mean?!”


The guy started to chuckle, “It means love, koi.”


“Love...? I thought MBS told me that love was either ai or suki! Not koi!”


“It does mean love, utsukushisa.”


“Now what does that mean?!”


“Did that moron tell you anything? It means beauty.”


I felt myself blush a bit. “What's your name?”


“Charlie Taylor. You're Wendy, right?”


“It's Wendy Gilmore to you!”


“Ok, utsukushisa.”


“Stop calling me those names! Call me by my name!”


“Fine, koi.”


He then leaned in and kissed me gently.


~MBS's POV (thought I wouldn't have one, huh?!)~


WEEEE! Marshmallows and ice cream....manga. HEHE! I love light-ish red...strawberry muffin-like telephones! Yum. And, OMG! I'm a popsicle! And, OMG! That electronic piñata is hitting some dog made out of soda and a hamster made out of tin cans! YAY! Duuuuuuude, what root beer did I have?!


I then woke up to see Bailey being caressed by Steve.


To Be Continued.....


Next Chapter: Troubles

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment