Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Troubles

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 8 - Troubles

Chapter 8 - Troubles
 Vampires...? Are you kidding us?


Chapter 8: Troubles




~MBS's POV~


“Hi!” I said friendly, not registering what was going on.


“ACK! MBS! YOUR AWAKE?!” Bailey yelled, surprised by my greeting and she then hugged Steve from her fear.


“Yea. I wonder what root beer I had. There were light-ish red strawberry telephones and marshmallows and ice-cream manga. OH, and an electronic piñata hitting some dog made out of, like, soda and a hamster made out of tin cans. And I was a popsicle.”


“....what the heck...?”


“Exactly.”


“Can you go back to sleep...?” asked who ever that was.


“Oh, hi, what's-your-face!”


“I'm Steve Taylor.”


“I'm monkey_banana_smoothie! The great and powerful shinolover94!” I said like Oz did.


“...you're an idiot,” said someone from behind the couch. Suddenly, I saw Gum jump over the couch. I hit him on the head, and kept trying to hit him and he scolded me, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!”


“DO NOT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!” I yelled.


“I ONLY WANTED TO ASK YOU SOME THING! STOP HITTING ME, DARN IT!”


“DON'T YOU YELL AT ME!”


Bunny grabbed both my hands in one hand, stopping my attacks. “Now, as I was saying, there's a carnival today....would you like to go?”


“....as a date?” I blushed a bit. Why the hell am I blushing? This is Chopstick we're talking about here.


“No....as like....a 'start again' thing.”


“....it's a date. I guess I would LIKE to go....sounds fun! I like fun! I'll go!”


“Hey, I wanna go too!” Bailey said.

“What rides are there? IS THERE THE SCRAMPBLER!?! OR THE...um....what was that one.....TIDAL FORCE!? HUH?! HUH?! HUH?!”


“...yes....” Twinkie replied.


“Ok, I'm totally physicked. LET'S GO!” I said, standing up and pointing plus running to what I believed was the door....and I was right! :D YAY! I'M NOT BLIND WITH DRUNKNESS!...and the door attacked me like every other door.


~Lyndon's POV~


“She's a weird one,” Steve told me.


Bailey got up and said, “um...I'm going to get ready, too. May I go too?”


“Sure,” I said.


“Sweet!”


Bailey then ran off in the direction that MBS—I mean, SL94—did.


“...I'm guessing you scared her, Steve,” I said after a few minutes of silence.


“What would you mean by that? Me? Scare a human? I would never,” he replied sarcasticly.


“Hmph...at the carnival you can take Bailey with you. Akihiro will take Nanc with him, Cristina has her eyes on that 'Peter' kid, Wendy will be taken by Charlie, and that Claire girl will get taken by Eric. We'll split up in groups like that.”


“...what about you? You're going to have that stupid 'MBS' girl? You're brave...wait, you must like her, don't you?”


“...It's none of your business.”


~MBS's POV~


I ran down the hall—forgetting quickly what I was looking for. I then noticed Bailey running up to me.


“Hey, Bailey! I forget where I'm running to!”


“We're going to the front door so we can go to the carnival, DUH!”


I stopped running. “oh....I'MA GANNA GO TELL NANC!” I ran to find Nanc.


“I'LL TELL CLAIRE! THEN WE'LL GO FIND WENDY AND TELL HER!”


“YOOOOOOOOSH!!!”


~Bailey's POV~


“What does 'yosh' mean....?” I asked myself. “Oh, like I'd know. Probably something in Japanese.”
I walked down the hall to find Claire. And, of course I found her...but, not in a situation I would've actually thought of. Being kissed by Eric. I THOUGHT ERIC WAS A—oh, she's enjoying it...oh. I guess I'll just stand here and wait...


~MBS's POV~


Hmmm.....crap. I forgot what I'm supposed to be looking for! Ok, ok, my ADHD has kicked in to high and—OMG! Look it! Butterfly! :D Hi butterfly! Wait...I'm in a garden. OH. Not only has ADHD come, so has SLOWNESS! THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I SEE TREES OF GREEN! RED ROSES TOO! I SEE THEM BLOOM, FROM IN YOU! AND I THINK TO MYSELF, WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD! I SEE SKYS OF BLUE! CLOUDS OF WHITE! I LIKE WHITE! AND BLACK! WHY HAVEN'T YOU FOUR BEEN TALKING MUCH?!


Huh?


Did you say something?


I'm tired...


I want blood....why didn't you suck your own blood?


I feel woozy....hey, EVERYTHINGS BLACK! WHAT HAPPENED!!!


~Aurthur's POV(whoever the author is)~


DUN, DUN, DUN!


To Be Continued...


Next chapter: Safety

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment