Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Saftey

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 9 - Saftey

Chapter 9 - Saftey

Vampires...? Are you Kidding us?

Chapter 9: Saftey

~Lyndon's POV~

I was walking threw our garden when I stumbled (literaly) on the loveable goof, MBS.....asleep....figures....

 

"Hey MBS. What are you doing sleeping here?" I asked her, before I noticed the distinced smell of blood in the air. I noticed that her neck was bleeding again! I knew she shouldn't have ran out of the room! "Hey, MBS!  Wake up, you idiot!" I started to shake her.

 

She groaned like someone would to tell you to not to wake them.

 

~MBS's POV~

 

I see trees of green. Red roses too. I see them bloom from in you. And I think to myself...what a wonderful world. I see skies of blue. And clouds of white! The bright blessed day and the dark sacride night. And I think to myself....what a wonderful world! The colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky are also on the faces of peole going by. I also see friends shaking hands and saying 'how do you do'. They're really saying 'I love you'. I hear babies cry. I watch them grow. They'll learn more than what I'll ever know (:P). And I think to myself...what a wonderful worl! Yes...I think to myself....what a wonderful world....Oh, yeah....

 

"Hey, MBS! Wake up!" some one screamed to me from above me, shaking me. NO! I'm going to sing What a Wonderful World for the 60th time! NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!

 

I see--

MBS! WAKE UP! You're bleeding again! You need help!...and....I'm scared to lose you." Who are you?....are you Tinkerbell? Your awesome, Tink. I then felt the person push my hair back where my human ear should be, but isn't anymore....I'll miss you forever, left ear. (they both fell off sometime back, somewhere....someone will find them....I'll glue them back on with crazy glue...)

 

Ok, ok...I'll sing a different song...fine...I'll sing I won't back down...by Johnny Cash...

 

Well, I won't back down. No, I won't back down. You an stand me up at the gates of hell. But I won't back down. Gonna stand my ground. Won't be turned around. And I'll keep this world from dragging me down. Gonna stand my ground and I won't back down. Hey, babe. There ain't no easy way out. Hey, I will stand my ground. And I won't back down Well I know what's right. I got just one life in a world that keeps pushing me around. But I stand my ground and I won't back down. Hey, babe. There ain't no easy way out. Hey, I will stand my ground. And I won't back down. No, I won't back down.

 

How you like that, TINK?!

Ok, something else, huh?.....hmmmmm.......OH! IRON MAN!!!! BY BLACK SABBITH!!

 

I AM IIIIIRRRRRROOOOONNNNN MMMMMMAAAAANNNNN! Has he lost his mind? Can he see or is he blind?  Can he walk at all, or if he moves will he fall? Is he alive or dead? Has he thoughts within his head? We'll just pass him there, why should we even care? He was turend to steel in the great magnetic field, when he travelled time for the future of mandkind. Nobody wants him, he just stares at the world. Planning his vengeance, that he will soon unfold. Now the time is here for Iron Man to spread fear. Vengeane from the grave, kills the people he once saved. Nobody wants him, they just turn their heads. Nobody helps him. NOw he has his revenge. Heavy boots of lead fills his victims full of dread. Running as fast as they can, IRON MAN LIVES AGAIN!!!

Another one, TINKER-PUNK?! OK! LET'S DO BACK IN BLACK BY AC-DC, PUNK!!!

BACK IN BLACK! I HIT THE SACK! I'VE BEEN TOO LONG, I'M GLAD TO BE BACK! YES, I'M LET LOOSE FROM THE NOOSE, THAT'S KEPT ME HANGIN' ABOUT! I MEEN LIVIN' LIKE A STAR 'CUSE IT'S GETTIN' ME HIGH, FORGET THE HEARSE, 'CAUSE I NEVER DIE! I GOT NINE LIVES, CAT EYES, ABUSING EVERY ONE OF THEM AND RUNNING WILD 'CAUSE I'M BACK! YES, I'M BACK! WELL, I'M BACK! YES, I'M BAK! WELL, I'M BAAAACK, BAAAACK....WELL, I'M BAKC IN BLACK! YES, I'M BACK IN BLACK! BACK IN A BAND, I GOT CADILLAC. NUMBER ONE WITH A BULLET, I'M A POWER BACK! YES I'M IN A BAND WITH A GANG, THEY GOTTA CATCH ME IF THEY WANT ME TO HANG! 'CAUSE I'M BAK ON THE TRAK AND I'M BEATIN' THE FLACK, NOBODY'S GONNA GET ME ANOHTER RAP! SO LOOK AT ME NOW, I'M JUST MAKIN' MY PAY, DON'T TRY TO PUSH YOUR LUCK, JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY! 'CAUSE I'M BACK! YES, I'M BACK! WELL, I'M BACK! YEAH, I'M BACK! WELL, I'M BAAAACK, BAAACK...WELL, I'M BACK IN BLACK, YES I'M BACK IN BLACK! LE'TS GO! WELL, I'M BACK! YES, I'M BACK! WELL, I'M BACK! YES, I'M BACK! WELL, I'M BAAAACK, BAAACK...WELL, I'M BACK IN BLACK! YES, I'M BACK IN BLACK--OW! AWWW, YEAH! LET'S GO! KEEP ON GOIN'! YEAH, YEAH! YEAH....AWWW, YEAH, YEAH! HERE WE GO! WELL, I'M BAAACK....I'M BACK! BAAACK....WELL, I'M BACK! BAACK...I'M BACK! BAAACK! BAAACK...I'M BACK! BAAACK...YES, BACK IN BLACK, YES, I'M BACK IN BLACK! OUTTA SIGHT!

Ok, something else, Twinky....? OK! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK BY AC-DC!

 

WE ROLL TONIGHT! TO THE GUITAR BITE! YEAH, YEAH, OH! STAND UP AND BE COUNTED FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE! WE ARE THE DEALERS! WE'LL GIVE YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED! HAIL, HAIL TO THE GOOD TIMES! 'CAUSE ROCK HAS GOT THE RIGHT OF WAY! WE AIN'T NO LEGEND, AIN'T NO CAUSE! WE'RE JUST LIVIN' FOR TODAY! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU! WE ROCK AT DAWN ON THE FRONT LINE! LIKE A BOLT RIGHT OUT OF THE BLUE! THE SKY'S ALIGHT WITH GUITAR BITE! HEADS WILL ROLL AND ROCK TONIGHT! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU! YES WE DO! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU! OOOOH, WE SALUTE! OOOOH, OOOH YEAH! WE'RE JUST A BATTERY FOR HIRE WITH A GUITAR FIRE! READY AND AIMED AT YOU, SO PICK UP YOUR BALLS AND LOAD UP YOUR CANNON, FOR A TWENTY-ON GUN SALUTE! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK--FIRE! WE SALUTE YOU! WE SALUTE YOU! THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK--FIRE! WE SALUTE YOU! FIRE! WE SALUTE YOU! WE SALUTE YOU! COME ON, WHOA! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE OU! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU! FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE SALUTE YOU! SHOOT, SHOOT! SHOOT, SHOOT! FOR THOSE OF YOU, FOR THOSE WHO ROCK! YEAH! AIN'T GONNA GET TIRED, WON'T TAKE A BREAK, WE SALUTE YOU! WE SALUTE OU! WE SALUTE YOU! WE SALUTE YOU! FIRE!!

 

ONE MORE!? (reader: oh, hell) OK! HIGHWAY TO HELL! W00T! (MBS: THANK YOU READER!! XD)

LIVING EASY, LIVING FREE, SEASON TICKET ON A ONE-WAY RIDE! ASKING NOTHING, LEAVE ME BE! TAKING EVERYTHING IN MY STRIDE! DON'T NEED REASON, DON'T NEED RHYME! AINT NOTHING I WOULD RATHER DO! GOING DOWN, PARTY TIME! MY FRIENDS ARE GONNA BE THERE TOO! I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL! NO STOP SIGNS, SPEED LIMIT! NOBODY'S GONNA SLOW ME DOWN! LIKE A WHEEL, GONNA SPIN IT! NOBODY'S GONNA MESS ME ROUND! HEY SATAN, PAYIN' MY DUES! PLAYING IN A ROCKING BAND! HEY, MOMMA, LOOK AT ME, I'M ON MY WAY TO THE PROMISED LAND, I'M ON THE HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL! DON'T STOP ME! HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL! HIGHWAY TO HELL! AND I'M GOING DOWN! ALLLLLLLTHE WAY!!!!! I'M NO THE HIIIIIIIGH WAAAAAYYY TO HEEEEELLLLLLLL!

 

Ok, I have to do one of the most awsomest songs in the UNIVERSE!!!! STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN BY LED ZEPPELIN! THEN WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD AGAIN FOR THE 60TH TIME!!! :D

 

There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold. And she's buying a stairway to heaven. And when she gets there she knows if the stores are closed. With a word she can get what she came for. Woe oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. And she's buying a stairway to heaven. There's a sign on the wall but she wants to be sure. And you know sometimes words have two meaning. In the tree by the brook there's a songbird who sings. Sometimes all of our thoughts are misgiven. Woe oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. And she's buying a stairway to heavin. There's a feeling I get when I look to the west. And my spirit is crying for leaving. In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees. And the voices of those who stand looking. Woe oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. And she's buying a stairway to heaven. And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune. Then the piper will lead us to reason. And a new day will dawn for those who stand long. ANd the forest will echo with laughter. ANd it makes me wonder. If there's a bustle in your hedgerow. Dn't be alarmed now. Its just a spring clean for the May Queen. Yes, there are two paths you can go by go because you don't know. The piper's calling you to join him. Dear lady, can't you hear the wind blow and did you know, your stairway lies on the whispering wind? And as we wind on down the road. Our shadows taller than our souls. There walks a lady we all know, who shines white lightand wants to show how everything still turns to gold. And if you listen very hard, the tune will come to you at last when all are one and one is all, to be a rock and not to roll. Woe, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. And she's bying a stairway to heaven. There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold. ANd she's buying a stairway to heaven. ANd when she gets there she knows if the stores are closed. With a word she can get what she came for....And she's buying a stairway to heaven, uh, uh, uh.....

 

OK, I'LL WAKE UP NOW! WAKE UP ME!!!

~Lyndon's POV~

 

MBS's eyes flicked open slowly. "Oh," she said boredly, "Its you. I'm going back to that happy place. I forgot to sing What a Wonderful World again for the 60th time!"

 

"...you sing?" I asked. "It must be quite beautiful. Sing for me."

 

"....No. You woke me. I'm going back to sleep. That was a fun place. And you still haven't given me all the stuf I asked for and the 40 million bucks for interest."

 

"Sing."

 

"NO!"

 

"You should."

 

"Shouldn't."

 

"Should."

 

"Nope."

 

"Just sing a cord."

 

"No."

 


"Yes."

 

"Not gonna happen."

 

"C'mon, just sing."

 

"Nope. Not gonna happen."

 

"One song, please?"

 

"Your mother."

 

To Be Coninuted....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment