Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Love Me

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 10 - Love Me

Chapter 10 - Love Me
 Vampires...? Are you kidding us?


Chapter 10: Love Me


~MBS's POV~


Nanc, Bailey, Claire, Wendy, KKC member, and I got to go, finally, to the carnival. Well, we all had to go as couples. Sigh. I'm paired with Zero. Well, actually...maybe I'm still drunk on the root beer or something like that or someone has drugged me while I was sleeping one time or another or I'm acting like that one elephant with the big ears, but Kaname does look hott. Plus, he's been kind enough to wake me up and has complemented me and so now...I guess he's officially in that huge mess of random guys that I find hott.


YAY! RON AND I ARE GONNA GO ON THE FARRIS WHEEL TOGETHER! YAY!


I yanked Cola over to the Farris Wheal and after 30 minutes of waiting, were on the Farris Wheal and high up. I looked over to Tech.


“You know, I could actually like you...maybe,” I said.


“What's gotten into you?” he asked.


“Well, you've grown nicer. Tell me...you said you wanted me to love you, correct?”


“Yes.”


“...well...Lyndon P. Ferguson, I do.”


“My name's Lyndon Taylor...there's no 'P's in it...but, I guess that's as close as your ever going to get besides that one time, huh?”


“You know it,” I said a bit devilish.


“...you've been drinking?”


“Yup. Root beer. Or I'm just drugged because probably Charlie or Steve got me back for doing something to them. Or I'm like that flying elephant....um...started with a 'D' I think....”


“That's good enough for me. So, if you find out later your not drunk or anything, why'd you change your mind?”


“Why not...?” And with that, I grabbed his collar and kissed him ruffly. “...plus, your my ticket home.”


“You want to return to your home?”


“Yes. I miss my dog and hamster. And my family—minus my brothers—must be worried sick about me. I've been missing from there for two days now.”


“...how about one more day? As you said, I haven't given you all that you said you desired.”


“...true...how about...another week? That shouldn't hurt my parents and my sister's hearts TOO bad.”


~Nanc's POV~


Akihiro and I decided to go on the tunnel of love! OH! It's so romantic! I'm so happy! -place high pitched fangirl scream here-


Once we were on there, we cuddled and I noticed a lot of people staring at me. Is it because I look so strange? Or is it they want my blood? No...I know what it is....They're jealous for the two of us! >:)


~Peter's POV~


The little whats-her-name pulled me around the carnival grounds and I only had to fallow. “He-he! So, how old are you?” she asked.


“I'm 16. I don't even know your name.”


“OH, I'm Cristina Taylor! Your name is Peter! My idol told me that!”


“Idol...? Lemme guess, Akihiro? Or Lyndon?”


“No! MBS!”


'Oh, Lord...'


~Claire's POV~


OMG! THERE'S A MOVIE THEATER TO SEE CHARLIE THE UNICORN!!!!!!


~Wendy's POV~


Charlie and I walked around the carnival. OH! ROLARCOSTER!!!!!


~MBS's POV~


Spider and I were now walking around the carnival and I spotted something that I know I love and I know why...I think—SIMS 2!!!!! [place very high pitched fangirl scream here]


“Oi, Elementary! You guys have the Sims 2 here?!” I asked, my soul almost out of my body and over at the counter where the Sims 2 was.


“Yea...we're still on Earth. My brother only knows the vampire way of calling Earth and our home country.”


“What country if its not....uh...what was it....Qwandara or something like that, right? Ok, what country then? In human standards?”


“Ever hear of Liechtenstein?”


“HOLY CRAP! I love Fürstentum! It's one of my favorite countries! You're joking me, right?!”


“Did you just say 'Liechtenstein' the German way?”


“JA! That's how obsessed I am with it! I love Fürstentum! I've always wanted to live in Fürstentum! Oh, I love you!” And with that, I hugged Pirates. I let go and noticed him a light pink. I smiled at that.


~Lyndon's POV~


D-did she just say....she loves me....? No way....that's not possible...and she didn't call me a name yet...this can't be happening. Does she really love this country, too?”


“OMG! I still love Sims 2! Hey, dude? How many Swedish Franks do you have on you?” MBS said, looking from the table selling Sims 2 stuff back to me.


“Um...we don't use those at this time of night.”


“OH, its night?” she asked, just noticing that it was dark. “I knew that....” (MBS: I am so slow...)


“How did you think we could be out here?”


“...so what type of money DO you use?”


“None. We don't use money.”


“Oh! Ok, trade?”


“Nope.”


“Blood?”


“No. We don't do anything like that.”


“So, how come you guys have a huge mansion?!”


“We're purebloods.”


“SO I AM GOING TO BE A VAMPIRE!!” I yelled, grabbing my wound where Itchy bit me!


“No, your not. We can control that.”


“Oh...ok...Hey, is it alright if I get some Sims 2 games? I love Sims 2! I've downloaded many Naruto skins and that and I've made many sims....and the next sims I make and force off to collage will be....Akihiro, Nanc, me....and you.”


“....really....?”


“You bet! I'm very good with the game! All my Sims have mansions!”


“Really...?”


“And not a single one has died other than the old people that die of old age and some sims I make randomly when I'm angry and drown.”


“Really...?”


“Yea, and I had a NaruFoxx couple and a SasuNanc couple and Naruto and Foxx had a girl child, she was named Kikyo I think, and Sasuke and Nanc had a boy child, he was Ren, and they grow up together and fell for eachother and now their in collage. And so is Akatsuki. And I'm there too. We have a Greek house.”


“You're a fan of Akatsuki?” I asked, starting to walk over to the table with Sims 2.


“You bet. Akatsuki is the best! That's why I'd love to have an Akatsuki outfit! I really want to be part of it! I want to be evil! I love evil! I'm attracted to it!...well, most of the time...but, also they have ½ of my favorite colours...black and red.”


“That's two...”


“I have four favorites and I simplified the fraction.”


“...how good are you in math?”


“A+ strait...maybe an A here and there...but its alright...my home-schooling is going better than a public school would've....and maybe my genetics of having a nuclear engineer for a dad may have an effect on that too...”


“Home-schooling...? Wait, your being home schooled? Why?” I asked, stopping abruptly. She's being home schooled? Why? There couldn't be something wrong with her, right? She couldn't be cursed with anything. She couldn't hate, could she?


“...I have three disabilities...”


“Three...?” No. She can't. I will not believe that she's retarded or something like that.


~MBS's POV~


I looked down. Oh, crap, here comes depression...JUST when I thought I was out of it, “Yea. ADHD, OCD, and depression....”


“Depression...? You have depression?” Gamecube said to me, looking at me in disbelief...and worry.


“...yea...I've had it for my whole life, and that fights ADHD, while ADHD fights with OCD, while OCD fights with depression, and....well, you get the idea....I feel tired...”


“...how about this...after we get you some Sims 2 stuff...I'll get you the stuff you said...”


~Lyndon's POV~


SHE'S ASLEEP AGAIN!!!


To Be Continued...


Next Chapter: Sisters

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment