Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Sisters

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 11 - Sisters

Chapter 11 - Sisters
 Vampires...? Are you Kidding Us?

Chapter 11: Sisters


MBS's POV


I stirred in my sleep and finally woke up to find I was on one comfy bed. Yum, bed. And someone's arm rapped around my waist, along with being held close to a freezing object. I turned my head to see Ren!


“Morning, Kojo,” he said, smiling. I screamed, and fell out of the bed.


“YOU BETTER HAVE CLOSHES ON, DUDE! THAT IS NOT GOOD OR FUNNY!” I yelled, checking to see if I had clothes on. Yup, I'm good. He had some PJ bottoms on. “And...wait, did you just call me 'kojo'?”


“Yeah, I decided you do deserve a nickname.”


“Revenge for all my nicknames, Mac?”


“No. I want to be kind to you and kojo means--”


“Princess. Is that because my real name is deprived from Sarah, which means princess in some language or something...”


“Your real name?”


“OH, crap! I wasn't supposed to say that out loud!!”


“What's your real name?”


“A name a hate! That's what my real name is!”


“Why?”


“I am no kojo! I am far from it! WATASHI WA NI BAKA, MAE NO SAKEBU SOTO NI YAKAMASHII! Watashi wa ni baka....”


“...what the hell did you just say...? I don't speak THAT much Japanese...”


“Huh? Oh, sorry...I said that I am an idiot, for crying out loud. And then I repeated, I am an idiot...”


“You aren't. You know many things. Like...uhm...something I haven't asked you about.”


“Like you just finding out my real name after me being here, what? Three or four days?...hm...”


“Three...”


“Oh....and you don't even know when my birth date is or anything about me...yet you insist on loving me...even my stupidity part...”


“Fine...here, we can spend the first few hours of the day discussing things about eachother...like your true name, your birth date, and other stuff...and your not stupid...”


“Ok...” I jumped back onto the bed, only to almost slip off, only to be caught by Lynd—phew, close one...almost called him by his true name and—DAMNIT, I”M TALKING LIKE HIM!


“So...what is your true name? You know my name is Lyndon Taylor...and you insist on calling me some random things...most of which aren't even names.”


“My true name is Sadie...and I hate my last name too....I've been teased because of it...”


“Why? How could a surname be so horrible?”


“...you will never get it out of me....”


“Sadie.....that's a beautiful...first name.”


“You say that only to make me smile and it won't work....”


“...when's your birthday?”


“August 28th...”


“What's your favorite color?”


PICK ME! I'M THE COLOUR OF BLOOD!


NO, ME! I'M ALL SILLY! YOU LOVE ME BEST! SAQUID!!!!


I'M THE MOST INTELEGENT ONE!! CHOOSE ME!


“Well....black, red, purple, and green....”


“Four...?”


“Problem with it...?”


“No...not at all...”


“When's your birthday? What's your fav colours?”


“Huh? Well...I was born....June 9th...my favorite colors....black and red.”


“Hm...”


“Whose your idol?”


“Huh?”


“Who do you look up to the most...?”


“....no one.”


“You've got to have an idol.”


“I guess....um...Masashi Kishimoto, Tsugumi Ohba, Takeshi Obata, Yoshiki Nakamura, CLAMP, Yoshinobu Akita, Halimeda Sawada, Yuuya Kusaka, Queenie Chan, Yoshiko Sakai, Aki Shimming, Matsuri Hino, J.K. Rowling, Kazuki Takahashi, Naoyuki Kageyama, the people who make Digimon, ktp14, Tot, my sister, you, Sumi, Larry the Cable Guy, Itachi, and Nanc.”


“That's more than one idol...”


“I know...I'm influenced easily...ish.”


“Cool...”


“What about your idols?”


“...I donno...I guess Paul, James and Devin.”

“Paul, Devin and James? Huh? Who? What?”



“Oh, three of my friends. They are really powerful vampires.”


“...really...?”


“Really.”


“He-he, that's three reallies, really. Four. Now enough really business...really more powerful than a pureblood!?...six reallies...”


“Sorta...”


“Ok....”


“Oh, by the way, look over at the dresser.”


Instead of turning around like Nato Bean probably was expecting me to do, I put my head so that it was upside-down by the dresser's standards. I noticed an “Akatsuki outfit...!”


“As your heart desired.”


“Thank you! Thank you very much!” I said, not really thinking again. I grabbed Jim's shoulders, pulled him in and kissed him right on the lips. A big one too!...and I only just know realized that. He sat in shock, as I jumped (ok, fell again) out of the bed, ran to the dresser (slamming into it accidentally) (man, I am so clumsy), throwing the Akatsuki uniform on, tying both hitai-ate on, the Konoha one around my head like a true shinobi, and the Oto one around my neck after slicing it with my just-now-discovered-after-having-them-for-3-days-strait sharp teeth, making it Akatsuki-ized.


“Thank you again!” I said again, now standing in a Gai-sensei-like position, “What do you think?”


“Huh? So...that's what you wanted that for...dressing up....?”


“Its not dressing up, its cosplay....wait a second...”


“What?”


“What time is it?”


“oh, 6 pm...very early in the morning for us...but I guess you could go and that....though, its a bit early. I donno about you, but I'm going back to sleep...”


“I'll sleep,” I said after great thinking (-sarcastic gasp- MBS THOUGHT?! GREATLY?!?!?!?!).


“Ok, your room is just down the—what are you doing?” he asked blushing as I climbed back into bed with him and placing my head on his chest.


“I want to sleep here falling asleep to your heart beat....” He blushed a darker blush.


“Ok....”


I slowly fell asleep and had a wonderful sleep...I should sleep on a vampire more often. They feel absolutely wonderful!


~Long Time Later & Nanc's POV~


I woke up and walked over to MBS's bedroom, that Akihiro had given her to sleep in, to wake her up...she's probably not awake at all right now. Man, I love Akihiro! ^^-


Sorry about that! ^^'' Anyway, when I got to her room I noticed she wasn't there!!! Where could she have gone?! She couldn't be awake yet! I looked all around. On either side of the bed, under the bed, under the covers, in the closet, in the dresser (she could fit in there somehow), and every where else when I heard some footsteps. I looked over and saw Akihiro and—BLYTHE, SAM AND BRITT?!?!?!


“Nanc!” the two sisters yelled then glomped me.


“Huh? Huh? What's going on?” I asked looking around, after they got off me. Akihiro walked up to me and held out his hand.


“I'm sorry, Akemi, I didn't know you and your friend were missing in your country. Cristina asked that I'd get your two friends, Samantha and Britteny, and MBS's sister, Blythe.”


“Why didn't Lyndon get them?”


“It's the same reason why MBS isn't in her room.”


“...what?”


The five of us walked down the hallway to Lyndon's room and Akihiro (so dreamy) opened the door to reveal MBS and Lyndon...sleeping. MBS's head on Lyndon's chest. That's so sweet. I noticed that she was wearing...an Akatsuki outfit. That little idiot. I smiled and shook my head.


“Something wrong, Akemi?” asked Akihiro.


“Huh? Oh, no. Nothing's wrong! Just thinking some things,” I whispered.


“What does Akemi mean?” asked Britt.


“Oh, it means--”


“BRILLIANT BEAUT!” MBS yelled waking up, along with abruptly waking Lyndon up and both of them falling out of the bed. “Hello! OH! Hey Turtle, Blythe and Sam!”


“Why'd you say Britt's nickname first?” Sam asked her looking a bit ticked and a bit sad.


“I dunno. I felt like it and its early and last night I believe I was drunked I think...er....doof....”


“WERE YOU GOING TO SAY DOOFIS?!”


“No, no...I never would call someone else a doofis.”


Lyndon stood up and stretched. “That was a ruff wake up call...”


“Your welcome, Matches,” MBS said happily.


“...and you still insist on calling me other names than mine.”


“Your welcome, Tootsy Pop.”


~MBS's POV~


I then noticed that Blythe was there. After I already greeted her. Man, I'm slow. “Sis??” I jumped up and ran to her and literally glomped her, “I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!”


“I should say the same thing, you've been gone three whole days! Ever since the day you went to that nightclub.”


“....yea?”


“Mom thought you were kidnapped by a rapist or something...seeing that you've actually found someone...hah...I'm proud of you!”


“Blythe, its not like that, see, Mashed Potatoes is just trying to make me feel like his girl and I think I was still a bit drunk off of some A blood I had some time ago and--”


“Hey, don't say that about me!” Pink Panther yelled to me.


“Wait, why do you have these ears? And a tail?” my sis asked, feeling my ears and tail.


“Oh, Toothpick had his brother, Akihiro, change me into a....whatever...my head hurts...”


“They look so cute!” Turtle said.


“Oh, hi Turtle! WAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZUUUUP, dude?”


“Yea. Are you THAT slow?”


“...maybe....s”


“MBS's sister,” Chocolate chip said to Blythe, “What's your name?”


“My name's Blythe. Tell me, has MBS been any trouble with you?”

“Not at all,” Akihiro said.



“I fall asleep at the most inappropriate times,” I just said to be random.


“That's nice to hear,” Blythe said ignoring my comment. Well, I guess that's reasonable.


“Though she is a bit clumsy,” Trevor remarked.


“That's no surprise,” my sister laughed and I joined in.


“What are we laughing about?” I asked. I forget what's going on.


“Nothing, MBS, nothing.”


“I'm sorry for the inconvenience of her disappearance from your world,” Akihiro apologized to my sister, “My sister, Cristina, really wanted a human to play with and I think she's grown out of hand a bit...”


“It--”


“Was probably quieter without me? I know, it probably was. Without me yelling at the top of my lungs that I am a ninja and that I will be the next Akatsuki leader along with the world, or ich ban ish Berliner? I beat it was,” I said really fast. (oh, ich ban ish Berliner means I am a jelly donut)


“That's not what I was going to say. Plus, I wouldn't know. I don't live with you anymore and mom and dad are worried sick about you, but it's alright. I mean, I'm happy that she wasn't a bother or anything. And it's not a problem.”


“I beat to Artichoke I was a bother,” I mumbled.


“Whose Artichoke?” Blythe asked me.


“Oh, David's Artichoke. I call him all sorts of names.”


“My real name's Lyndon. She only likes to call me all sorts of names—not all being true names,” Lyndon told my sister.


“Yea right, Banana!”


“...there's your proof.”


“And who are you?” Blythe asked looking to Akihiro.


“Oh, I'm sorry, I'm Akihiro Taylor, Lyndon's brother. MBS told us a little bit about you.”


“Kangaroo bit me,” I said randomly.


“What? A kangaroo bit you?” my sister asked me.


“No, Muffin did.”


“...what?”


“Nevermind. I'm tired.”


“..so is there anything else MBS has been doing and—MBS, stop leaning on me.”


~Blythe's POV~


I turned because MBS was leaning on me, only to find her asleep. “She's...asleep?”


“Is that new to you?” Akihiro asked me.


“Yeah. You see, she is the most hyper person ever, and will hardly ever go to sleep...and now since she fell asleep with no problem...there's something different about her.”


“Maybe its that she's no longer human?” Lyndon (I don't see why it's so hard for my sister to say that) suggested.


Brittney came up to MBS and poked her ear, “That's probable.”


“I like potatoes,” MBS mumbled in her sleep.


~Brittney's POV~


“How could she fall asleep so fast?!” I asked, “And why did she just say 'I like potatoes'?!”


“I don't really know,” Blythe answered me. “You know she is random at times...I know how to wake her.” Blythe then bent down to MBS's ear and whispered something into it and MBS's eyes opened fast.


“OK!” she yelled, standing up in a matter of ONE second.


“What did you whisper to her?” asked Lyndon(why is it so hard for MBS?) a little shocked.


“That we're going to get a new sketchpad. She loves art,” Blythe explained.


“She does...?”


“YOU BET!!” MBS yelled.


~Nanc's POV~


I decided to cut in and ask, “Um...no offense, Akihiro and Lyndon, but are we all going home today or what?”


“Well,” Lyndon told me, “MBS said yesterday that she would like to stay another week.”


“I think that was from the lack of blood,” MBS said, pointing to her neck were a patch was on it. When did she get that? “Or overflow of root beer or A blood...probably all three. And the elephant's name was DUMBO!!! IT WAS DUMBO!!! I REMEMBER! DUMBOOOOO!”


“What?” asked Sam.


“It's a long story involving root beer, Dumbo, drugs, a hamster, a dog, love, a Farris Wheel, three vampires, and hearts.”


“...how does that all connect?” asked Britt.


“No clue,” MBS told her, “But I'm happy I remembered Dumbo.”


Lyndon sighed and said, “She and I were on a Farris Wheel and I asked her if she were drunk and she responded by saying 'Yup. Root beer. Or I'm drugged because probably Charlie or Steve got me back for doing something to them. Or I'm like that flying elephant....um...started with a 'D' I think....' word for word.”


“..or its very short,” MBS said, staring off into space, her hands on her hips and her legs spread apart, making her look dynamic.


“Why'd you ask her if she were drunk?” asked Britt.


“Now that's a long story,” Lyndon told her.


“We were still on the Farris Wheel and I said something along the lines of 'Well, you've grown nicer. Tell me...you said you wanted me to love you, correct?' and he said something along the lines of 'yes' and then I responded by saying something on the lines of '...well...Lyndon P. Ferguson, I do,' then he responded to that by saying something on the lines of 'My name's Lyndon Taylor...there's no 'P's in it...but, I guess that's as close as your ever going to get besides that one time, huh?'. After that, I said devilishly along the lines of 'You know it,' and then he asked if I had been drinking,” MBS told Britt.


“...as I said, it's a long story. And that's exactly what we said,” Lyndon told MBS, sitting down on his bed.


“It is...? Maybe I'm still drunk or something...”


“How'd it lead up to that?” asked Britt.


“Well, it all starts three days ago...” MBS said.


~MBS's POV~


I continued saying, “...and I'm too lazy to think back to then...”


“Britt, you ask too many questions,” Sam scolded her sister.


“No she doesn't. It's nice to ask questions. It gets you out of sticky situations. Or turns the tables. Or confuses peoples. But MBS can do better than that just by talking and saying whatever which never really works.”


“...what?”


“Wha'?”


“What?”


“Wha'?”


“What?”


“You make no since, man. Ok, I'm kidding. I kid. I kid. I have no clue what I'm saying, though.”


“Oh, MBS,” Akihiro said, gaining my attention, “I've returned Claire and Bailey back to their home.”


“Why not KKC member—I mean, Peter, too?”


“Well...Cristina actually wanted him to stay. Along with you and Nanc. She says that you are her idol. And something about how she wants Peter to stay here for something.”


I looked over to Chucky to see him shake his head, “That's not good.”


“'Ey!...I'm an idol?!” I asked, just realizing that Akihiro said that Cristina thinks of me as her idol. “That ain't good. I'm ADHD and slow! It's not that good. It takes me four days to figure out one problem...that takes a kindergartener one minute and gets it right....while I fail, damnit! FAIL!!!!”


“Whose Cristina?” asked my sis.


“Oh, she's our sister,” Akihiro told her.


“Good morning,” a small voice came from behind Akihiro, scaring Blythe, Nanc, Turtle, and Sam a bit and scaring me to death.


“Good morning, Cristina,” Akihiro greeted the small girl. She then noticed me and ran up to me and glomped me.


“Good morning, MBS!”


“Yes,” I said.


“Did Ki-ki tell you about who my idol is?”


“Oh, yeah. MBS, right?”


“Yeah. Cristina will try her best to be like MBS!”


“OK! Just fallow and learn, grasshopper!” I told her, turning around and running down the hallway.


~Nanc's POV~


Man...MBS will be a horrible influence on Cristina! “MBS!” I yelled to her, running off to get to her to stop her.


To Be Continued...


Next Chapter: Leader

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment