Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Leader

What happens when my friends and I get kidnapped by vampires? Utter insaneness, that's what! Some chapters may contain sexual content and violence

Chapter 12 - Leader

Chapter 12 - Leader
 Vampires...? Are you Kidding us?


Chapter 12: Leader


~Nanc's POV~


Once we all finally got down to the dinning room, we saw Peter, Cristina, and MBS sitting down talking to eachother. As it looked, MBS tried to make breakfast...well, her eggs are good...not good looking, but good.


“Oh, wazzup? I decided to try to cook breakfast today!” MBS said, smiling.


“...you can cook?” asked Lyndon a bit shocked.


“Yeah. Is that a problem?”


“...not really...unless you used some poison in it.”


“I don't even know how to use most poisons, so how could I poison food? Plus, I'll have trouble figuring out which one is the one poisoned so I'll run risk to accidentally poisoning my friends or my beloved sister.”


“Hm...well put.”


“Thank you, MBS,” Akihiro thanked MBS as he sat down and bowed his head to her.


“Oh, no need to thank me. I love to cook. Eggs...toast...this special thing that's been passed down in my family.”


“What special thing? Do you mean the nacho thing?” asked MBS's sister.


“No! The Frito-chili thing. The thing mom makes us sometimes,” MBS said, moving her hands in a weird way while explaining whatever that thing is.


“Oh, yeah. That. She never taught me how to make that, though, MBS.”


“She taught me. I forgot, of course, but she did teach me. I remember she did teach me.”


“What are you talking about?” I asked.


“Oh, that thing I served you guys at my..uh...14th birthday party...?”


“Oh! That was good. I told my dad it was better than his cooking.”


“WHAT?!”


“Its true. You do get sick of his cooking after awhile if your his child. Plus, his version of small isn't exactly what small is.”


“So?! He's Italian! I'm a mutt! German, Polish, Native American, Swiss, you name it. Italian is better than mutt.”


“British?” asked Cristina.


“Little bit. I'm mostly Native American and German. BOW CHICKA-CHICKA BOW WOW!”


“French?” asked Peter.


“Nope. YES!”


“Smells nice,” Lyndon said, sniffing the air when he sat down.


“Huh? I'm not sure if I got Smells-nice in me. Wait...”


“I meant the food.”


“Oh...I knew that...”


“...It doesn't look edible, though...”


“HEY!”


“It's pretty good, Lyn-Lyn,” Cristina said suddenly, taking a bite of her eggs.


“Yeah, what Cristina said!” MBS said triumphantly.


“Hey, MBS?” I asked, “You and I need to talk.”


“Ok...”


~MBS's POV~


Nanc pulled me into the hallway and looked at me with an angered look. “What I do?!” I asked.


“You aren't our leader! You decided for all of us that we will stay a week!” she scolded me.


“Is that a problem?”


“A bit! Don't you think how much everyone will worry about us!”


“What about Akihiro, Cristina, and Snow-cone?”


“...I don't know...It could be possible for them to visit us...you know what? Nevermind about. Don't you want to return home soon? I mean, I bet you miss Lapper, Bandit, and Ritsuka.”


“...a bit, but...I really like it here...I mean...I think I'm actually falling in REAL love...not that stupid love where its just a dumb crush but you think its true love. Like Z!”


“Shut up about him...he isn't anybody in my life anymore!”


“...sure he isn't...”


“MBS! Stop going off on different things that have nothing to do with the real problem. We need to get back home! Our parents must be worried sick! We've been missing for three days!”


“Yeah...I know....”


“And probably by now even your brothers must be worried sick.”


“And most likely Veto is too.”


“Yeah. And I miss my little Meow-weow!”


You've got to think of little Meow-weow, MBS...


Yeah, MBS...Poor little kitty-kitty!


SA-QUID!


“So, what do you say that we go home today? I mean, sure its fun to have a relationship with Akihiro and him calling me 'Akemi'....but...I really am home-sick...”


“...And I must admit that Season is a bit alright and that but I am also home-sick...and I miss hearing Car Wash...”


I noticed Nanc's eyes widen. Wait...what did I just say?...Oh, right...Car Wash and—I forgot that the doctor said not to say that near Nanc....O.O'


Nanc had a grin appear that spread from one cheek to the other. I gulped. Oh, no...either she's going to yell the song or sing it...I really hope that its the second one...


“You might not ever get rich, but let me tell ya it's better that diggin' a ditch. There ain't no tellin' who ya might meet. A movie star or may be even an Indian Chief. Workin' at the car wash. Workin' at the car wash yeah! Come on and sing it with me car wash. Get with the feelin' y'all car wash yeah. Come summer the work gets kind a hard. This ain't no place to be if ya planned on being a star. Let me tell you it's always cool, and the boss don't mind sometimes if ya act a fool. At the car wash. Talkin' about the car wash yeah! Come on and sing it for me car wash. Car wash yeah! Work and work. Well those cars never seem to stop comin'. Work and work! Keep those rags and machines hummin'! Work and work my fingers to the bone! Work at five I can't wait 'til it's time to go home! Hey, get your car washed today. Fill up and you don't have to pay. Come on and give us a play. Get a wash right away. Car wash talkin' about the car wash yeah! Woo car wash! Those cars never seems to stop comin'
Well, I say keep those rags and machines hummin'!” she sang in her best voice. I looked back to the dinning table to see everyone looking over at her.



“I forgot what the therapist said! I'm sorry! I'm not supposed to speak of that song around Nanc! I forgot!” I yelled flapping my hands.


“That was beautiful!” Akihiro said smiling and clapping.


“Thank you,” Nanc replied blushing a bit. I looked back to see MacIntosh smirking at me.


He then asked me, “Can you sing like that too, monkey?”


“...Maybe. I never try singing...And right now I'm too lazy to think of a song.”


“How about Car Wash?!” Nanc asked, sounding crazed.


“Uh..n-no...I'm not good enough for it...”


“Beautiful Soul.”


“Hell no.”


“What Dreams are Made of?”


“No.”


“OH! Another Brick In the Wall Part 2.”


“No...I don't remember it off the top of my head...”


“Rusty Cage...”


“....don't know the lyrics...”


“You do too! You googled it! I was there!”


“...did I? I didn't memorize it...”


“Yes you did! It was the same day that you googled them! I was still there!”


“...was it? I don't remember it...”


“It was four days ago.”


“I have a horrible memory.”


“No you don't. AND YOU CAN SING!”


“...no I can't...I can only sing when I'm passed out.”


“You never passed out.”


“Did I?”


“It pretty much says 'I'm gonna break out of my rusty cage'...”


“...does it?”


“You're only saying that so you don't have to sing...”


“Sing, MBS!” Cristina yelled, laughing and clapping. Petter looked from her to me.


“Yeah, MBS! Sing!” he cheered.


“It must be nice,” Akihiro said smiling. Blythe got up and walked up to me.


“Here, I'll sing with you. How about America the Beautiful?” she asked me.


“...I forget that, too...and if I try to sing it, I'll end up singing My Country Tis of Thee...Same thing with the American Anthem, trust me....”


“Here, I'll start it off and you finish, alright?” Blythe asked me nicely.


“Ok, I'll TRY, I guess....”


“Oh, beautiful for spacious skies, for amber waves of grain, now you go.”


“...uh...um...for purple plains above fruited mountains that could not be right at all.”


“You mixed up mountains and plains...That's alright. And you were speaking it.”


“I know...I've got it. For purple mountain majesties above the fruited plain! America! America! I forget the....rest of the song....and I was speaking it again....”


“Yeah. What if I help, too?” asked Nanc. “Let's try Beautiful Soul!”


“HELL NO! HELL NO! I WILL NOT SING THAT SONG!”


“What about She's no You?”


“NO! NO JESSE MCCARTNY SONGS! I DON'T MEMORIZE HIS SONGS!” Nanc started to pout.


Suddenly, Sunday said, “Why don't you sing What a Wonderful World?”
"Oh, I could do that! I see trees of green. Red roses too. I see them bloom from you. And I think to myself...what a wonderful world. I see skies of blue. And clouds of white! The bright blessed day and the dark sacride night. And I think to myself...what a wonderful world! The colours of the rainbow so pretty in the sky are also on the faces on people going by. I see friends shaking hands saying 'how do you do'. They're really saying 'I love you'. I hear babies cry. I watch them grow. They'll learn more than what I'll ever know. ANd I think to myself...what a wonderful world! Yes...I think to myself...what a wonderful world...Oh, yeah...wait...I thought I pledged to myself that I would not sing for you and damnit to hell...oh, nooo..."
[color=#000000" size="2]“You have a beautiful voice, though.”[/color]


[color=#000000" size="2]“So? I hate to sing. Its troublesome.”[/color]


[color=#000000" size="2]To Be Continued....[/color]


[color=#000000" size="2]Next Chapter: Home[/color]


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FireWitch14 on December 20, 2007, 6:26:11 AM

FireWitch14 on
FireWitch14Still good. Cant wait for the rest!