Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sleep Over

3 girls go to a park to have hang out, but they end up meeting 3 vamps, Jasper, Emmett, and Edward...and one gets bitten. Will the other two girls stay human? Slight yuri. very slight.

Chapter 1 - Sleep Over

Chapter 1 - Sleep Over
Twilight in Real Life

Chapter 1: Sleep Over

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight....I own hardly anything D:
Eryn (c) Eryn
Tia (c) .........Itachi....joking....Tia....and Itachi...
Me (c).....i dun have a copyright on myself T3T

~♥~

~Junshi's POV~

I lifted up the camera that I just randomly named Boo-Boo. “Happy Bunnah!” I said all too happily, having the camera start to record us. She grunted in response as she continued to drawing a picture of her character Eli with Edward from Twilight. “Tia!” She didn't respond. “TIA!!” Nothing. Damn. She's zoned out. “LOOKIE UP!” Eryn looked up boredly and then gasped and tried to cover up the lens of Boo-boo.

“NO! NO!” she shrieked at me, “I DON'T LIKE CAMERA'S!” She ended up smacking the camera away from me.

“AW! Happy Bunnah! Why did you have to do that? I was going to have Boo-Boo film Kasu zoning out and how we make fun of her!” Tia snapped out of her zoning.

“What about Tia? Who said my name? Why you guys talking about me?” she asked quickly.

“Nothing,” I quickly responded, picking up the almost dead Boo-boo.

Eryn laughed at us and went back to drawing. “Seriously, what were you two talking about?!” Tia yelled. I rolled my eyes.

“Nothing, Kasu, nothing.” I looked at Boo-boo. “YOSH! BOO-BOO ISN'T DEAD!”

Eryn looked up boredly, “Hey, guys. You wanna go to the park?”

Tia looked outside and saw it snowing. “NO! Its SNOWING!”

I jumped up onto the random desk. “YESH! LET'S GO!”

“NO!!” Tia squeaked.

Eryn sighed, “Get over it.”

I nodded as we walked over to the kitchen to grab our shoes, leaving Tia in the living room.

“DON'T LEAVE ME!” Tia squeaked again as she ran into the kitchen, tackling Eryn. And then Happy Bunnah flipped her over her shoulder. “Ow,” she half laughed, half groaned. I skipped over to where our shoes were and put on my high tops that look like a bunch of buttons in a shoe shape. Eryn pulled on military snow boot things. And Tia slipped on some snow boots. We then slipped out of the house and started our small journey to the park.

~*Meep, meep*~

The three of us were sitting around in the gazebo. Eryn was sitting on one of the tables, I was sitting across from her on the other table, and Tia was sitting in one of the windows. She randomly pointed at the table I was sitting on. “There were random people having sex on that table.” I quickly stood up and jumped off it and sat next to Eryn.

“I feel awkward,” I sighed. At that moment Nadirah, Katelynn, and Kyasha walked up to us with there arms crossed.

Eryn jumped up glaring at them with fists clenched. “What do you doges want.” she snarled between her teeth.

Nadirah put on a prissy smirk and said, “I noticed you were skipping. I just wanted to set you all straight.”

I quickly jumped off the table. “Holy crap, man. It a free country! IT A FREE DAMN COUNTRY!” I quickly looked around to make sure there weren't any little kiddies. And, of course, with my luck....there were. “Damn,” I cursed under my breath. Tia came up behind me and pushed me a bit out of the way.

“GO AWAY dog!” we all yelled. Kyasha rolled her eyes.

“If its a free damn country, we should stay where ever the hell we want to, hoes,” she hissed.

“Screw your @$$, Queen of....the....TOFU!!” I yelled, making a dramatic pose.

“YEAH! CAUSE NO ONE LIKES YOUR @$$! JUST LIKE YOUR STUPID TOFU!” Eryn yelled, pointing at them dramatically.

“YEAH!” Tia yelled, pushing me out of the way again, “Wait...what did you say?” I shrugged. “WHATEVER THEY SAID!”

“Psh,” Katelynn sighed. “Y'all are crackheads. Why don't you go play on your pathetic @$$ swing sets and leave this place to girls like us, huh?” I sat there and thought about what she said.

I had a spazz moment and flared my arms around and yelled randomly, “ROAR!”

Suddenly three guys tall and to gorgeous to ever truly describe appeared behind them. The tallest and the largest was about 6'5 with curly dark brown almost black hair, his eyes were a gleaming topaz color and he had the hugest grin on his face. The second tallest who was standing next to him was about 6'3, had about shoulder length blonde hair and the same color eyes as the taller one but they were a little darker and he seemed to be a little out of it. The shortest was about 6'2 with gleaming rustic somewhat bronze colored hair, his eyes were almost pitch black. They all had pale ivory-ish skin and had deep purple circles under their eyes.

“Holy craps,” I whispered, my eyes wide. Tia stared confused looking. And Eryn....well, she just had trouble....breathing....and not tackling them....

Nadirah, Katelynn, and Kyasha looked at us weirdly. “HEY! LOOK AT US WHEN WE'RE INSULTING YOU!” Katelynn yelled.

“Excuse me,” the bronze colored haired one growled angerly, The three girls that were trying to piss us off jumped a bit and looked at the three, there mouths opened wide. “Would you mind not being so loud,” he growled a little darker.

They nodded quickly and ran out of the gazebo as fast as they could to the little....play thing....yeah.

“Holy freaking hell ridden damn crap from a hoe dog mother!” I whisper-yelled.

The bronze haired dude looked back at us from the three girls. “You three alright?” he asked, still sounding a bit pissed.

“Yes!” Eryn answered, sounding out of breath and really hyper. “Is your name Edward?!” she squeaked.

He looked at her weirdly. “Uh.....yeah,” he said a bit uneasy. Probably from how she was staring at him.

I stared at him boredly, what Eryn asked him not registering in my head fast enough. Then it hit me, “HOLY--!” I cut myself off by covering my mouth before I could curse what I cursed for a second time. I smacked myself too. About three times.

Eryn apparently lost control and glomped him. The two other looked freaked out by that. “We're sorry for her,” Tia said pointing at Eryn, “She's really hyper active today for no real reason.”

I randomly started to zone out.

~Eryn's POV!~

HOLY CRAP! HOLY CRAP! ITS EDWARD CULLEN! EDWARD DAMN CULLEN!

After I came down to Earth, I noticed..I was sitting on his dick. Over it at least. MB. I felt myself blush deep red. I quickly jumped up and waved my hands fast, “I'M SO SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO....!! I'M SO SORRY!” He looked up at me sort of freaked out and embarrassed.

“Its alright,” he said getting up. I stared at him.

“I-I thought you were this...one...guy I know,” I stuttered. Edward looked at me weirdly.

“Really....?” He tilted his head. “What's your name? Maybe I know you.”

“Um...probably not.....my name's Eryn.” Edward looked at Tia and Jun-Jun.

“And who are you two?” he asked. Junshi snapped back to reality.

“Me? I'm Junshi,” she said, flipping her bangs out of her eyes, all emo-looking.

“I'm Latia,” Tia said smiling. Edward nodded. He pointed to the two guys.

“These two are my brothers, Jasper and Emmett.” Jasper seemed to come back from where ever his brain was when he heard his name, and Emmett chuckled when he heard his.

“Nice to meet you three,” Emmett chuckled.

“Um...you know, you guys didn't need to come and scare those three away,” Tia said, sorta quietly. “We could beet them up.....Eryn could've round house kicked them in the face, I could've cursed them out, and Junshi.....Junshi could've tried to call on Captain Planet and fail at life even more.”

Junshi looked at Tia weirdly. “Captain Planet isn't real?”

Tia looked at her boredly. “We've told you this five thousand times, no. Captain Planet isn't real.”

“....so....that means.....the power rangers aren't real? Oh.....I've been living my life as a lie!” Junshi then curled up in a little emo-ball.

“Junshi....please...its alright. Probably there's something ELSE that is real that you enjoy,” I said threw my teeth, smiling sorta.

Junshi looked up. “The loony tunes?”

“No! They're not real either.”

“Oh, lord. What next? The Backyardigans aren't real either?” I glared at her. “.....oh, damn it....I HAVE been living a lie! Oh, lord. KILL ME!”

Emmett spoke up, ignoring Junshi. “Excuse me....Tia, isn't it? Did you say that this little girl,” he pointed at me, “Could round house kick them?”

Tia nodded. “Yeah.”

“I kicked a really tall guy in the face when I was 10,” I bragged.

Emmett chuckled. “Really....? Prove it. On Jasper.”

“What?” Jasper asked, coming back again from where ever his mind was drifting to. “Hell no!”

Emmett rolled his eyes. “Its just to see, sissy.”

Jasper glared at Emmett. “No.”

Junshi got out of her emo-ball. “Kick Jun-Jun. Jun-Jun could block it so she don't get hurted too badly,” she sighed, sounding sorta emo. “No pain can be like the one I'm feeling for the loss of Captain Planet.” I rolled my eyes.

As I turned to round house kick her, I yelled, “STOP BEING SO DAMN EMO!” I heard her grab my leg. She stared at me.

Her expression was emotionless. Not like Junshi at all. “Meep,” she said calmly. I removed my leg from her arm that was holding my leg and tried to kick her with my other leg and actually hit her head.

“Oh! I'm sorry Junshi!” I said quickly.

Junshi looked up, her hoodie over her eyes. “I'm ok,” she said, putting her arm up in an a-ok sign. Jasper held his hand out to help her up.

“Here, if you need help getting up,” he sighed.

Junshi made a thumbs up sign and then tried to find Jasper's hand.

“Removing your hoodie would help.”

Junshi chuckled. “Y-yeah....clumsy-@$$ slow girl moment. Sorry.” She quickly removed her hoodie and looked up at him and grabbed his hand.

~*Back to Junshi's POV >.>~

Holy crap.....!! Its....Jasper! JASPER! MY dog JASPER! (she wasn't listening when they were introduced >.>)

“Um...thanks,” I sighed, when I was standing up. He nodded and let go of my hand. I tried to pry my eyes off him, but when I did they landed on the three girls, who were watching. I smiled. “I'm gonna prove Captain Planet is real! W00TS!” I flung my arm out, and ignored the popping noises, and yelled, “WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED, WE MAKE CAPTAIN PLANET!” Nothing happened. “CAPTAIN PLANET!” Nothing. “CAPTAIN DAMN PLANET!” Nothing. “Damnit, where's Fire when you need him?! DAMNIT, FIRE, APPEAR AS CAPTAIN DAMN PLANET OR NEXT TIME I FREAKING SEE YOU YOU'RE GOING TO GET YOUR DAMN @$$ WHOOPED BY A REALLY PISSED WOMAN! CAPTAIN DAMN PLANET dog!”

Eryn hit me on the head. “Stop making a fool of yourself.”

“He'll appear. Just wait....”

“Fire's no Captain Planet....besides, isn't he on vacation with Sasha?”

“.....damn. OK, PLAYFUL! CAPTAIN PLANET!”

“STOP!” Eryn hit me again. “There's no Captain Planet. Besides, we don't really need to worry about them if they're just WATCHING.” Edward chuckled.

“Would you mind if we hung out with you three?” he asked, ignoring me.

“Sure!” Eryn squealed, also ignoring me. I shrugged and went back to the first table I was sitting on.

Tia sighed, “Junshi....don't you remember what I told you about that table?”

“Damn,” I cursed boredly, heading over to the other table.

“Or was it that table....? I forgot.”

“Damn.” Then I sat on the floor. Jasper sat next to me on the floor, not really caring. Tia went back to the window and Emmett sat next to her and Happy Bunnah and Edward sat on the table that wasn't used for a bed. Yet. That we know of.

“...hey, Junshi...?” Tia asked.

“Meep-u-foo,” I answered.

“What are we going to do when we get back to your house? Please don't say something with the camera.”

“No, nothing with Boo-boo-donna-chan. We're going to force you to go up in the tree house. The beast tree house.”

“No! Nothing that high up.” Eryn glared at her.

“Tree house...?” asked Edward.

“Oh, Junshi has this cool tree house on her street that she talked the people that used to own it to handing it over to her. Its 3 huge stories!” Eryn explained. Edward nodded.

“Interesting.”

“And Tia's too scared to go up it,” I added.

“HEY! Don't make fun of my fear!”

“What's there to be afraid of when your up high?”

“FALLING!”

I shook my head. “Don't be afraid of falling, be afraid of the sudden stop. THat's what kills ya. Its just like being afraid of the dark. Don't be afraid of the dark, be afraid of what's in the dark.” I noticed the three guys stiffen a bit when I said that.

“But STILL!”

I took off my shoe and threw it at her. She dodged it and it flew out of the building. I squinted my eyes at her.

“Go get it,” she sighed. I stood up and sighed.

“Fine....”

Jasper stood up in front of me. “I'll get it for you.” I stared at him.

“Uh....n-no...I-I could get it.”

Damn.....he's HOT.

Mm-hm.......

If he says he'll get it again, and actually goes and gets it....that'll be bad. That shoe might be stinky.

He sighed. “Its a gentlemanly thing to do.”

“To fetch a shoe? Wow.....but I still can go get it!” I said, scratching the back of my head. “Its alright.” I started for the door and skipped around the building to where my shoe was. I looked up to see Tia looked down at me.

“I have no clue how I can sit up here and not get scared.” I tried to throw my shoe up at her. Damn gravity.

It flew back down to Earth....well....my head. “OW! DAMNIT!”

I head Emmett ask, “She's not all too smart is she?”

“She is,” Eryn sighed. “She just acts stupid for attention.

I quickly tried to run/skip while putting on my shoe back to the building.

When I finally got in the building, I sat down next to Jasper again. I noticed he was looking at one of the buttons on my shoe.

“Twilight.....?” he asked. “What's that?”

I looked at him. “Its a really cool book! Its about this girl who falls for this vampire dude and they have to go threw some stuffs....like, she has this Native American buddy, that later in the series 90% of the readers hate or are angry at for reasons that happen later and if I say them, that'll be me being a bad spoiler, that tells her about this story and that's when she finds out he's a vamp dude....so....yeah. Its good. Go read it. The vamp dude is raising the standards for future boyfriends everywheres! Even Antarctica! PENGUINS!”

Jasper asked, “.....I'm sorry, I wasn't listening....could you repeat that...?”

“I'm too lazy to....” I lied down randomly on the floor.

~*Tia's POV*~

I sighed. I picked up 2 rocks, threw one at Junshi, for revenge, and threw one at Eryn just for fun. Eryn dodged it and kicked it into the wall and it disintegrated. Junshi got hit in the head then threw it back at me but missed and it fell out the window.

“Go get it Junshi.” I said looking down at my feet randomly.

“Get it yourself.” Junshi said quickly.

Emmet was still staring at Eryn in shock and Edward seemed to silently clap in awe. Eryn then randomly jumped up and ran out of the gazebo and into the snow. “SNOW BALL FIGHT!” she yelled making a snow ball and flinging it at Edward's face.

Edward almost blew his cover by grabbing the snow ball before it hit his face but then he decided against it and it hit him in the face and he wiped it off laughing lightly. Eryn seemed to stare at Edward with a confused and concentrated look like she was trying to figure something out. Edward smiled getting up and running out into the snow picking some up and rolling it into a ball then threw it at Eryn. She then did something that wasn't very shocking to me but was obviously shocking to the guys. She swung her leg up like a high kick and ended up kicking it into the air. Emmet almost fell back out of the window in shock but he caught himself. I just giggled at this and continued to watch the intense snow battle. Junshi was just lying there next to Jasper sort of watching and Jasper was just zoned out. Suddenly Eryn got hit in the face with a snowball pretty hard. She grabbed her face in pain as she wiped the snow off.

“OW! God damn it Edward that hurt!” she yelled still holding her face. She pulled her hands away and saw blood on her hands and her hands started shaking as a panic attack hit her.

Junshi sat up more. “Hey blood!” she said. Edward froze staring at her, Jasper sat there stiffly, and Emmet seemed to get ready to tackle Jasper. I jumped up and ran out to Eryn and saw that the lens of her glasses broke and had cut her face just around her eye.

“Are you okay?!” I asked worriedly also wondering why no one else was helping or worried. Eryn, though panicking, acted like the tough girl she wishes she was and smiled “Yea I'm fine.” she said though blood was seeping down her face and a piece of glass was protruding from right below her eye.
Then Junshi randomly yelled “DRINK IT!” and that seemed to set Jasper off and he was leaping for Eryn only to be blocked by Emmet, their bodies hit with the sound of two boulders smashing together.

Junshi quickly stood up, her mouth a gap. “Holy donut mother kings of dinomite!”

Emmett's eyes quickly flashed to Edward. “Edward, don't.” I looked at Edward, to see him disappear.

“What?!” I asked. Junshi looked zoned again. “JUN!”

“HUH?! WHO?!” she yelled looking around. “I was daydreaming about something......”

“JUST GET ME TO THE EMERGANCY ROOM! I'LL BE FINE!” Eryn yelled.

Emmett looked at Eryn....I thinks. He looked almost like he was looking at something behind her. I slowly turned to see Edward standing above her.

Edward grabbed Eryn's chin and seemed to stare at her neck hungrily. He lowered his head and bit into Eryn's skin. I flinched away. “OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL?!” I yelled. Eryn stood there, with an 'Oh my god, I'm going to die' look. I looked at Junshi. She....was zoned out again. I looked at Jasper and Emmett. It looked like Emmett had his arms full with keeping Jasper from killing Eryn. “I'LL HELP YOU, HAPPY BUNNY!” I tried to pull Eryn from Edward, pulling her away, only to have Edward glare at me. I flinched away.

“I'M AWAKE! WHAT'S UP Y'ALL?!” Junshi yelled.

~*Eryn's POV*~

I stood there frozen in fear and pain as I felt my own blood swiftly leaving my body into his mouth. I wasn't sure what to do or say I couldn't think straight at all I was so scared. Then my mind told me it was just a dream, this wasn't really happening, I would wake up any second now. But it never happened. I was really scared now and I worked up the courage to bring my hands up to his chest in hopes to push him away but I was to weak. Now my mind was screaming 'I'm going to die!' and I believed that was true when suddenly, most likely natural instincts, my knee swiftly raised up and hit him right in the nuts. That had to have done SOMETHING. I felt him flinch but that wasn't enough then I heard yelling. I couldn't quite decipher what or who it was but one thing I did hear was the name 'Carlisle'. Then I felt him freeze slightly then pull away. I felt dizzy, and an extreme amount of pain and burning forming around where he bit and slowly spreading. Then suddenly everything was black.

~*Tia's POV*~

Junshi stared at Eryn's unconscious body in Edwards arms. I looked at her, looked at the Emmett and the now controlled Jasper, then back at Eryn and Edward.

“WHOO DOGGY! THAT WAS THE MOST DRAMA I'VE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!” Junshi yelled, throwing her arms in the air.

I turned back to Edward and Eryn. Edward's eyes quickly flashed to Emmett. “We have to take her to Carlisle,” he said sternly. Junshi danced out of the gazebo to Jasper and Emmett.

“Cans we comes with yous? So....like....we know y'alls don't kills our friend,” she asked. “Cause....Jun-Jun is really....paranoid. Like Reptar! And Kasu-chan! And Happy Bunnah!”

Emmett looked at her. “Um.....Carlisle might not be happy this happened...”

“.....Just randomly, the Volturi popped in my head....they were important peoples right? In history right? Didn't one of the ugly teachers tell us that?” Junshi asked, actually putting thought into it. “....NO! It was in Twilights, right? No! New Moon! The depressing New Moon! YAY FOR DEPRESSING!”

Emmett looked at Junshi and back to Edward. “What do you think....?”

“Who was thinking of the Volturi?” Junshi asked.

Edward ignored her. “I guess we should....maybe Carlisle would know what to do with those two....”

I looked at him a bit scared. “Wh-what are you guys?” I asked. Edward looked down at me.

“We can explain on the way, if you want to come.”

“YAY! ROAD TRIP! WHERE'D I PARK THE CAR?!” Junshi yelled happily.

“We walked here, idiot,” I hissed at her. “Can't you be serious for more than a second? Be worried at least!”

“If I start worrying about something, I start hallucinating. That's why I saw Elvis in my fridge.....or was that the new medication? One of the two.” Emmett looked at us unsure.

“They seem like the type that no one would hear them scream,” Jasper said. He smiled. “Maybe I could....”

“No,” Emmett almost yelled at him. Junshi looked at them.

“If you want to suck my blood, go ahead. I can put up with pain...especially since I feel like going emo,” she said smiling. Jasper looked at Emmett and smiled even wider.

“No,” Emmett growled angerly. Jasper looked disappointed.

“C'mon, she's getting closer to death every second,” Edward sighed. He put Eryn on his back.

~*Later*~

~*Junshi's POV*~

I twist-danced in my seat, kicking my legs impatiently, the song Shut me Up by Mindless Self Indulgence, sorta humming it.

Edward, Emmett, and Jasper sat across from us, waiting for Dr. Cullen to be done taking the glass out of Eryn's wound.

“So you guys are vampires?” Tia asked.

“That's what they said,” I said, crossing my legs and started to drum on it.

“I didn't ask you.”

“Sorry, can't hear you.......”

She tried to hit me, and I dodged.

Edward nodded. “Yes....we're vampires....and your friend will be one....I'm sorry.”

“She probably wanted to be one,” I said happily, looking up at him. Tia glared at me. I smiled. And the song in my head changed to Stupid MF. “I've got random songs that I stayed up all night just to memorize stuck in my head....”

“Would you please try to control that?” Edward asked.

“Sorry, I can't control it at all. It just like the little voices and the mind-read-thing. I can't control it, even if I wanted to. My brain hates me so it'll keep changing to different songs....hopefully no little kids songs.....I tried to memorize those too....”

Edward looked interested about something. “Mind reading....?”

“Well, like, that's what probably happened earlier, when I said something about the Volturi coming randomly to my mind. Sometimes, when something randomly pops in my head, I'm not the one thinking it. Think of something, Tia. Think of some song.”

“Why?”

“JUST DO SO!”

“....no....”

“......yes....”

“No....”

“I won't poke you for a week.”

“.....alright.”

I waited for a second. “......nothing....damnit.....But it happens now and then.”

Edward nodded. “Interesting....”

“I try not to say what I think anymore, just in case its someone else's thoughts.....its confusing sometimes.”

He smiled. “I understand....I can read minds with control. I can tell what's going on in your mind right now.”

“.......really?”

“Really.”

“....prove it.”

“You're thinking of Jasper.”

“.....damn, you're right.....how about now?”

“....still Jasper....”

“Damn....what about now?”

“Nothing.”

“.....that's so unfair and so cool.”

Edward decided to change the subject. “What's it like to be human? I can hardly remember being human....”

Tia shrugged. I sat up and sighed, “Boring. I want to kill myself. So damn much, it ain't funny. That might be the emo me talking, though.....I'm not sure.”

~*Eryn's POV*~

My body's on fire! And it feels like there's thousands of swords going into my side! I....can't scream out! And I can't move! Make it stop! Make it stop!

~*Tia's POV*~

Suddenly, a blonde haired man walked out of the room Eryn was in. He looked at us and smiled kindly. “You're friend's going to be fine,” he told Junshi and me.

“See? Told ya not to worry,” Junshi sighed, looking at me while she had her upper-body fall so she could hug her legs sorta.

“Shut up,” I replied to her, “You know I naturally worry a lot when something bad happens.”

“Like every time I almost pushed you out of the window? Good times, good times.” I kicked her, as I looked back up at the blonde man.

“Really? She bleeds very easily.”

“Yes....”

I nodded. “Thank you.”

“Thanks,” Junshi said, looking up as her hood fell on her head, covering her eyes. “That was planned.”

“Um....Carlisle?” Edward asked. Junshi and me looked at him. “I'm sorry for.....”

“Its alright, Edward,” Carlisle interrupted Edward, putting his hand up.

“Either this is really, really, really, really creepily coincidence,” Junshi whispered to me, looking in my direction. “Or.....”

I looked at her wide eyed. “You don't think....?” I whispered back.

“Maybe.”

Emmett chuckled, “Are you two gossiping or something?”

“No,” Junshi said turning her head in his direction, and having her hood fall off her head. “Just girly things like...spinach....”

Emmett and I looked at her weirdly. “Spinach isn't a girly thing.”

“Ok, peacocks.”

“Idiot,” I sighed as I hit her on her head.

“Whatever.”

“Excuse me, Carlisle....?” I asked, looking at him, “May we see Eryn?”

Carlisle smiled another friendly smile. “Yes....but she's still in a lot of pain....and she's still unconscious.”

“So she looks dead?” Junshi asked, pulling her hood on.

“No.”

“Alright. I can deal with that.” Junshi stood up. “C'mon, Inkles.”

“Don't call me Inkles.”

“Inkles, Inkles, Inkles, Inkles. At least its not Rinkles.” I glared at her. “I'm serious. Be glad I forgot about the R in Sprinkles.....so now you're Inkles. C'mon little Inkles.”

“Don't call me little either! You.....stupid....tall person.”

“Aw, I'm so hurt. I'm going to leave you and go emo and cut my wrists and try to kill my self many various ways and fail at all of them for the simple fact that god or whoever the hell is up there controlling what ever the hell goes on here loves watching me fail at every damn thing I do almost. Come on. You're slow. Go faster. Move like EC!”

I sighed and got up. I smiled and nodded to Carlisle. “Thank you, again.”

“Very much, sir.” Junshi said walking backwards into the room.

“Should I go with them, Carlisle?” Emmett asked. Carlisle looked at us, then back to him.

“If you want. I think we can trust them, though.”

Emmett nodded and fallowed us into the room. Eryn layed on a table, very still. “How does Carlisle know that she's in pain....?”

“Didn't you see Edward bit her? Its the poisons.....we've all been threw it,” Emmett sighed.

“OOOH! I WANNA GO THREW PAIN! BITE ME!” Junshi said, really happily, and pulling a bit on her hoodie and her shirt collar. Emmett stared at her weirdly.

“If I couldn't sense if you were a vampire or not, I'd say you would be one already.”

“Why?”

I glared at her. “Seriously, Jun-Jun. Think about it. You're really pale, you LOVE blood, no matter who's blood it is, and you hate the sun.”

“Hold up a sec,” Jun said, leaning on the counter behind her. “Remember in Twilight? The vamps in there didn't hate the sun, they loved the sun, but they couldn't go out into the sun light or else the Volturi would go all gangster like I picture them as, and be all like 'Oh no you didan't,' and then kill them. That's why Edward almost went all into the public during a very bright day during New Moon.”

“....Edward....?” Emmett asked.

“He's the 2nd main character in Twilight.”

“Whatever,” I sighed. “You still look like a vampire.”

Edward appeared in the room. “I'm curious about something,” he told us. “It dawned on me that there's no once of fear to be found in either of you. Well,” he pointed to me, “You have a little bit of fear....but,” he pointed to Junshi, “You have absolutely no fear to be found in you.......how could you not be afraid of being with a bunch of vampires? Is there anything you're actually scared of?”

“Me?” Junshi asked, looking surprised. “Really?”

“That's what Jasper told me. He can sense you're feelings. And make you calm. But you seemed pretty calm already.”

“Oh....yeah. Vampires really don't scare me. Hardly anything scares me now.”

“Let's see what scares you....the aim thing when it pops up, when the yahoo thing pops up, clowns, and little kids,” I sighed.

Edward cocked an eyebrow.

“Those have stories behind them....sorta. The aim and yahoo this is cause they surprise me! Aim doesn't have the little thing that says 'hey, guessies what? This person is on now! They might try to surprise you! Lolz!' or whatever....like yahoo sorta does....and when the person comes back from being idle or whatever, and then they scare me. Its not my fault. The clowns thing....I don't know, that's natural for me....and the little kids thing was from Sprinkles. Cause she and I made up that story about the little kid going around the school and killing everyone with a knife while going 'nanananananananna' very slowly and really creepy-like. And that really messed with me. I have nightmares of some midget chasing after me with some funky knife trying to kill me.”

I flicked her ear. “You're a sad person. I think I'm forgetting something that you're afraid of....oh! Yeah! The ocean!”

“Drowning.”

“Ok....what about sheep?”

“That's cause when I was 5 some random sheep head butted me in the side.”

“Shots?”

“Fear or shiny things going into my systems and messing with things.”

“Alright....dead things?”

“They usually look like they could sit up and kill you....but then again, I watch WAY too many horror films.”

“....what about long words?”

“........that's cause I'm very special. They hurt my brain. Except for supercalifragilisticexpialidocious but that's only cause it has a song. With a nice lady in it. That doesn't sound creepy. Or demented. Or demonic. Or something.”

Edward kept staring at her. “Interesting....”

“And what about you?! You're afraid of thunder, giant fat people, that your NEGLECTED daughter will get hurt, that my son is doing something to your daughter, and Mr. Scruggs, but you're in love with a vampire that says every other day that he wants to kill you to get to your blood, but he doesn't and he gets really close to every time he says that, and every time he touches you.”

Emmett stared weirdly. “Daughter? Son?”

“She has a daughter named Kumiko that I'm supposed to be looking after in this one story but I told Kumiko and my adopted son, Iteco, to go somewhere and I have no clue where they are now and its been.......I don't know how long its been.”

I tried to say, “And your son probably---” but Junshi interrupted me by putting her hands over my mouth.

“No. My son is in love with someone else, so no. He wouldn't. Well, he's in love with two people that are related, but that's not the point.”

“You still sent them somewhere, and I just remembered I'm still angry at you and I'm not supposed to be talking to you!” I turned from her angerly.

“Look, they'll return soon now or then. I don't know when, I somewhat could careless and that's a bad thing for a parent, god-parent or not, to say, but I'm sure they would. And even IF Iteco actually did anything with Kumiko, that wouldn't be my fault. He makes his own choices, since I'm dead now and he's supposed to get over my death, so that would help him.”

I looked back at her and pouted. “That is one of the smartest things you said, but I think it was waisted.”

“Damnit, Kasu!” Junshi almost yelled, “Get over your daughter missing! You and Itachi don't even care what's going one with her!”

“Oh....yeah.....” Edward and Emmett looked confused.

“Its a long story,” Junshi said smiling as she hopped up on the counter. She kicked me. “And you actually said that you would talk to me cause I actually repeated what I said.”

“Don't kick me.”

She smiled evilly. She gently poked my leg with her foot. “Don't touch me.”

“Boop.”

Edward sighed, “Humans aren't what they used to be, huh?”

“Nope,” Emmett answered boredly.

“I'm like this cause I got exposed to radioactive-crap when I was a little person,” Junshi said smiling.

I looked at her freaked out. “How the hell would YOU of all people be exposed to---”

“My dad works in a power plant and he took me with him. I lost my favorite shirt from back then that day. And it BURNED.....”

I ignored her and looked back at Eryn. “Um....how long will she be unconscious and in pain, do you think?” I asked everyone. Edward looked down at her and pursed his lips.

“3 days.....it lasts 3 days every time.”

“72 hours, eh? We can stay awake for 72 hours,” Junshi said calmly.

“No we can't. I sleep more than you and I get tired more easily cause I have a slow thing....I don't know....”

She stared at me with a creepy gleam in her eyes. She slowly smiled creepily. “I'll force you to stay up 72 hours, damnit, or my name isn't Junshi.”

“Its not your name.”

“Look, its close to being changed. The court is just waiting for me to pay them so my name will legally be Junshi, so it is my name.”

“Whatever....I'd like to see you try.”

Edward sighed. “You two don't have to stay up for three days.”

“I want to stay up three days. I KNOW HOW I'LL KEEP YOU AWAKE!” Junshi said, snapping her fingers and pointing at me.

“....how?” I asked boredly.

“Can't tell you. Its a surprise! Gotta wait till you start to feel tired.”

“What does it involve?”

Junshi zipped her mouth with an inviable zipper.

“Tell me.”

She smiled and shook her head. “She's going to force you into a tree house and pretend to be someone named Itachi,” Edward sighed. I stared gapping at Junshi.

“I won't go up in any tree house.”

“Well, then you'll miss out on the most beast tree house in the whole damn universe.”

“You can stay up 3 days and I can go to sleep, alright? I have the right.”

“Then I have the right to wake you up with MSI.....or some other really fun band. Like Thousand Foot Krunch.”

I glared at her and scoffed.

To Be Continued....

In the next chapter....

Eryn finally wakes up, and guess what? She's a vampire! ZOMGIES! I KNOW! And Junshi wants her to suck her blood so Junshi can become a vampire. -_-;

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment