Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Peer Pressure

Another peom I did one night. It has a drug related theme, so anyone who doesn't like it, bugger off.

Chapter 1 - Peer Pressure

Chapter 1 - Peer Pressure
"Come on, everyone's doing them."
But your not everyone.
You could have said 'no'.
But you didn't.
You chose to smoke that weed.
Now your bodies in a freezer,
Being identified by your sobbing parents.
You O'D.
Now you're hovering over a coffin, your friends and family are sitting at your wake.
You O'D on the weed.
Now your friends and family are grieving, because YOU O'D on the drugs.
All because you couldn't say 'no'.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

moon_child2000 on July 14, 2004, 3:00:46 PM

moon_child2000 on
moon_child2000My mom's let me try acohol. I've tried two different wine coolers, wine, a vodka martini, a margarita, champange and oh yeah, that taste of irish cream. I hated it all. No chance of drugs and drinking for me.

MusicBitch on July 11, 2004, 4:01:37 AM

MusicBitch on
MusicBitchReally moon child? Shoot where i live their parents BUY! Their drugs as long as they share with them -_-() crazy aint it? I tryed ciggerettes b4 a few times acctualy but never liked them so yeah. I tryed drinking to didnt like the tast or the smell lol. i guess its ok though so i wont get addicted to the stuff ^_*

moon_child2000 on July 1, 2004, 2:17:42 PM

moon_child2000 on
moon_child2000Wow...my mom told me if I ever did drugs she would put me in rehab, then kick me out if that didn't help. Ciggerettes, she'll kill me it I try.

MusicBitch on June 28, 2004, 7:48:41 AM

MusicBitch on
MusicBitchgreat poems but to see any of my friends O'D is a daily accorance in my daily life. Some of the bad girls/boys have told me to try it and i never did. My other 'friend' on the other hand tried it and now everyone hates her includeing myself b/c she thought she was better then every1 besides that decition she chose to do drugs and drink (way to much) is her fault i tried to show her the way but she only say darkness *shrugg* owell cant say i didnt try great poem!

moon_child2000 on June 27, 2004, 5:19:00 AM

moon_child2000 on
moon_child2000I know. My morbid mind wrote these, but we've had to deal with alot of death this spring. T_T

unloved_poet on June 26, 2004, 11:51:06 PM

unloved_poet on
unloved_poetdang. you have a thing for death for stupid reasons. reading these poems, im scared to even touch drugs or alcohol! but their good (poems i mean)

moon_child2000 on June 25, 2004, 2:29:30 PM

moon_child2000 on
moon_child2000Anyone? *looks around at few readers* Anyone comment please? *puppy-dog eyes*