Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - what she'll do to save her kids

when kagura comes to sesshomaru he''s expecting disrespect but she had kanna and a infant with her and asks him to take them before naraku fully enslaves them telling him she doesnt want them to share her fate.

Chapter 1 - what she'll do to save her kids

Chapter 1 - what she'll do to save her kids
kagura's breath hitched 'kanna is your daughter and the infant is your son' that was what naraku said then he threatened to kill them if she didnt listen she raced to kanna's room in panic kanna knew tons she would know if it was true 'if its true he wont hesitate to kill them' kagura thought then pure panic hit her she cared about both of them before but now "KANNA KANNA WERE ARE YOU KANNA" kagura shouted running throught the castle "whats wrong kagura" kanna said seeming uninterested rocking hakudoshi who was crying "kanna naraku said you and hakudoshi were.." kagura started "your kids yes dont worry i can protect him and myself" kanna said hakudoshis cries were now whimpers both her kids were void demons then kagura had a plan kanna was only enslaved by being with her so what if her and hakudoshi went with someone else "kanna get your things and your brothers i'm taking you away from naraku" kagura said kanna nodded picking up her miror and a spear before getting on kaguras feather "kagura thank you i'm sorry you had to find out from him" kanna said kagura sighed "i'm just happy you can be free" kagura said kanna then had a question "were can you take us that naraku wont come steal us back" kanna asked she knew kagura was close to sesshomaru in a tick him off and live to tell anyone kind of way even though she had kidnapped rin "sesshomaru if he wont then inuyasha and his friends" kagura said landing they were grounded as it was raining soon they came across koga "wind witch found you you'll pay for killing my pack mates" koga said kagura looked in fear koga knew the wind demoness didnt do that "maybe not whats wrong" koga said as ayame came up behind her and sniffed "dummy koga she's got her kids with her" ayame said koga started in shock "but there completly different elements" koga said kagura bent her head down "naraku just told me and is threating them i need to get them somewere safe" kagura said ayame looked at her with pity "if need be it we'll protect them kagura come on koga let it go naraku made her no demon or human or anything between would harm someone she would of been busy taking care of kanna" ayamne said "thats the thing naraku never told me he aged her fast she never got to be anything but what she is now he was going to do the same to hakudoshi soon i didnt know why he let me name his creation at the time but neither of them are his creations there mine" kagura said koga nodded and turned "come on ayame and kagura want me to tell the mut" koga said kagura shook her head "i'm going to someone else first soon as the rain lets up" she whispered "kagura they are close by come on at least til the rain stops maybe they can do something" ayame said she was so sweet so kagura nodded and fallowed them holding kannas hand tightly and using her own body to keep hakudoshi from the rain "kagome" ayame said the miko came from the cave and stared at kagura and kanna not noticing the infant pressed against her "i thought koga would be killing you if he found you" a voice said kagura looked up to see asssain moss sitting in a meduim sided crack in the wall "what's a trained assain like you doing here" kagura asked moss frowned "rain i cant kill in it naraku is going to be pissed kinta slipped through my fingers what you up to you seem dead set on disrespecting every rule kanna is never suppose to leave the castle with out him and hakudoshi isnt even old enough yet naraku was goig to age him" moss said kagura's eyes blazed with furry "i dont care what the frack he says neither of them are his creations there my kids and they arent staying with him" kagura said then kagome noticed the infant against kagure "whats going to kagome and who was calling my sister a trained assaisn" inuyasha said walking to the cave entry then he drawed his sword at the sight of kagura "what are you doing here" he growled kagura fell to her knees "dont hurt kanna or hakudoshi" she whispered pulling her daughter closer "whats wrong with her" inuyasha said confused kagura was a rip your head off demoness koga wasnt attacking her and ayame was comferting her "inuyasha back off i didnt want to tell you but she's not the only one standing here who is under naraku i'm his hit person kanna and hakudoshi are her kids" moss growled inuyasha looked at her in shock his tridemon sister was under his enemy and kagura had kids "come on lets get you three out of the rain" kagome said leading kagura into the cave "she'll have to leave soon" moss said they asked her why she didnt respond "kanna i'll sleep at the castle tonight then return tommorow to get you as far away from naraku as.." kagura said but was cut short when she fell to her hands and knees gripping her chest "kagura" sango shouted everyone looked to see the wind demon was having great pain were her heart was "looks like he's mad you took them out of the castle" moss said a light hint of concern which was not offent found in the emotionless ten year old demon female "the bastard" kagura said falling to her side gripping her chest harder "whats going on sister" koga asked moss's mother was his making her his half sister "naraku is crushing her heart in his slimmy hands its no use trying anything i've tried nothing can ease the pain and we dont know were he keeps it" moss said as kanna crawled over to her mother kagura was in the same pain the whole night but suddendly stopped in the morning as naraku left a message in her head not knowing she was with moss "moss you cant go back to the castle he's more then pissed kinta slipped away from you" kagura said moss shook her head "yura is coming with me this time along with byakuya" moss said inuyasha and kagome gasped at yuras name moss looked curiosly to them "something wrong" she asked "by yura do you mean yura of the hair" kagome asked moss nodded "yura of the hair and byakuya of dreams there mated you know yura's carrying there first pup naraku is allowing it since he created byakuya and i was mad he had to" moss said "yura cant be she's.." inuyasha said "right here moss why did you call me here were they were you know what happened last time and oh inuaysha your hair is still pretty" yura cut in walking towards moss who stood up "dont worry yura my brother isnt going to kill you again" moss said "inuyasha is your brother" yura said curiuosly moss nodded opening her eyes which had been closed all night they were filled with blood lust "whats wrong with her" shippo asked running behind miroku scared he had never seen such blood lust in anyones eyes "i've heard if it tridemons are most of the time unstable kaguras screams must of awoken the beast in her but she seems to have control so dont worry her claws wont hurt us nor will she" sango said kagura walked away "i'm taking them to safety" she said before picking up hakudoshi and leaving.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment