Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - thank you sesshomaru

when kagura comes to sesshomaru he''s expecting disrespect but she had kanna and a infant with her and asks him to take them before naraku fully enslaves them telling him she doesnt want them to share her fate.

Chapter 2 - thank you sesshomaru

Chapter 2 - thank you sesshomaru
kagura sighed as the wind blew lightly across her face "almost there kanna let me do the speaking ok" kagura said kanna nodded kagura could hear rins sweet voice "lord sesshomaru its lady kaguras feather" rin shouted happily running ahead if it had been a few mouths ago he would of stopped rin but he knew kagura wouldnt do anything to the human child he soon was standing in front of rin as kagura landed one knee on the ground one raised her head bent instead of looking him in the eye as she normally did kanna was next to her and she had a infant in her right arm it slightly smelled of her. kagura took a deep breath "lord sesshomaru" she said keeping her head down "what is it kagura" sesshomaru said a low growl that only kagura heard fallowed telling her to stand she kept her head down and dodged his eyes what was wrong with her she had never done this before and she put lord in front of his name for the first time "lady kagura who's baby are you holding who's the girl with you" rin said happily running over sesshomaru fallowed her slowly was this a trick no there was fear sorrow and worry coming from kagura in massive waves tears threatening to break through what was going on kagura NEVER cried not even when he almost killed her at the time she closed her eyes and smiled it seemed she was ready to die but for some reason he hadnt killed her "the infant is my son and kannas little brother" kagura said jaken frowned "as if you are telling the truth kanna is one of naraku's creations so she cant be your infants sister and the infant cant be yours as you were speaking with us two weeks ago and looked the same as now only with out the submission" jaken said "MEANIE MASTER JAKEN LADY KAGURA WOULDNT LIE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT" rin shouted punching jaken "that isnt the only reason you came is it kagura" sesshomaru said maybe if he acted normal she would get mad and make eye contact as much as he hated it seeing her felt wierd without seeing her firey red eyes "no mi'lord last night when i failed naraku threatened them if they stay with me he will he could he would.." she couldnt say the whole thing sesshomaru growled signaling her to make eyes contant when she looked up her normally defient eyes were ringged with sorrow worry panic dispair and SUBMISSION of all things one thing the wind witch wasnt was submissive what was going on "continue why did you come to me" sesshomaru said wondering why she hadnt went to his brother she sighed "your brother is attacked by naraku to offent he has yet to attack you straight out please protect hakudoshi and kanna" she said at the last part her words choked and she started crying kagura was there mother for sure even if she didnt trust it or the emotion wouldnt get this strong "stop that crying kagura i'll protect them" sesshomaru said rin smiled happily "nothing will happen to them lady kagura everything is going to be ok" rin said in her sweet voice hugging kagura who nodded handing hakudoshi to kanna "kanna listen to lord sesshomaru dont go far from him and watch out for your brother rin if you can help watch him to" kagura said her voice barely a whisper "and kagura next time dont do the respect line its just wierd on you witch" sesshomaru said kagura nodded drawing one of her feathers then took off shouting moss would send her updates if she couldnt check on them.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment