Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - void speaking here

when kagura comes to sesshomaru he''s expecting disrespect but she had kanna and a infant with her and asks him to take them before naraku fully enslaves them telling him she doesnt want them to share her fate.

Chapter 4 - void speaking here

Chapter 4 - void speaking here
Moss flipped off of kaguras feather while a paper crain with two black haired people landed one looked allot like a male version of kagura "hey kagura land they are here" moss shouted up kagura shoot off and moss cursed and looked sorrowfully at her brothers "i was coming to vist but darksoul got away so i have to sit through a lectur i feel sorry for kagura all she did was protect her kids and he torments her every night well see ya" moss said taking off "were staying for a bit i want some of that silver hair" yura shouted after her "NO KILLING MY BROTHERS YURA but take as much of the hair as you want" moss shouted vanishing a few minutes later sesshomaru herd a knock at his study he looked to see half of kanna behind the door she could peer around but no she was only showing half of her white image it was wierd but naraku lived in a dark place and she had been like his advisor "everything ok kanna" he said then he could smell tears he stood up and walked to the girl she was holding her brother and she wasnt counting on him being near then he could only here kannas heart beat hakudsohi's wasnt there "kanna what happened" he asked "tell kagura i'm sorry my miror killed him i killed hakudsohi" kanna whispered a tear hit the ground and i light flowed from her to the miror the fool she was sucking her own soul out her heart started slowing down her breathing stopped he had to think of something fast "i might be able to stop the demons from the under world" he said with out thinking her eyes opened wide and her soul returned from the miror "you mean hakudsohi can be saved" she whispered looking up at him he nodded and told her to put him on the ground she did. he drew tensiga and shockingly both kanna and hakudsohi had souls dispite the fact he was sure kagura was a living puppet with out her heart he killed the demons eating away at hakudoshi and kanna picked him up and started walking "what are you doing kanna" sesshomaru asked "roaming the castle as we did at naraku's" hakudoshi said wait the infant spoke oh yes he was a void demon so being sucked into the miror had let him see his soul and in turn granted him early speech oh great he could tell hakudoshi was going to be a smart mouth "this isnt naraku's castle hakudoshi this is mine kanna you and him can go to bed in rins room" sesshomaru said hakudoshis next comment shocked him "yes father lets go kanna" he said "its what naraku always had us call him we share no blood but he demanded the respect in the term" kanna said sorrow backgrounded her voice "anyone who serves under him must call him father if they dont want to get beat moss has trouble with that kagura calls him bastard byakuya calls him master yura she doesnt serve under him she started out as mosses mentor" hakudoshi said "listen lord sesshomaru listen to the sounds carried on the wind see the horror in some dreams and the sorrow in the tree's three elements serve under that beast and there elements refelct it" kanna said walking down the hall to rins room he decided to listen and relexed himself he soon heard screams on the wind and saw images of naraku beating a male version of kagura and the tree's in the castle grounds looked harmed but no one had been there besides rin who had helped them grow.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment