Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Info

Dante the Pikachu and Kayton the Charmeleon have been friends since they met. They explore a new dungeon, only to discover a mysterious beach, where they loose conciousness and find themselves seperated, and in quite a predicament... please R&R!~

Chapter 0 - Info

Chapter 0 - Info
Based off of the game, "Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Time/Darkness", the main character that is being played is Kayton, and the friend who finds him is Dante. This story might not make sense if you have not played either version of the game, at least at the beginning and some of the dialog.



http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Mystery_Dungeon_2 is a good source for a overview of the plot, with spoilers, though, but if you aren't planning on buying the game, and want to know what the plot is, then go ahead and read it.. (The player would be Kayton [the charmeleon] and the partner would be Dante [the pikachu] and the name of their team is Team PokePride) In the first chapter, it picks up after the team has graduated and after Kayton had been revived by Dialga.



I just wanted to put this out there, as a bit of information about the story, so readers aren't in the blue. Er, gray area. Whichever you would like to call it.

I'll try to get up a picture of Dante as a human, but I'm thinking of getting a better picture of him up. ^,^ I'll stop now, and get the real beginning of the story up. ^,^;

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

blackcatcurse on February 28, 2009, 6:24:48 AM

blackcatcurse on
blackcatcurseXD
He seems like he could use help!
roflmto