Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Dante the Pikachu and Kayton the Charmeleon have been friends since they met. They explore a new dungeon, only to discover a mysterious beach, where they loose conciousness and find themselves seperated, and in quite a predicament... please R&R!~

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
With a bright burst of fire from my mouth, the Sandshrew fainted and disappeared with a flash of light.

I sighed and turned to the Pikachu beside me, “It’s kind of tedious exploring new dungeons…”

“Oh, only when the Pokémon are stronger than us. Otherwise, it’s a breeze to calm them down. Right?” said my partner, Dante, lazily.

I yawned and continued towards the stairs, going down to the 20th floor, with Dante tagging along behind me. “Yeah, I guess… Oh? Looks like we reached the end.”

We reached an open area of the beach, where you could see the beautiful sunset, and the ocean shined toward the east. Toward the north, you could see that the sand, instead of a brownish yellow, was a solid white. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my friend gaping in admiration, staring at the beach and the sunset. I smiled slightly, but he couldn’t see.

“This is… amazing… I wonder why the northern end of the beach, the sand is white…?”

“Let’s find out.” I said, walking forward.

“Okay,” He said, picking up pace, now walking beside me.

My light red tail swished side to side as I walked. Everything was perfectly fine. My heart started to race… I couldn’t contain my excitement, and my feet flew faster than before, with Dante, who was just barely able to keep pace with me, without having to go on all fours.

It was strange… We reached the white sand, but nothing was wrong… But as soon as we stopped, everything went black for me.

“Dante!!!!!” I yelled, frantically moving about.

“Kayton!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard somewhere in the distance.




****Earlier******

It was only an hour or so earlier that they had went to the Guild to find a job. We hadn’t planned anything particular that day, so we just browsed about the board.

That was when a Flygon had burst in, panting heavily, as if he had flown from halfway across the world to get here. He was trying to talk in between his breaths, but Dante and I couldn’t understand him…

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down… Catch your breath before you start talking.” Dante said, motioning for the pokémon to calm down.

It took a few minutes before he could speak, but when he did, he said to us, “I… found a new dungeon! It’s absolutely amazing! I’d go back, but… I don’t think I should… could you two, Team PokéPride please go there? I’ll give you 5 Reviver Seeds and 5,000 Poké in advance…”

From behind us, I could hear Chatot whistling with joy, “Take the job!~”

Dante looked at me, a little bit worried, as if he were saying, ‘I don’t really want to, but if you do, then I will…’

I sighed, “Where is it?”

The pokémon pointed it out as I laid our map out, and I marked it, for later reference. He handed over the 5 Reviver Seeds, and set out the 500 Poké for us, and I stashed it away in our backpack. The other 4,500 Poké was taken by Chatot, and he put it away somewhere unknown to me and Dante.

I never really imagined that taking that job would put both me and Dante in jeopardy… As well as change the course of our lives…......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment