Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

Dante the Pikachu and Kayton the Charmeleon have been friends since they met. They explore a new dungeon, only to discover a mysterious beach, where they loose conciousness and find themselves seperated, and in quite a predicament... please R&R!~

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two

Chapter 2 - Chapter Two
I could tell that I was falling. My eyes where clamped shut… I was screaming, but I heard nothing. I opened one of my eyes slightly, and saw a bright, painful to look at light.

I rubbed my aching head, and sat up. Something’s wrong here… I thought to myself. I can’t feel my tail right now… “Ow…”

“Hey! You! It’s past curfew! You’re supposed to be at home, in bed by now!”

Ow! That was loud… What’s going on here? Where am I? WHAT am I?!

“Hey! Kid! Did you hear me?!” shouted the same voice from before.

“I can hear you perfectly, you don’t have to yell! My head hurts as it is…” I said, to whatever- or whomever- was talking to me.

“Wait a second… You’re Kayton Tokoto! What are you doing at a place like this?”

“Hang on here… How in the world do you know my name? More importantly, what is a Tokoto?” I questioned, still sitting wherever I was with my eyes closed.

“Hah! Nobody told me you had a sense of humor! But I suppose being a high schooler and being an owner ‘n advisor of a bank must be hard, so ya needed a break…?”

“What are you…?”

I opened my eyes to see a human. Not that I have seen one, but pictures of them. Back at the Guild, I had read a lot during my extra time. I was so amused by the things that were written in the books, and by the pictures of humans, that I’d be absorbed for hours in the books.

The human was wearing dark glasses, and a hat, with something shiny on it. SHINY!!!!!!!! I thought to myself. SO SHINY!!!! He had some fur below his nose and some fur on his chin, too. Ok, back to re… wait, this isn’t even reality anymore…

I looked at my paws, but… they weren’t paws. No claws. I looked behind me, where my fiery tail would normally be. No tail either.

“AH! MY TAIL IS GONE!” I screeched. The human that was talking to me twisted his face in confusion.

“Sorry, but… your tail?” he said, his head tilted sideways slightly.

“My tail… My beautiful… fire… tail…” I whispered, with tears at the edge of my eyes.

The human distracted himself by taking something out… I don’t exactly know what it was, but it seemed like it was a communication tool… (A/N: a cell phone…)

“Hello? …Yes. This is Officer Katohama… Yeah, cancel the missing person alert… Yup, I found him… You want to alert his guardian? … Oh, he’s already at the station? … He wants to talk to him? … Uh, well… something is… Yeah, I could just bring him there… When? Ah, about… ten, fifteen minutes… Ok, be right there.”

To be honest, I thought he was talking to himself. What he did next caught me off guard, though… If I had been my normal self when he pulled me up off of the ground, he would have been a walking barbecue for the next hungry Snorlax. He literally dragged me around the corner to a massive… How should I describe it… A hunk of black and white metal with wheels?

He opened it up and put me inside of it, then shut me in there… I was freaking by this time… He climbed inside in front of me, and I heard a terribly loud rumbling noise. Then, to my surprise, it started moving. I was sitting there, clinging to the seat beneath me, as if the hunk of junk would fall apart at any given moment. Before I knew it though, it halted to a stop…

“I don’t know what’s up with you, but your guardian is waiting inside the station. So let’s go, Tokoto-sama.” stated the human.

As I was pulled out of the metal contraption, I stared blankly at the dark, pink sky. I wonder how Dante is doing… He led me up steps to a building. As I entered, a rather large human-filled room, one of the humans’ faces stuck out like a shining star.

“Tokoto-kun!” said the hoshi, “What in heaven’s name happened?! After you never came out of the bathroom, I had a heart-attack!”
The human hugged me… which actually made me shudder.

“Ok, whatever the hell is going on, I can’t stand not knowing! I don’t know what I’m doing here, or whatever happened to my tail, my beautiful tail… But the only thing I want to know is where the hell I am, and where the hell is Dante!”

There was a long, awkward silence. Hoshi gave me a strange look, as if he actually didn’t know who I was. Every human in the room, stopped whatever they were doing, and stared at me.

“I’m so sorry everyone. Please continue with your tasks…” spoke the hoshi to the humans in the room.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment