Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

Dante the Pikachu and Kayton the Charmeleon have been friends since they met. They explore a new dungeon, only to discover a mysterious beach, where they loose conciousness and find themselves seperated, and in quite a predicament... please R&R!~

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three
“Wake up, Kayton! It’s time for school! …You’re going to be late again…”

“Just five more minutes, Dante-kun…” I murmured, burying myself deeper in the sea of my covers.

“Dante? Why do you keep on referring to that stupid model?” whined the man who claimed to be my guardian, “By the way, you have a meeting this afternoon at 5. Be at your office on time please. I shouldn’t have to go everywhere with you…”

“Ah?!” I shouted, sitting up. I rubbed my head in confusion. “Where am I?”

The guardian sighed. “Really, why do you have to play the dumbstruck child? Last night, too. You were acting really weird… You better get this and your thoughts straightened out, or we’ll be in trouble at the bank.”

“What are you talking about? Seriously! You’re making my head ache with all these strange terms I’ve never heard before…”

He looked at me, with a sign of worry furrowing his brow. “Kayton… did you hurt your head when you came out of the window of the bathroom? Because your acting as if you have no idea what’s going on… You even had trouble finding the bathroom and kitchen last night… That’s not like you… You’re going to worry your friends at school, too… This’ll be really troublesome at the bank, if you can’t remember anything about the bank accounts or the systematic orders…”

“Oookay. I think I get it now. This is a dream! Haha! Funny joke!!!”

“Hey! I’m talking to you seriously. Am I going to have to retrain you again? …It took all of your summer vacation and all of my days off to get you trained and ready for the banking business…” his hand reached up, and he rested his head on his arm.

“What do you mean, retrain? I was never trained in anything like this before. Hang on… Wait a second…” I said, thinking about how I had been a human before, “I have been human before… It was back when I was Grovyle’s partner… We were sent back in time and separated by a storm… Afterwards, I couldn’t remember a thing about my past, and could barely remember my name… But this feels different… And this isn’t really the future, that’s for sure…”

“What are you talking about? And who is Grovyle? Is he one of your friends you recently met?”

“No. Grovyle… Is gone now… He was one of my very close partners when I was human before… We had a mission to stop evil from spreading, and time stopping… Then I met Dante, and he actually made my life much more enjoyable…”

“Kayton… WAIT! What do you mean, when you were human before? You’ve always been human!”

I sighed, holding my head. “I don’t know if I’m the same Kayton you’re thinking of, but I was born as a human, sent to the past to save the future as a pokémon, and now I’m stuck as a human again…

Now that I think about it closer… That beautiful beach we were at… The white sand… The white sand! That’s what sent me here!” I shouted with realization, jumping up on the bed. I made my guardian jump, too. “Then Dante’s gotta be here, too!”

“Hang on a minute, pokémon? Isn’t that a TV show or something?”

“No. It’s—or maybe it is here… So my existence as a pokémon is inside a television…Wait, what is that?”

The hoshi held his head once more. “You… Wait, how am I supposed to explain it to someone who has never heard of television?”

“I don’t know! You’re supposed to tell me!” I yelled, confused.

“Alright, hang on a second…” he paused for a few minutes. “… A box that shows moving pictures? Is that good enough?”

“Eh…whatever…” I muffled my hair with my hand, “Still not used to this though…”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment