Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

My adventures in the virtual world. contains many ripoffs of anime and video games. also contains odd explosions.....read it if you dare V^_^

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One


Yu-Gi-Oh fic! Woot.

In it, I get warped to a weird world ruled by *insert dramatic organ chords here* Seto Kaiba. So, naturally, I have to duel my way out. *laugh* this ought to be fun. Oh, and be sure to keep an eye on my cards. Some of them are actually cards that I have in my deck (i.e. Dark Magician, Dark Magician Girl, Vampire Lord, Dark Paladin, etc.) but others are anime/video game chara: (i.e. Witch Hunter-Robin, Witch Hunter-Amon, Phantom Shadow Beast Bongo Bongo, Dragon King Bahamut, Faust VIII, etc.)

I don't own: Yu-Gi-Oh, Witch Hunter Robin, Shaman King, Final Fantasy anything, or anything associated with The Legend of Zelda. I do own me, so there!

Okay, disclaimer thing out of the way, so enjoy this!



Adventures in Dueling:

Chapter One: Enter Anthony.



“Ouch!” Anthony shouted, as he hit hard ground. He looked around, saw that he was in a barren wasteland, and did the first thing that any otaku would do: He tried to identify his location.

“Hmm. I'd say that this would be-the virtual world on Yu-Gi-Oh.” Anthony said. “Oh, look, my deck.” He picked up the tin that he kept his cards in, and opened it. “Yep, it's all he-what the?”

For Anthony had just looked through his deck, and right in between Headless Knight and Monster Reborn, there was a card that he was pretty sure couldn't exist due to copyright laws.

“Dragon King Bahamut.” He said, examining this strange ripoff. “A level eight, Dragon-effect, dark, 3100, 2900. This monster can attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field if you offer one Dragon monster as Tribute. You can't attack your opponent directly if you use this effect.” He shrugged, and continued through his deck, until he hit another odd card. “Witch Hunter-Amon. Level six, 2400, 1700, warrior-effect, kills off opponent's spellcasters. That's a shocker. Hmm, wonder if I got Robin too?”

However, before Anthony could check if there was in fact a Witch Hunter-Robin card, something distracted him.

“You there!” a mechanical voice shouted. “The one with the weird clothes and the pulse.”

“Huh?” Anthony asked, looking up. “Holy moly!” he exclaimed.

“You have to duel me!” Jinzo ordered.

“Why?” Anthony asked.

“Because it's in the script!” Jinzo screamed. “Now pick your Deck master and duel me, asshole!” he shouted.

“You could have just asked.” Anthony said. What a jerk.

“I'll be my deck master.” Jinzo said. “Who's yours?”

Anthony pulled out his deck, did a brief search, and held up a card. “I'll pick the Dark Magician Girl.” He said.

Dark Magician Girl appeared in a flash of sparkles and opened her mouth.

“I know what you do.” Anthony whispered. “I saw the show.”

“I was just going to suggest that you fix your shirt.” DMG said.

“Oh.”



After a quick fix, Anthony and Jinzo faced each other. Somehow, Anthony had gotten a duel disk.

“I play Injection Fairy Lilly in attack mode.” Jinzo said. “And I'll end my turn.”

Anthony drew a card. Cool, I've got Robin too. “I summon Witch Hunter-Robin in attack mode.” “Her effect lets me destroy one spellcaster on the field, so I'll destroy Lilly without the annoying effect.” Injection Fairy Lilly screamed as she was graphically incinerated in a burst of flame. “And then Robin attacks you directly for 1500 life points.” Jinzo swore violently as his life points were reduced to 2500. “Then I'll play two cards face-down and end my turn.”

“I set one monster in defense mode.” Jinzo said. “Then I use Monster Reborn to bring back Lilly. Now attack his Witch Hunter directly!” he ordered.

“Activate magic card: Boneyard Crush!” Anthony barked. “I discard a zombie monster from my hand, and I destroy all of your cards in play. So, I'll discard Eliza from my hand.”

A dead blonde nurse in a pink uniform appeared in front of Robin, and then a wave of skeletons of all shapes, sizes, and species appeared and destroyed Lilly and the face-down Dreamsprite.

“And since Eliza was sent to the graveyard in the same turn that two other monsters were destroyed, I can special summon her from the graveyard, and special summon Faust VIII from my deck.” Anthony said. Man, my deck is ripping off everything. Wonder when Bongo Bongo shows up?

Jinzo swore more violently. “I play Dark Hole, and destroy all of your monsters!” he said. A big black hole appeared, sucking Eliza, Robin, and Faust into it. “And I end my turn.”

Anthony drew a card. “I use my Deck Master's special ability. I can draw one card for every monster in my graveyard.” He said, drawing three cards. “Then I move her onto the field, play my Mystic Plasma Zone and equip her with Black Pendant. Now attack Jinzo directly with Dark Magical Blaze!”

Jinzo swore with such fury that he nearly deflected DMG's attack, but in a predictable plot twist that I'm sure no one saw coming, he was defeated.

“Fine, you win, you get to go on.” Jinzo growled. “But I will have my revenge, as promised by my script!” he said.

“Nope.” DMG said. “I destroyed your script!” she struck a cute pose.

Jinzo screamed like a little baby, as he exploded in a cloud of dryer lint.

“Weird.” Anthony and DMG said. “He's just fluff.”



Okay, so in a `twist' that I'll bet every single one of you saw coming, I won. But you'll never guess my next opponent! Its *dramatic chords* REX!

Bongo: No it's not. It's Yugi.

Anthony: Oh, yeah, I forgot. Rex can't duel. *laugh*

Rex: Gah! Why is it that a dead man can beat me?

Tolstoy: Uh, cause you suck?

Rex: Whatever. I'm going to go find Basil and f-

Anthony: Eh hem. Language.

Well, did you like it? COMMENT EVEN IF YOU DIDN'T! BLAH! Sorry, it's just that I'm sick with a cold.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Deathelf on March 31, 2005, 3:01:53 PM

Deathelf on
DeathelfWOW!! me like! You have one cool deck! Cool story!

FaustVIII on March 4, 2005, 7:31:59 AM

FaustVIII on
FaustVIII*laughs* i'm sorry i didn't read this sooner! ^__^; i can't beleive i skipped over it! sheesh, *hits head a few times over the desk*
BongoBongo:Uh, you want me to help?
Sure! *continues banging head* ok....off....to....ch....2!
-Faust