Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - What the?

Just watch. I'm crazy

Chapter 1 - What the?

Chapter 1 - What the?
It's just after the Shaman Tourney, and Yoh and Co. are travelling around Japan when they see a girl riding on the back of a boy with dog ears. needless to say, they follow. They run after the girl, and then they see her and the dog-boy jump down a well. So, they follow.

Feudal Era;
After a pointeless reunion with Shippo, Miroku and Sango (Kagome and Inu-Yasha were only gone for 10 minutes,) Kagome senses something. She turns around, and sees a three-foot tall boy climb out of the well, followed by: two identical boys, one dressed in what looks like a victorian bathing suit and carrying a sword, and the other wearing a big cape. They are followed by: A Chinese Kid with pointy hair, a scowl, and a big red shard staff-thing;a blonde, rather effeminite man wearing a blue coat and hat; a guy with what looks like a banana made out of hair, who's carrying a wooden sword, and a guy with a snowboard.
"Who are you?" Inu-yasha demands.
"Oh, I'm Yoh Asakura, this is my twin brother Hao, and my friends Manta, Ryu, Len, Trey, and Faust." the boy in the bathing suit points to each person. "What just happened? Hey, are you her guardian ghost?"
"What the?" the Inu-Yasha crew demands. Just then, a gust of wind starts blowing, and dead guys start attacking the confused group.
"A Dao-Shi?" Ren looks around.
"No, this is something else. Eliza!" Faust whips off his coat, and Eliza starts beating the crap out of the dead guys.
"Amazing!" Miroku remarks. "Somehow, he's controlling the skeleton."
Just as Eliza has finished destroying the corpses, another effeminete man appears, and starts attacking her. She fights back, but Yoh, Len and Ryu have to go beat him up. Meanwhile, Manta and Shippo make the odd discovery that there IS someone who's taller then him.
"Len, what are you doing here" Jun climbs out of the well, boosted by Lee Pailong, (who's trying not to look up her skirt, the filty perv).
"Ah! Excuse me, i know this is strange, but would you bear my child?" Miroku asks immediately. Lee Pailong beats him senseless.
"Hey! You can't do that to my Miroku!" Sasngo and Kilala start attacking Lee, who is backed up by Eliza, while Inu-Yasha goes to help Sesshomaru.

One hour Later:
Everyone is exhausted, and they can't do a thing when Naraku and Kikyo stop by, steal everybody's Jewel Shards, and run off into the sunset, singing.
The End

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mochichan on August 10, 2006, 1:31:33 PM

mochichan on
mochichanplease do more. please. please I`ll give you some cake! :3

Shadow_ShamanGirl on May 12, 2006, 2:01:29 PM

Shadow_ShamanGirl on
Shadow_ShamanGirlthis is sooooo funny! yes, this is the 2nd story that I actually added to my fave list. XD ha ha ha, this story's so halarious! awesome! ^^

dragons_healing_blood on August 2, 2005, 5:06:27 AM

dragons_healing_blood on
dragons_healing_bloodtehe tehe!

yami_yugi_chic on March 18, 2005, 6:27:54 PM

yami_yugi_chic on
yami_yugi_chicI was eating a bacon sandwich when I was reading this and now its all over the carpet *sweatdrop*

SoloAzume on March 18, 2005, 7:01:50 AM

SoloAzume on
SoloAzumeMY LORD! This is great! DO MORE! *burst into laughter*

PrincessDaisy on March 17, 2005, 7:21:55 AM

PrincessDaisy on
PrincessDaisy(same comment as wolf queen)

Wolf_Queen on December 31, 2004, 12:43:39 AM

Wolf_Queen on
Wolf_QueenI was drinking milk when I read this and it CAME OUT OF MY NOSE! anyway, that is how funny it is! +fav

Emerald on December 26, 2004, 8:07:44 AM

Emerald on
EmeraldxDDDDD I love the ending! XP Yet another story of yours that makes me laugh. *claps* +favs

necromancer_boy on November 6, 2004, 6:30:53 AM

necromancer_boy on
necromancer_boyi think i may have been under the influence of candy when i wrote this. either that, or my inner freak is trying to escape. meh.
Anyway, can't you just see Kikyo and Naraku running away with the jewel, and singing? Hmm?