Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Missing

A boredom-induced SasuNaru fic. Read it.

Chapter 2 - Missing

Chapter 2 - Missing


For all of you who thought that the introduction for my first chapter was long, I'm sorry.

In any case, we're on chapter two now. Yes! Second Chapter! Yay! Read it! Comment! Otherwise I'm going to sic Eliza, and Bongo Bongo on you! And Dani might help too, if she likes the story. *Makes a scary face*



Chapter 2: Missing



It was Sasuke who broke the spontaneous kiss, pulling back.

“What the hell did you do that for?” he demanded, trying not to focus on the facts that a: Naruto had kissed him, b: He'd kissed Naruto back, and c: Naruto was lying on top of him.

“You kissed me back, baka.” Naruto replied.

“Get off of me.” was what Sasuke had planned to say, when Naruto kissed him again. This time, Sasuke didn't try to pull away. Naruto grinned, feeling Sasuke's tongue on his lips. He parted them slightly, allowing the dark-haired boy to taste his tongue. Eventually, they came up for air.

“I'm gay.” Sasuke said disbelievingly. “We just made out on my kitchen floor. You just kissed me.”

Naruto raised an eyebrow. “Oh, really? Who was it who just stuck his tongue in who's mouth?” he asked.

Sasuke flushed. “Me.” He said sheepishly. “Did you...like it?”
Naruto nodded, blushing.

“Do you want to do it again?” Sasuke asked.

Naruto shook his head. “I need to go home and take a shower. I'm all sweaty from running here.”

“You can use mine.” Sasuke said, without thinking.

“Why, so you can jump me the minute I step out?” Naruto asked teasingly. “Fat chance.”

“I wasn't going to do anything.”



“So, how did your date go?” Sasuke asked Sakura, despite already knowing the outcome.

“I don't get it! Naruto's had a crush on me forever, and then first opportunity he has to kiss me, he skips out after two seconds in.” Sakura pouted.

Sasuke had to fight not to laugh. He and Naruto had spent an hour kissing each other the previous night, and if Sakura found out, she would probably kill them.

“Mornin'” Naruto said, yawning. He slid into his desk, next to Sakura.

“Late night?” she asked him. Evidently, the failed date hadn't ruined their friendship.

“Yeah.” Naruto replied vaguely. As Sakura turned back to her desk, Sasuke glanced at him out of the corner of his eye. He mouthed `keep it simple' and Naruto gave a subtle nod.

“So: Who's ready for our next assignment?” Kakashi asked, dropping a folder on his desk. “Not that you have a choice.”

“What is it?” Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke asked.

“We're hunting a murderer.” Kakashi said cheerfully.



“How come we always end up getting creepy assignments, like hunting for a psychopathic murderer?” Naruto whispered, shivering slightly. They were hiding on a foggy street, in groups of two. He and Sasuke had been paired up.

“Are you cold?” Sasuke asked, moving closer. He wrapped an arm around Naruto.

Naruto leaned into him, then started. “Look!” he hissed. “Down there!”

Someone was skulking around beneath the ledge that the two ninja were hiding on. They were carrying a body.

Sasuke placed two fingers on a cord that was tied to a nail in the wall. “Fire Style.” He ordered. “Art of the Dragon.” The cord burst into flames, and a single tongue of fire raced off towards Kakashi's location.

“Huh?” a gravelly voice said, looking upwards. “What's that?”

“Art of the Doppelganger: Solid Form.” Naruto said, then sixteen Narutos jumped down, surrounding the man. Sasuke remained on the ledge, holding a knife and a shuriken.

“So, they finally sent someone after me?” a voice whispered in Sasuke's ear. Sasuke's eye's widened, then he lurched forwards, a dagger sticking out of his back.

“Sasuke!” Naruto jumped up to catch the falling Uchiha boy.

“What's going on!” Kakashi asked, jumping out of a nearby tree.

“Someone stabbed Sasuke, while I was down here.” Naruto explained.

“Not…this guy.” Sasuke groaned. “Someone else.”

“Where's Sakura?” Naruto demanded.

“Right here! There was some guy dragging a body back there. Only, it wasn't a body.” Sakura explained as she ran up. The man who Naruto had surrounded had run away, leaving a corpse-shaped stuffed sack lying on the ground. She knelt down next to Sasuke, and pulled a needle and thread out of a pocket. “Whoever stabbed him removed the knife. I'm going to have to sew it up.” She said. “This is going to hurt, but try and keep still.”



*evil face* Man, I just love cliffhangers, eh?

Sorry. This is how I end a chapter without a potentially crappy ending sentence. The yaoi is going to get a little more intense, as is the violence, but never the twain shall meet. And that's my guarantee! *Necromancer Boy's seal of violence-free yaoi* It's also going to fairly clean, so anyone who came here looking for a hardcore hentai story is going to be disappointed. That's not to say it won't get a little dirty, but there won't be a play-by-play of the bedroom activities. *Necromancer Boy's seal of `I'm a bit of a prude, and I have no intention of giving you a play-by-play of the bedroom activities'* V-_-


Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SakuraRei on June 26, 2007, 1:32:48 AM

SakuraRei on
SakuraReiKeep on writting PLEASE!!!!! the story is too good!!!!
I Love ur story so please show the next one is so GREAT!!!

draggie_girl on December 31, 2006, 2:54:34 AM

draggie_girl on
draggie_girlthis is a very good story!!! write more! write more! ^^

twosides on February 26, 2006, 10:32:58 AM

twosides on
twosidesare you going to make another ch?! i want to see what happens next!! (sorry just had a cookie ^.^

faustrulesallwithhao on November 1, 2005, 4:57:28 AM

faustrulesallwithhao on
faustrulesallwithhaoO.o. that is very very nice. though dont sic eliza on me. she'd kill me for what i said about her in my fanfic.

Shattering_Light942 on August 10, 2005, 3:42:37 PM

Shattering_Light942 on
Shattering_Light942Yaoi, Yaoi, Yaoi *Repeats x100+*

I love this coupling, even though I love Sasuke-kun too much to really watch him become homo-sexual... >.

dragons_healing_blood on July 30, 2005, 1:23:47 PM

dragons_healing_blood on
dragons_healing_bloodSQUEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
this so coolies!
i love it, and i can't wait till you write the next chappie!

shamenteen on July 29, 2005, 2:48:32 AM

shamenteen on
shamenteenMore!!! Oh, and I want some more SasukeNaruto fluff!!! *favs*

TheArchitect on March 16, 2005, 3:41:33 AM

TheArchitect on
TheArchitectI like this story so far - it makes a change to find one that's not too graphic, cos even though I like yaoi, I think that can spoil it sometimes. Anyway, yay! It is sehr gut!

necromancer_boy on December 27, 2004, 8:44:15 AM

necromancer_boy on
necromancer_boyThe third chapter is in the works. I forgot to explain the title of this chapter, so it's going up in the next one. Also: some quick fixes for A Brush With Death. V^_^