Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Adopted and HI

The adopted creatures I adopted. (Sorry it took so long.) Hope you like it!

Chapter 1 - Adopted and HI

Chapter 1 - Adopted and HI
"Halt!" some guard yelled. He had dark brown hair that went down to his ears, barely grazing them. He flashed his light ant one-legged Jack and Seita, his sister. "You two shouldn't be here! It's too late in the night, and we don't want you to get get jumped."
  "You dare raise your voice at a princess?" Jack asked the guard accusingly, causing Seita laughter. "Apologize to Princess Seita immediatally, or face serious punnishment."
  The guard fell to his knees in front of the pink kit. "My deepest apologies, Your Royal Highness Seita, High Princess of the towm of-"
  Seita stood high up, and said, in a voice as rich and fair as the young kit was, "I am not the 'High Princess' of anywhere, but I come from a beautiful town called Beastrone. You shall go there someday, if you remember that the princess gives you permission. I understand where you are coming from, when you look out for your people. I am happy this city has a fair policeman like you."
  "Thank you, princess," he said.
  "Well, off with you, then," Jack said, his dark green fur glistening in the faint moonlight. He was sick of the guard every moment. He clawed at the guard and hissed, "Never come back."
  "Of course, my Duke-"
  "Jack."
  The guard bowed again and left.

So... that's it. Comments?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment