Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Second

I'm dead. I've died with so much on my mind. I guess I can tell you. You won't hurt me. I've already paid the worst price. But if you want to, I will tell you my life story. Secrets I couldn't tell you. If I were alive. But, who am I? My name is Jesse.

Chapter 2 - Second

Chapter 2 - Second
Well, second grade. It was somewhat important. At least, one day. Yeah, that's when it started.

I was sitting with James. It was time for Science. We were lab partners. We had to find out if salt, sugar, or flour dissolved. I thought it was flour that did, but was proven way wrong. I didn't like to be wrong. And I wasn't about to stop stirring until it either dissolved or went all over the floor. Sadly, all it did was get over James.
"What did you do that for?" He roared at me. I didn't know what to do. "What, can't you take a hint? Flour. Doesn't. Dissolve. Get it now? Or do we have to carve it in you stupid, thick head?"
I started crying. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." The tears came down faster than I could stop them. "I'm s-sorry. I di-didn't kn-know!"
"Oh, great. Now she's crying. Oh, we want to call your Mommy? So sad. WA, WA, WA! Ha-ha." Then he lost himself in his laughs.
The teacher wasn't in. Mr. Nugget never was during the experiments.
What I did next, I wasn't proud of. I'm still not proud of it. I punched him. Square in the mouth. He didn't see it coming. He fell on the floor.
"Who needs their Mommy now, huh?" I screamed at him. "Who's the baby now?"
Mr. Nugget came running in and saw James on the floor, blood running from his mouth. He never asked what happened.

After that, James never spoke to me again unless we were forced together as lab partners. He hated my guts, I knew it. But I couldn't tell him I knew. He was my only friend before then. I never got another friend after him. I didn't want to hurt anyone else. I didn't want to be hurt again.

Christa, when she found out, just told me that getting the calls from school gave her a headache.

Funny, everything that anyone did gave her a headache.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment