Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hard Fall

My fan character Aryii finally comes back to konoha and she bumps into her old friend Amaya.

Chapter 1 - Hard Fall

Chapter 1 - Hard Fall
“Naruto wait up!!!!”
A long black haird girl shouted running to catch up with the bright blonde boy.He stoped and look back. She caught up and bent down to catch her breath. “Since when are you in a hurry to get to the acadamy Naru-san?!”
“Since Sakura said she is going on a date with the first person to get there”
*Now only if May-chan would do that!*


*Flashback* (in amayas head)

A 5 year old girl run to catch up with her friend. “WAIT MAY-SAN!!!!”

“Well hurry up Aryii were goin be late for class and if were late Iruka sensai said we we have to run 600 laps around the school!!”

“ok ok ‘m comin im comin... well u know i have to go back to my home in the earth village tomarrow so...here!”
The brown haired girl handed her friend a package. (she opns the paper and box) There in the box was a necklace that had best friends carved in to it It had to dragons twisting to gether and the necklace was a choker so you could wear it as a ninja. “ARYII how could you aford it!!”
“well I kinda did some after school stuff for sensai and earned money and I knew you would like it so there it is!!” Aryii said with a crooked smile on her face.

*End Flashback*


“amaya.....amaya...YO AMAYA YOU AWAKE!!!!” Naruto shouted to get Amaya out of her trance.
“Huh..what?..oh yea naruto just remembering sometimeing......... hey I’ll race you to the academy!”
“OK!!” Amaya toke of running WAY faster than naruto she looked back to see him than the next thing she knew ...WAM!!!!!!!! She bumped in to someone.
“I’m soooo sorry can i help yo...”she stared to trail off as she looked up because this person had WAY longer hair and a lot more grown up but she was shere... this was Aryii!*She embraced the girl in a hug*
“yo yo yo do I know you??”She said not taking a look at her.
“oh my god..your...AMAYA!!!!” She hugged back and Naruto starred.
“ok ok big reunion blah blah blah hug hug hug talk talk talk whatever can we go?!?!”
After he said that the girls just glared at him and laughed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Silence-Of-An-Amgel on October 15, 2006, 7:12:46 AM

Silence-Of-An-Amgel on
Silence-Of-An-AmgelXD You got Amaya! Just instead of embracing she would have glomped her >,<! XD I still like it

nejislover123 on October 14, 2006, 1:25:17 PM

nejislover123 on
nejislover123I'll add more later