Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - back together

My fan character Aryii finally comes back to konoha and she bumps into her old friend Amaya.

Chapter 2 - back together

Chapter 2 - back together
"HURRY UP YOU EMOTIONLY STUPID GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"SHUT-UP YOU SAKURA CRAZED BOY"Amaya screamed ack and punched naruto so hard he flew all the way to the academy."Happy now were here" Amaya smirked
"Yea well....." But the girls could no laonger hear him all they could here was the sound of there voices."So what breings you back to konoha?
"well I had to leav the earth village because I kinda well did some danage to the market the you know what got loose."
"Oh yeah well anyway I'm just glad your back!"
"I've got a question May-san....whos the really hiperactive kid"Aryii wispered just a little to loud.
"HEYY...WHO YOU CALLEN HAPERAPTIVE?"
"I said hIperACtive idiot get it right" she smirked with her eyes closed as they walked in to the acadmey.
"I can't beileve how much this place has changed...hey..is Iruka still here????And are there any eye candys in your class I meen our class???
"Well yes Irukas still here and yes there sre some "eye candys" in the class the most popular is an Uchiha."
"Uchiha really I thought well you know.."
"yea but one is still here his name is Sasuke and all the girls in the class totally love him I kinda think he's cute but consider him more of a friend than a hottie.
"Ok can I meet him?"
"ok and the girls walked into class forgeting about naruto"



*Flashback*

*Teacher*"ok class today since we are konochi in traning we must pick up the nomal life style of woman to go under cover. So today we will get with buddy and do herb picking.

*Add more thater*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment