Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - first quiz

My quiz results

Chapter 1 - first quiz

Chapter 1 - first quiz

Your guy: Neji (me: *gasp* who woulda ever though that he would ever like someone! lol, jk...kinda...)What he likes about you: You are so friendly and easy to get along with. Actually, he tried hating you at first, but it didn't work...

What the characters say and think about you:

-Boys-

What Sasuke says: "She's strong and she's smart."What Sasuke thinks: *A very good fighter, and a tough opponent.

*What Naruto says: "She's fun to be with, and really strong!"What Naruto thinks: *She's pretty!

*What Neji says: "She strong, nice, pretty, smart. Everything."What Neji thinks: *She's cool. It's destiny I met her.* (me: What is it with you in destiny?? -_-;;)
What Kiba says: "She nice and strong and smart. She's got it all!"What Kiba thinks: *Why would she pick Neji over me?? I made it pretty strong I liked her...

*What Shikamaru says: "Nice and strong. Not only that, smart. Tough opponent."What Shikamaru thinks: *Nice and strong. Not only that, smart. Tough opponent.

*What Rock Lee says: "She's nice, strong, smart, and hell, pretty! She's the package."What Rock Lee thinks: **Cries* Why did she pick Neji? I'm better!

*What Gaara says: "She's got a little bit of everything, she'll be a tough opponent."What Gaara thinks: *Very very strong...

*What Kakashi says: "Perfect student."What Kakashi thinks: *We should have a bakini bash...

*What Choji says: "Youdfa ajcka dkjr iafjc aijewi riaj fvaije."(Translation: I want meat, really really really bad!! lol, jk!! So perfect, it's scary...)What Choji thinks: "She's got a big heart.

"What Kankuro says: "She's cool."What Kankuro thinks: *WON'T ANYONE STOP BOTHERING ME BY SAYING I WEAR TEMARI'S MAKE UP?? I DON'T!* (me: Sure you don't) (him: Grrr) (me: Leaving)

What Kabuto says: "She's perfect!"What Kabuto thinks: *She'll be the best one to work for Orochimaru, except Sasuke of course, actually, I think they're in the same range.*

-Girls-

What Sakura says: "She a great friend and person!*What Sakura thinks: *Why is she better then me??

*What Ino says: "Cool person! And she listens to me!!" (me: The only one huh.)What Ino thinks: *I'm better then her, right?

*What Hinata says: "I really like her. I think she's one of me best friends, as well as everyone else's."What Hinata thinks: *She's so nice, and she not only listens, she hears. She's even made Neji not want to kill me! As much...but anyways, I am greatful to her.

*What Temari says: "She's great! We are almost always hanging together."What Temari thinks: *She's perfect!

*What Tenten says: "She's an interesting opponent."What Tenten thinks: *I can never hit her with my weapons!! Grrr...*

Take this quiz!


[url= http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

PS I did not make these resuts I copyed and pasted this from the quiz website resuts!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kouni46892742 on February 7, 2007, 5:29:14 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742hey where did you get this quiz i click the link and it just brings me to the main page