Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - The Next Guardian issue 23

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 23 - The Next Guardian issue 23

Chapter 23 - The Next Guardian issue 23


The evil sonic and knuckles held Ekyt's arms back. He decided to bide his time and conserve his energy. The face he looked into was his own. “Not you again.” Said Ekyt through gritted teeth. His evil twin smiled. “Me again.” Whap!

He had slapped Ekyt. “Well, well, well, what do we have here?” He removed the bandage from Ekyt's arm. “You disgrace us both,” said the evil Ekyt. “Can't do anything without a boo-boo, can you?” he said mockingly before spitting in his face. He flicked Ekyt's ear. Until Ekyt bit his finger.

“Ow!” He used the distraction to throw his assailants and rush his counterpart. He darted behind him and took him down. They tussled in the grass. The good Ekyt took punch after punch, while trading off some of his own. The creatures piled on. Ekyt, with one more burst of strength, flung them in different directions. “This is between you and me, coward.” Ekyt yelled to his evil “brother” “Fight your own battle.” “Why should I do that?”

Time was running out. Ekyt had to diffuse this situation. He used a throwing knife to pin the evil ones down before holding “himself” hostage. “Give up, or you're done.” The evil Ekyt raised his arms. “Gimme your coat. Now!” The evil him did as he was told.

Ekyt grabbed the coat and stared down his enemies. His hazel eyes had a cold look. The evil clones ran away. Ekyt walked back toward the cosmic interstate. Just one more task.

The last task was to rescue ten prisoners from Robotnik. He stood outside the factory. He could try the stealth approach, or he could let himself get captured. No. If he was captured, Robotnik called the shots. He decided on plan “A”

Or he would have, had he not been captured at that moment by Snively and a team of thirty swatbots. “I give up.” “Good choice, runt.” Said Snively. He shackle Ekyt and marched him inside.

In the war room, Robotnik paced. Then the doors slid open with a swish. His most hated human enemy was in his grasp once more. Robotnik broke into a smile at the site. He started to talk, but Ekyt was faster. “So, slime-bucket, what are you gonna do to me this time. I'm alone, so take your time. Oh, and Blubberbolts, I would suggest Atkins.” Robotnik growled and grabbed a weapon. It shot a laser that broke Ekyt's cuffs.

“Just you and me.” Ekyt taunted. He gulped inwardly. I hope this works.

Robotnik opened fire. He had forgotten that this was his own war room… Ekyt rolled behind a critical machine. The machine that could contact the robots. “Curses! Oh, how you'll pay for that.” Robotnik continued to fire. Ekyt snuck up from behind. He tapped Robotnik on the shoulder.

“Eh?” said Robotnik. That was before Ekyt's fist slammed into him. Ekyt picked up a weapon and locked and loaded it. Time to finish the job.



To Be Continued…



Linda-Su had restless dreams. About war. About Ekyt. Ekyt. She sat up with a start. What a dream! He had been hung by that creepy skunk Saint John. She shuddered and grabbed the coat she used for a blanket. It was his. She sighed as she breathed in every fiber. It smelled like hope.

She turned on her back and stared at the ceiling. A human and an echidna? How had that happened. No matter how, it did. He cared. That kiss told her that. She smiled fondly at the memory. I wonder how he's doing. Maybe I'll check out Mount Fate. For some reason, that was where she went to think.

As she arrived, she saw a strange site. Sonic and Knuckles were bathed in a green glowing light. And they were frozen. She started towards them, but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. “Another for my collection.” Linda-Su didn't even have time to scream.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on October 5, 2006, 4:49:19 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogI am getting there ^^

Oh and sorry I'm not leaving very many comments. Sorry about that