Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - The Next Guardian Issue # 24

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 24 - The Next Guardian Issue # 24

Chapter 24 - The Next Guardian Issue # 24


The Next Guardian Issue # 24



Ekyt raced down the corridors, blasting open cell doors. He stopped at the end of a hallway to make sure everyone was with him. A collection of animals followed him. He counted them…10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 69. That was more than enough. He just couldn't leave anyone behind.

They encountered no resistance until they were outside. Snively and his thirty swatbots again. Only this time, Ekyt had the advantage. “Take cover! Move!” he shouted. Animals struggled to comply. “What? Swatbots, open fire!” Ekyt dodged behind a rock, then sprang out, the weapon in his hand blazing. He had mowed down twenty before the ammunition ran dry. “Got you now. Swatbots, capture him.” Ekyt fought them the best he could, but it was an uphill battle. Until a group of four prisoners helped him.

“Charmy, take out Snively. Espio, do your thing. Mighty, chuck this rock. I'll do my usual.” Vector and the other Chaotix began to help. That left two for six for Ekyt. There had been worse odds.
He ripped off one's head, and threw it like a bowling ball, knocking over two other swatbots. He pole-vaulted off his staff an threw a kick into another. That left three more. Um, actually, they were all destroyed. Espio had pulled his chameleon moves off and destroyed the rest. “Everyone okay?” Ekyt yelled to the group. They all answered in the affirmative.

“Thanks for your help, Chaotix. You got me out of that mess.” “Our pleasure.” Said Mighty. “Okay, Knothole is this way.”



Two hours later…

Everyone was accounted for. Ekyt received no dirty looks, and no insults. He was congratulated several times, though. As he knelt before the king, he presented the proof that he had done the three deeds requested. “Well done,” said King Elias. “To be honest, I never doubted you were one of us.” Ekyt blushed with pride, and mumbled “Thank you sire”

Now it was on to the floating island.



Issue # 25: Ekyt vs. ???

Find out next issue!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment