Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - The Next Guardian # 25

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 25 - The Next Guardian # 25

Chapter 25 - The Next Guardian # 25


The Next Gardian Issue 25



“You. But…you're dead. You've gotta be.” “Fool! I'm immortal. The power of eleven chaos emeralds coarse through my veins. Do you really expect to defeat me? A mortal? Hah” “It's happened before-Enerjak! Or whatever you call yourself. Now you let Sonic and Knuckles go.” He rushed Enerjak, but stopped as Enerjak held his other prisoner up above his head. Linda-Su.

Ekyt stopped. “What do you want, Enerjak” Enver mind. It's always a chaos emerald. Put her down and I'll show you where it is.” Ekyt looked resigned. Enerjak smiled that vile smile and set her down. Ekyt began a brisk path to Mount Fate.

“So, this is the place, is it? Get if for me! Now!” Ekyt grinned and then turned toward Enerjak. “Boy, being alive for years certainly didn't do much for your wisdom, did it?” Ekyt threw a right cross punch that caught the ancient echidna in the jaw. “You'll pay for that, boy!” He threw his shoulder into the seventeen year old. Ekyt hit the ground and rolled immediately into his legs, knocking off his balance. Enerjak punched though, sending the human into Mount Fate. He cocked a weapon and aimed it at Ekyt. Ekyt stared down death with hatred. This had to be it.

“Chill out!” Sonic slammed into Enerjak and moved the blast away from Ekyt. “Didja miss me, gramps?” shouted Knuckled, gliding into him. “Gahh! Fools. You'll pay!” “Ekyt! Catch!” Linda-Su threw him his staff. Ekyt caught it and bashed Enerjak in the head, though he was rewarded with a kick to the face.

“Get…50… rings. I'll hold him off.” Ekyt and Enerjak continued the fight as Sonic dashed off, with Knuckled in tow. Ekyt blocked a shot with his staff and used the momentum to deliver a strike. Enerjak threw him. He landed on his feet and came back. Ekyt dodged a blast with that weapon and used his staff to vault over Enerjak and deliver a sweep kick that swept the echidna off his feet.”

“You know, for someone “immortal” you sure fight like a wuss!” taunted Ekyt. Hurry up guys! he thought. Enerjak struck down, but Ekyt blocked with his staff. It was a stalemate. “You're through” Ekyt snarled. “Your mistake was going after my friends…Dmitri.” The echidna let loose a scream. Ekyt broke the stalemate with a kick to the stomach. Then two blurs rushed by.

“Mix 50 rings, add some chaos emeralds, stir, and you have…SUPER SONIC and HYPER KNUCKLES” All three attack, driving Enerjak back to his imprisonment. Enerjak was almost into the chamber. Linda-Su held something…A chaos syphon! “Linda! Go for it!” She switched it on. Enerjak screamed, but soon was nearly drained. “Curses! You haven't seen the last of Enerjak!” He fled.

Sonic and Knuckles lost their super forms. They were tired. Ekyt was exhausted. And he ached. He hadn't noticed it before. But as the adranaline left him, his body became fatigued.” Linda and Sonic helped him up while Knuckles retrieved his staff.

“Nice work, Ekyt.”

Somewhere in Knothole, a saucy yellow hedgehog watched through binoculars. So that was the famed Ekyt. Sasha had her next target.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment