Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - The Next Guardian Issue 26

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 26 - The Next Guardian Issue 26

Chapter 26 - The Next Guardian Issue 26


The Next Guardian Issue # 26



Sasha (From Texas_Luver's fanfic “Reality check”- Thanks for letting me use her!) watched the human struggle to his feet. Then he was hugged by that echidna Linda-Su. She licked her lips. He could be quite a challenge. She was a sucker for underdogs.

Ekyt got to his feet. He was embraced by Linda. “God, do you ever noticed you get injured?” She had spied the blood on his shoulder and his cut lip. “C'mon, easy does it, let's get you cleaned up. Then you can clear your name with the real Locke.” “The real Locke?” Ekyt asked. “Yeah, I saw him when I unfroze. Enerjak had gotten the jump on him, too.” Ekyt frowned. “Then maybe I'm not banished…” A glimmer of hope appeared in his eyes. Linda-Su smiled.

“Oh, Ekyt, there you are!” a voice sang. “Huh?” Sasha sauntered up to him and kissed him on the cheek. “C'mon, sweetie, let's go grab a bite.” “What, hold it, who are you?” Ekyt asked. Sasha bumped Linda with her hip. “Oh, just thought I'd” she breathed “Thank you.” She moved to embrace him, but he was helping up Linda-Su.
“Who's that.” Snarled Linda. “Never mind, time for a little girl talk.” She put on a false smile and took Sasha by the arm. “Let's have a little chat.” Sasha gave Ekyt a wink. “Be back sweetie!” she said as she blew him a kiss.

Ekyt turned to Sonic and Knuckles, who were both laughing hysterically. “Do either of you know who she is?” Ekyt asked. Sonic answered, “Yeah, she homed in on me once. She likes to wreck relationships.” At that moment, The two women were yanking each other's hair. Ekyt moved between them and pried them apart. “Look,” he said, trying to be polite, “I don't even know you. I'm sorry, but I'm with Linda here.” Linda made a move toward Sasha, but he held her back. “Easy, I don't know her. Let her be. She'll go bother someone else.” They walked away.

“Huh!” Sasha said, stamping her foot. Well, she'd just have to get rid of Linda-Su. This guy was no Sonic, but he'd do. At least until she met someone better.

Linda was sitting on Mount Fate, thinking about today's strange encounter. Ekyt was off, talking with the Echidna High Command, along with Knuckles. “Hi, sweetie.” Sasha handcuffed Linda-Su and gagged her. “Sorry, honey. This one's mine.” She sauntered off, looking for Ekyt.



MEANWHILE …



“And that's what happened, Dad.” Knuckles had explained everything to Locke. “Hmmm, I see. I never would have allowed Ekyt to be banned. Misuse of a power ring, indeed.” He turned to Ekyt. “You may resume training as a future guardian. “Thank you, sir.” Ekyt bowed and left. He had to tell Linda the good news.

Sasha hurried up along side him. “Hey, welcome back. I heard you're not banned anymore.” She put her arm around him. Ekyt blushed, but told her firmly. “Look, I have no interest in you. It's nothing personal. Well, exept for the fact that you like to ruin relationships. Now, please, find someone else.” Ekyt continued his walk to Mount Fate.

Sasha, normally yellow, turned red with anger. He was harder to crack than Sonic. Then she spied Knuckles. “Hmmm. He'll do.” She jogged after him.

Ekyt gound Linda-Su, still handcuffed and gagged. He took off the gag. “Who did this to you?” he asked “That smutty hedgehog.” As Ekyt went to work on the handcuffs, she asked “Be honest, Ekyt. Did you know her before me?” Ekyt gave her a comical look with his eyebrow raised before shaking his head. “No. I've always been a lone wolf. Until you helped me come out of my shell a little.” Snap! “There we go. Now, what do we about her?” Linda grinned. “I have an idea…”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on March 3, 2006, 2:00:20 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianCouldn't resist adding comedy.