Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - The next Guardian Special # 1

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 27 - The next Guardian Special # 1

Chapter 27 - The next Guardian Special # 1


The Next Guardian Issue 27 :Welcome back party special part 1



“Hey Knux, gotta warn you. Stay away from the hedgehog.” Knuckles grinned. “You know I've only got eyes for Julie-Su.” Ekyt nodded. “Now, I just wanted your permission. You know how diamonds are a girl's best friend? Well, Linda-Su thinks that emeralds should be a hedgehog's best friend.” Knuckles look confused until Ekyt explained the plan.”



LATER

“Hey, Sash. Sorry `bout that. Had to put the show on for Linda. You know I can't resist beauty.” Ekyt grinned. He flashed a thumbs up to Knuckles and Linda outside the window. Ekyt cozied up to her. “Now, how about I kiss you goodnight?” He asked. “But it's the middle of the day.” She said. Ekyt smiled. “Not for you, it's not!” “Huh?” said Sasha before green light covered her. “Hey! What's going on?” “Change of plans, baby.” Linda-Su and Knuckled walked in. Together, they picked her up and carried her to the cosmic interstate. Ekyt said to Sasha. “Here we are. Maybe my alter self will like you better. Oh, and stay away from Linda.” They tossed her in.

The alter Ekyt looked up to see what was causing the shadow. He caught the hedgehog, who's emerald prison disappeared. “Hey there,” he said. They walked off.

“Good riddance!” said Linda. She looked up to Ekyt. He blushed. He still couldn't make eye contact with her. He hugged her, though. “Hey, I'd better get back to training. But I've got a surprise for you later.” He walked off with Knuckles.



IN TRAINING

Ekyt threw a kick, back flipped, and landed in front of the emerald. He untied the cloth covering his eyes. His placement was perfect. “Your instinct to protect the emerald is almost fully developed.” Knuckles said. “Thanks Knux. I've gotta go.” Knuckles grinned. “Yeah, me too. You ready for this?” “No!” said Ekyt. “Aw, c'mon, you know me and Julie, and you know Linda. Look, it's not a date.” Ekyt blushed at the word and mumbled. “Just…my…first…don't know…” Knuckles chuckled. “Relax, this is a group thing. Tails and Amy, Sonic and Sally, Me and Julie-Su, and you and Linda-Su. No big deal. Just chill. Let's get ready.”

Ekyt wore his red shirt, with black pants and his long black coat. His normal look. Knuckles wore a tie. Ekyt walked to Linda's and knocked. “Hi” he said. “You ready?” Yup



EARLIER



“…And so, in honor of Ekyt being welcomed into our society, there will be a celebratory party. Thank you all for your time.” King Elias finished his speech.



PRESENT

“I'm sorry about that whole Sasha thing…” Ekyt said, looking down. This was killing him. He liked her, but this was awkward. She smiled at his obvious embarrassment, and put her hand on his shoulder, and stifling laughter when his neck turned red. “Hey, not your fault. Let's go.”

So the party began. Everyone was having a good time. But the life of the part was Tails and Amy Rose. Until their bed time. Sally, who treated Tails like a little brother, put him and Amy to bed. The party continued. Until a robot crashed through the wall. “Wha…” Ekyt herded everyone away from it. The he joined Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow in the standoff. “Robotnik!” they all said.

“Right, pathetic animals! Sorry to crash the party, but I wasn't invited. “No Duh, `Buttnick. You have a bad habit of spoiling the atmosphere.” The robot lashed out one giant hand and sent all four of them flying. They all hit the wall, but were back up in an instant. “You know the old saying,” said Robotnik, “If at first you don't invade, try, try again.” He laughed as he launched missiles, arrows, and lasers at the group.



TO BE CONTINUED…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on March 3, 2006, 2:39:12 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianJust felt like writing about a party.