Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - The Next Guardian special part 2

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 28 - The Next Guardian special part 2

Chapter 28 - The Next Guardian special part 2


The Next Guardian Special #1 part 2



Sonic and Shadow moved the guests out of the building while Knuckles and Ekyt distracted Robotnik. Tails air-lifted Amy (They woke up when they heard the confusion). Amy swung her hammer and cracked the giant robot's windshield. Glass hit Robotnik. But he made the robot knock them out of the air. Knuckles caught Amy and Ekyt caught Tails. “Good job. We'll finish it.” Ekyt climbed up on a table. “Hey Robo-brain! Thirsty?” Ekyt threw a half-full punch bowl at Robotnik. Controls sizzled from the liquid. “Cursed!” Robotnik shouted as he tried to control the robot.

The robot took the supports off the building. It was going to collapse. Knuckles and Ekyt dove out windows as the building collapsed. Robotnik was beneath the rubble. Sonic and Shadow had returned. The robots legs were sticking out. “Let's take away it's mobility.” Said Shadow. The group nodded approval. Before they could do that, one giant leg kicked out and caught the group by surprise. Sonic and Ekyt each jumped and run up the leg. Knuckles took the unconscious Amy's hammer. “Ekyt! Here!” He tossed the hammer. Ekyt caught it and pounded on one leg while Sonic worked on the other with a spindash. Shadow and Knuckles took thick boards from the building and used it to pry up the broken building. Piece by piece it lifted.

Robotnik snuck behind the group. He took the uncouncious Tails and Amy. He jumped in his hidden hovercraft and shouted. “Foolish mamalls. I've got your tenacious little rugrats. Back off if you want to see them ever again.” They all stepped back hands raised. “Good.” Robotnik muttered something into his dashboard communicator. Seconds later, swatbots surrounded the four left standing. “Now, I think I'll take you two.” Robotnik pointed at Sonic and Ekyt. “You two have forced me tear the hair from my head.” Ekyt laughed. It was time for a gamble. “From where? There's nothing up there, chrome dome.” The group laughed as they guessed his plan. The swatbots shackled Sonic and Ekyt. Three pairs of handcuffs each. Two sets of leg shackles. Even chain around their shoulders for good measure. Sonic and Ekyt let them do it. Wait for it…

“Run for it! Bug out!” Knuckles and Shadow ran unwillingly. Robotnik grabbed the human by his shirt and snarled “That was a mistake. We may both be humans, but I think we know who's smarter.' Ekyt laughed. “Yeah, that's an easy one. Why do you set yourself up? I'll say it. I'm smarter, right.” Robotnik punched the human in the jaw. “If you were, you would have kept quiet.”

They were marched miled, with swatbot rifles jammed in their backs. Ekyt looked down. “My fault Sonic.” Sonic just shook his head. “No, it's not. Just bad luck mixed with evil.” Ekyt still looked down. He spotted a sharp stone. He looked at Sonic expectantly. “Yo Butnik, don't look now, but it looks like the freedom fighters want a word with you.” Robotnik looked to the left as Ekyt kicked the stone up into his fists. This'll come in handy he thought.

“What happened?” asked Amy “Yeah, why can't I move?” asked Tails. “Be quiet, you pests.” Snively hit Amy and Tails. Ekyt and Sonic both turned red with fury. They both dove forward and hit Snively with their heads. Ekyt landed painfully on the side of his face. Sonic nipped-up and jumped up and down on Snively. Until he was shot in the leg.

“There goes your speed, you super blue pest.” Robotnik cackled. “I'll heal someday, `butnik. And when I do…” For the rest of the journey Sonic walked with a limp.

They arrived at a dark-looking building. “Welcome to my prison. You are either roboticized or dead when you come here.” Robotnik cackled. “Question from the crowd!” said Ekyt. “You missed the part where we escape and beat you to a pulp.” Robotnik threw them all into a cell. He held Ekyt back. “I am going to make you regret ever coming here.”



WHAT IS ROBOTNIK GOING TO DO?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flashthehedgehog on October 6, 2006, 8:01:04 AM

Flashthehedgehog on
FlashthehedgehogNeat story and endless suspense. Good work.

You know it may be slower than an ordinary computer, much slower in-fact, but it's so fun to read from my DS! Anyway great work, I'm sorry I didn't get through a lot today. Oh and I did what you wanted me to do on my reunion of forces, more stories will be coming up shortly, as soon as i get my homework done. ^^