Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - The Next Guardian Issue # 32

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 32 - The Next Guardian Issue # 32

Chapter 32 - The Next Guardian Issue # 32


The Next Guardian Issue #32



“You okay, Shadow?” Ekyt asked as the smoke cleared. “Fine.” Shadow growled. Ekyt clapped him on the shoulder. “Thanks for the save.” Ekyt turned to walk away. “What do you think you're doing. That emerald was mine. I'm coming, too. Plus that blue pest should come.”

“Sure, I'll help. I owe you one from that whole robot thing. Let's juice.” They moved at a quick pace.

They reached the crater where from which Echidnapolis had broken away from the earth. They searched the crater. Ekyt saw a white, glowing round thing. He dug it out and held it up. That was it. Too easy.

A piercing light shot through the group. Athair stood before them. “That is a sacred piece of Echidna history. What is your reason for taking it from it's resting place.” Ekyt stepped toward Athair. “A chaos emerald is being held hostage until we recover and return the pieces of the comet.” Athair looked thoughtful.

“Very well. If all of you pass the three tasks required, it is yours. To you, blue one. You must return to the zone of silence and retrieve three toad creatures. You, the other hedgehog, you must successfully protect Knothole village from all attacks. And as for you, human.” Athair paused. “A future guardian? Well, Impressive for a human, especially one so young. Your task will be to go to devil's gulag and bring back that traitorous canine. But, be forewarned, Drago is no easy adversary. He has since been roboticized. Begin, all of you, and may the descendents of Steppenwolf watch over you.” The ancient creature vanished.

Let's get this over with, they all thought.



Sonic Solo

Sonic raced to the Zone of Silence portal. His mission was definitely the easiest. Those little toad pests were easy pickings. He stepped into the zone. “This'll be cake,” he said. An axe chopped the ground in front of him. Sonic gulped.

Spoke to soon, he thought. He ran up the axe's handle and socked it's owner in the face. It was the former warlord, Kodos. “Foolish hedgehog. You shall not pass alive.” Sonic dodged another hit, but got caught with a backhanded swat from the giant beast.

Hope the Others are doing better, Sonic thought to himself.



HOW ARE THEY DOING? FIND OUT NEXT ISSUE

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment