Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - The Next Guardian Issue # 33

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 33 - The Next Guardian Issue # 33

Chapter 33 - The Next Guardian Issue # 33


The Next Guardian Issue # 33



Shadow walked around Knothole, searching for a threat. Without the emerald, this was going to be harder. He saw a lone swatbot. Shadow ran up and smashed it. He took it's weapon. Time to keep moving. “This is easy,” Shadow said to himself. “Wrong, hedgehog!” Shadow looked up. “Robotnik?!”



Meawhile, Ekyt found himself at devil's gulag. Drago must be one of the toughest here, he thought. Some were just returning after Snively broke them out. More like being returned. Most had gone back to their old criminal ways, but they were all pretty much easier to catch, because they had been dealt with before. Ekyt talked with the guard, a strange looking animal. It was orange in color, with multiple arms and legs. The thing seemed to be an evolved spider. No time to deal with that now. I've gotta find Drago.

That shouldn't be too hard. Ekyt heard a howl. He moved hurriedly toward it and found Drago. The other prisoners seemed to be serving him. Ekyt pushed past them and walked up to Drago. “Have you food for me, human? Or are you food?” Drago laughed. “Neither. You're gonna come with me.” Ekyt looked him straight in the eyes.

“Says you, small fry? Tell you what, you beat me and two of my buddies here, and I'll come along quietly.” Two menacing thugs stepped forward, cracking their knuckles. Ekyt stood his ground as the prisoners made a circle around the combatants.



Sonic raced around Kodos until the creature lost him. Sonic jumped, and formed into a spiny ball and cut his axe. He took the stick and ran it into the giant monster's shins. He lost his balance and toppled, hitting his head on a rock, which knocked him out cold. Sonic raced past him. He found a ton of the frog creatures. He quickly grabbed three and raced out of the zone before Kodos came to. His mission was done. What about the others?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment