Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 35 - The Next Guardian Issue # 35 (Request!)

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 35 - The Next Guardian Issue # 35 (Request!)

Chapter 35 - The Next Guardian Issue # 35 (Request!)


While Knothole celebrated another victory, Ekyt tended to another wound. He jumped in the water and moved around, trying to get the dried blood off him. That little thing bled a lot. He scrubbed at his chest and stomach with his hands as it finally the blood finally flaked off. He dried himself off with a banana tree leaf, since there seemed to be a lack of towels on the island. He used a cave as a barrier to get dressed again. He wore a white shirt, black pants, black and white shoes, and he had his coat, but it was too hot today. He walked out of the cave. Linda-Su helped him bandage his stomach. The pressure helped his ribs immensely.

“Thanks.” It was her turn to blush. “Yeah, but take better care of yourself, will ya? I'm gonna run out of bandages, or you'll run out of blood.” She tried to keep a straight face, but couldn't. “Yeah. That'll be the day.” He looked up at the falls. The water rushing was peaceful. “I wonder if I'm cut out for this hero stuff. I mean, everyone else is, well, special. Sonic has his speed, Tails can fly, Amy hits thing with a hammer, which, by the way, hurts. And Shadow can…Mpph!” “Shh!” Linda pointed up. Ekyt looked. She kissed him on the cheek. He turned red, then laughed. “You know, I just can't keep getting embarrassed at that. I like it. Wait, what's that.” Linda waited for a kiss, but instead saw a dark thing fly overhead. “What is that?” he jumped up and ran after it. Linda-Su sighed. There he went again. To busy to show affection. Of course, he was making progress. Still, it was frustrating. One human on the island, and he's the shy type. She ran after him, drawing her pistol.



WHAT'S ATTACKING THE ISLAND? FIND OUT NEXT ISSUE!



To the Readers:



I wanted to describe the fan characters that I own that make an appearance. Feel free to draw them how you picture them, but please leave credit to my fan fic. I would love to see how everyone thinks they look. Just a general request, since I can't draw humans the best. And Echidna's from the back are hard, too.



Ekyt is about 5'8, on the thin side, human, hazel eyes, typically seen in a red or white T-shirt, with a long, black, trench coat (I want to get one!) and original design Adidas shoes. He is a white male.



Linda-Su is Julie-Su's sister. She is a deep pink color, with green eyes. She wears a black vest, similar in design to that of Constable Remington. She either wears jeans or white karate (Gi) pants, with black and red sneakers. When on duty as a police officer, she wears a blue hat with a gold badge in the center, much like a regular policeman's.



Sasha is owned by Texas Luver.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on March 9, 2006, 10:53:44 AM

nextguardian on
nextguardianEkyt also had dark brown hair, almost black.