Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 36 - The Next Guardian Issue # 36

A Fan-fic about the guardian in training. Don't worry, there are two guardians, Knuckles isn't done yet.
This is going to be an actual series, so check back for updates!

Chapter 36 - The Next Guardian Issue # 36

Chapter 36 - The Next Guardian Issue # 36


Ekyt and Linda-Su jumped down into the chaos chamber. Knuckles was already waiting. “What's going on? What is that thing?” Ekyt asked. “Might be the Xorda again. I'm not sure yet.” Knuckles shook his head. “All I can figure out is it's not someone we consider a friend.” “Want me to check out?” asked Ekyt. “Yeah, good idea.” Ekyt turned to go. “I'm going with you this time.” Yelled Linda as she followed him.

They jogged along the path where that would take them in the direction that the ship landed. Ekyt had his hand on his knives, just in case. Linda was to the side of him, pistol drawn. She can take care of herself, stop worrying, he thought to himself.

They reached the crashed vessel and moved cautiously toward it. A figure stirred. Ekyt decided to try to be nice. “Can I help you?” The figure dashed again. “Hey, do you need help?” Again the figure dodged, but it was getting closer. Ekyt took a knife out. “Look, do you need help?” The figure attacked. It was some alien. It reached out with a tentacle which Ekyt slashed with a knife before throwing more into it's body. They just floated inside it. They did do some damage, as the creature roared in pain.

Linda-Su fired at it's tentacles, lopping them off one by one. Ekyt leapt forward and drove his walking stick into it's eye. It screamed and thrased it's one remaining tentacle. Ekyt took care of that by jamming his staff into the ground on top of it, snapping it off. “Now, can you tell us what the problem is without murdering us?” Ekyt asked. Then he heard a rumble.

He turned around in time to get slapped by a huge tentacle. He reversed his momentum and hit the ground on his feet. He jumped over the next strike and then ducked under another. He grabbed a tentacle and slid underneath the monster. It flipped over while two more moved in. Linda shot them both.

Then she got hit. One of the creatures morphed a hand and took the pistol. “Wait!” Ekyt yelled. “I give. I'm yours. Just don't hurt her. Do whatever you want with me. Just let her go.” They snapped some weird restraints on him and led him away.

Linda woke up, the ship gone. Ekyt was too. She had to find Knuckles.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment